Page 102 of 359 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 8961

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Where I got the best chances to catch a Ditto?

Where I got the best chances to catch a Ditto?

P.S.: Delete the double post. I didn't know I actually sent that post once.

You can delete it yourself.
    Also the patch of grass (up the waterfall IIRC) on Route 47, especially during a swarm.
    Lead with something like a Magikarp.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Here is a list of locations for ditto.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/132.shtml#ss

It might take a while depending on which location you search for them at.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

hooooooo.... :S i want to ask where can i find the higthest level wild pokemon in soul silver... i want to level my guys up. I couldnt see it in the faqs and on google all the links i clicked say pokemon trainer red.... but i just want the standard wild pokemon so i can run around and they battle me..... I didnt read this thread though :S but I want to ask this anyway.

is it mount silver i find level 50 here
    fc
    0904 3566 0060

Quote Originally Posted by tin ribs View Post
    hooooooo.... :S i want to ask where can i find the higthest level wild pokemon in soul silver... i want to level my guys up. I couldnt see it in the faqs and on google all the links i clicked say pokemon trainer red.... but i just want the standard wild pokemon so i can run around and they battle me..... I didnt read this thread though :S but I want to ask this anyway.

is it mount silver i find level 50 here
    Mount Silver and Cerulean Cave.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Mount Silver and Cerulean Cave.
    are they the same level? currently i go to mount silver fight till i run out of pp tthen use xp share and fight pokemon trainer red... (i want to level up one guy so i use all his pp then use my lvl 100s to fight red)

thanks for the answer... do you want milotic for your help?
    fc
    0904 3566 0060

I've been working on completing my PokéDex in Platinum. It has been going well so far but there is one Pokémon that has eluded me, and that's Zangoose. I don't have Ruby and without it I can't complete the PokéDex.

But now that I have completed the game and unlocked the Safari Zone Block Arrangement I can. However that is still confusing me. The page on Serebii is quite confusing.

My question. Could someone please tell me what objects I will need to put in which locations to encounter a Zangoose in the fastest possible time. The two places where you can encounter Zangoose are the Plains area and the Peak area.

BTW. If this is any help the six blocks I have right now are the small rock, big rock and the mossy rock. If I'm right this would allow me to encounter a Zangoose in the Plains area eventually but that would take longer than in the Peak area.

Any help from any of you would be greatly appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yeminied View Post
    I've been working on completing my PokéDex in Platinum. It has been going well so far but there is one Pokémon that has eluded me, and that's Zangoose. I don't have Ruby and without it I can't complete the PokéDex.

But now that I have completed the game and unlocked the Safari Zone Block Arrangement I can. However that is still confusing me. The page on Serebii is quite confusing.

My question. Could someone please tell me what objects I will need to put in which locations to encounter a Zangoose in the fastest possible time. The two places where you can encounter Zangoose are the Plains area and the Peak area.

BTW. If this is any help the six blocks I have right now are the small rock, big rock and the mossy rock. If I'm right this would allow me to encounter a Zangoose in the Plains area eventually but that would take longer than in the Peak area.

Any help from any of you would be greatly appreciated!!!
    If I'm not mistaken, you could just place 15 of those rocks in the Plains to get Zangoose to show up immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, you could just place 15 of those rocks in the Plains to get Zangoose to show up immediately.
    Yeah, there's a maximum of three blocks for each category me thinks. It's the multipliers that confuse me.

I was wondering, what moves did "Togepi" had after hatching? I know the website said, "Growl and Charm" but I feel like there was another move; I don't know why this bother me.

Can you catch "Pokemon like Pinsir and Scyther" at the "National Park" without the contest being held? How do you win the contest that is held at the "National Park" anyways, I lost to a "Butterfree, Caterpie, and maybe a Metapod I think" (3,2,1) as I had a "Level 15 Butterfree?"

Sometimes when I battle with a "Pokemon" or a trainer, some of the "Pokeballs" shake, why is that?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    I was wondering, what moves did "Togepi" had after hatching? I know the website said, "Growl and Charm" but I feel like there was another move; I don't know why this bother me.

Can you catch "Pokemon like Pinsir and Scyther" at the "National Park" without the contest being held? How do you win the contest that is held at the "National Park" anyways, I lost to a "Butterfree, Caterpie, and maybe a Metapod I think" (3,2,1) as I had a "Level 15 Butterfree?"

Sometimes when I battle with a "Pokemon" or a trainer, some of the "Pokeballs" shake, why is that?

Thanks in advance.
    2) No. To win, make sure the Pokémon has a lot of HP left. Catch it at full health.

3) The Pokémon in the shaking Pokéballs are close to levelling up.

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

@Sprite, Just checked the moveset of my hatched Togepi. His moveset is Growl, Charm and Extrasensory.

"Even though their styles are totally different, they work well together."

I asked before but didn't get an answer, so im asking again.

How can I get rematches with the normal trainers, I call them up at the right times but doesnt work, they just do their normal speech.
    Can trainers only be rematched after the Elite Four?

Yeah, they can be rematched after the Elite Four.
    If you haven't beaten the Rockets in the Radio Tower, they won't battle you though.

Check your map to see if there's a "!" surrounded by a red star thingy on the route the trainer is on; that'll say if they want to battle.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

I lost my pokéwalker and my sister let me have hers but am I able to connect this pokéwalker to my game? My other one was connected and was on a stroll, but my sisters was never connected to hers. I have a feeling I won't be able to connect it.

You'll need to disconnect your own Pokéwalker before you can connect your sister's.

Also make sure that your sister doesn't want her Pokéwalker, since only one game can be registered to a Pokéwalker at a time.

^you should make sure Oak has given you the national dex first hes in Olivine town
    soulsilver friend code-3309 6888 9118

Thanks, I'll check there
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

does swarms only happen after elite four?

even for yanma, snubbull, qwilfish etc. ?
    *Mega Fairies*

How we can rematch the minor trainers? (Youngsters, Officiers, Fishermans, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingudora View Post
    does swarms only happen after elite four?

even for yanma, snubbull, qwilfish etc. ?
    I'm not sure, since I caught a Yanma before the Elite Four. I wasn't checking the radio, though, so I'm not sure if I was just really lucky or it was a swarm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Ghost View Post
    How we can rematch the minor trainers? (Youngsters, Officiers, Fishermans, etc.)
    Get their number, call them during the right time of the right day, and they should want a rematch. Simple. You do need to clear the Rockets out of the Radio Tower first, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Atoyont View Post
    I'm not sure, since I caught a Yanma before the Elite Four. I wasn't checking the radio, though, so I'm not sure if I was just really lucky or it was a swarm.

Get their number, call them during the right time of the right day, and they should want a rematch. Simple. You do need to clear the Rockets out of the Radio Tower first, though.
    well, its 1% chance to get it without swarm, but it is much more common during swarm ._.
    *Mega Fairies*

I know, I'm just saying I could have been lucky.

I don't think they appear before you beat the Elite Four, unless Oak's Pokémon Talk has Mary say something about breaking news when you first tune in.

There aren't any limits at making a rematch against a minor Trainer?

Page 102 of 359 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast