Page 355 of 359 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359 LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 8957

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mera View Post
    with breeding how do you know which moves your pokemon will enherit from its parents? In what order is it calculated?
    There's no order, it will inherit any move that the baby is capable of learning. Check the PokeDex on Serebii for a list of learnable moves and Egg Moves.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I think there is an order, just because of the way my babies turn out.
    They always seem to follow this order: egg moves, then TMs, then level up moves.
    It doesn't really matter what order the games picks them in as the baby can't learn more moves than the father.
    Egg Moves and TMs must come from the father and level up moves need to be known by both parents.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

haven't been around in a LONG while...i'm interested in just playing through heartgold...actually never did as I did soulsilver instead...is it possible to start heartgold with an eevee team? i imagine i have to wait until i can trade to another pack and just send over some eggs from pearl or something. how early can i do this in the game? i do not remember
    LOOKING FOR NAVAL ROCK, LEGITIMATELY OBTAINED, AND UNCLONED &

Quote Originally Posted by savits721 View Post
    haven't been around in a LONG while...i'm interested in just playing through heartgold...actually never did as I did soulsilver instead...is it possible to start heartgold with an eevee team? i imagine i have to wait until i can trade to another pack and just send over some eggs from pearl or something. how early can i do this in the game? i do not remember
    The restrictions to trading aren't excessive. The main requirement is that you'll need more than 1 Pokémon in your party to start a trade. So that means you can't trade until you're taught how to catch Pokémon by Lyra/Ethan. It doesn't matter what the other game is. You can trade eggs, but you will need to keep 1 Pokémon in your party at all times.

You can't evolve your Eevee in to Leafeon and Glaceon in HGSS, but you can trade for one.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Is it true that the legendaries will re-appear, if defeated, after you beat the E4? does it work for all legendaries and will they apear multiple times? I need a definitive answer.

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    Is it true that the legendaries will re-appear, if defeated, after you beat the E4? does it work for all legendaries and will they apear multiple times? I need a definitive answer.
    Yes and yes. Their stats will be re-rolled as well.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

How come I can't get Unown ? and ! forms? I caught all 26 letters, I've seen all of the writings, and I talked to the scientists.

Quote Originally Posted by onewa64 View Post
    How come I can't get Unown ? and ! forms? I caught all 26 letters, I've seen all of the writings, and I talked to the scientists.
    Are you searching around the entrance of the ruins (the first chamber)? Because they only appear there.

hey can someone help me im stuck. my problem is im at the part where you fight red gyrardos, after i catch/ko him no red scale drops and it isnt holding one. after i get out of the lake lance is no here to be found. i save the game before the gyrardos fight and the people on the shore are already saying the magikarp have returned, i have no idea what to do and i do not want to start over this far into the game
    Last edited by kingkey24; 22nd October 2013 at 6:05 AM.

idk ifanyone still plays soulsilver but im looking for kyogar so I can get the ohers, so I can trade all of them to my pokemon white???
    can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by LunaMomochi View Post
    idk ifanyone still plays soulsilver but im looking for kyogar so I can get the ohers, so I can trade all of them to my pokemon white???
    can anyone help?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...54-Trade-Forum
    Try getting Kyogre there. If you need help with the white/ss transfer look at the trade shops

I have got all the gym leaders numbers apart from Blue, does changing the DS clock so you can get his number very quickly muck up the game?
    Pokemon White FC : 3525 2268
    Soul Silver FC : 3911 9325 5549

Quote Originally Posted by PandaChef View Post
    I have got all the gym leaders numbers apart from Blue, does changing the DS clock so you can get his number very quickly muck up the game?
    As long as you change it to 11:59 to the day before and let it pass normally in game you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    As long as you change it to 11:59 to the day before and let it pass normally in game you'll be fine.
    Thanks after I have done it, can I change the time back to how it really is? Or will that muck it up?

Thanks after I have done it, can I change the time back to how it really is? Or will that muck it up?
    Changing it back to the correct time will halt events until the next day, so you could just wait until 11:59 to change it so you only have to wait a minute.

I have done that method and it worked once, for monday. I went to see Daisy and she massaged my pokemon then when I set time to 11.59, waited until 12.00 then changed time to 15.00 she said I am normally available at this time of day for tea or something like that and wouldnt give the massage, I did the method again for Wednesday and it was the same, anyone know why?

I have done that method and it worked once, for monday. I went to see Daisy and she massaged my pokemon then when I set time to 11.59, waited until 12.00 then changed time to 15.00 she said I am normally available at this time of day for tea or something like that and wouldnt give the massage, I did the method again for Wednesday and it was the same, anyone know why?
    Because you changed the time. Once you change the time you have to wait until the next day for time-based events to start working, that's why changing to 11:59 has no noticeable affect, you only have to wait 1 minute for the next day.

Because you changed the time. Once you change the time you have to wait until the next day for time-based events to start working, that's why changing to 11:59 has no noticeable affect, you only have to wait 1 minute for the next day.
    Oh so once I change it to 11.59, I have to wait for 15 hours until I can speak to Daisy?

Oh so once I change it to 11.59, I have to wait for 15 hours until I can speak to Daisy?
    You got it.

Anyone know a fun moveset for Venasaur? My one has petal dance, solar beam, double edge and sleep powder. It's my weakest pokemon and cant seem to kill any pokemon its level, it couldnt even 1 hit KO a Starmie 3 lvls above it. I never remember it being this week from past games... Anyone the moveset should just be a fun one for the SP, not competitive or anything.

Anyone know a fun moveset for Venasaur? My one has petal dance, solar beam, double edge and sleep powder. It's my weakest pokemon and cant seem to kill any pokemon its level, it couldnt even 1 hit KO a Starmie 3 lvls above it. I never remember it being this week from past games... Anyone the moveset should just be a fun one for the SP, not competitive or anything.
    Venusaur @ Life Orb
    ~Leaf Storm
    ~Sludge Bomb
    ~Sleep Power
    ~Leech Seed

Anyone else have trouble catching Zapdos? I even thought Mewtwo and Ho-Oh Lvl 70 was easier!!
    Last edited by CharizardMasterTrainer; 15th December 2013 at 6:50 PM.

I need help. I have a togetic, crobat, and a pidgeotto on HeartGold. My friend is giving me alakazam and I need to get rid of one of the birds. Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle12 View Post
    I need help. I have a togetic, crobat, and a pidgeotto on HeartGold. My friend is giving me alakazam and I need to get rid of one of the birds. Which one?
    Drop Pidgeotto. Togekiss is quite powerful and Crobat is a good niche.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

I just caught the red gyarados and put him in for togetic... Good choice?

Page 355 of 359 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359 LastLast