Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PokeManiac28 View Post
    How do you wake up Snorlax in Vermillion? I got the upgrade on my Pokegear in Lavender. What am I suppose to do now?
    You play the PokeFlute station, which is on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinocio View Post
    It's been over 20 hours and I haven't seen an answer. No one have any ideas?
    I can trade you one from my Pearl if you really need one. Just PM me.

Um, I accidentally fainted Entei. Should I restart, or will he show up again later?

Quote Originally Posted by Ampris View Post
    Um, I accidentally fainted Entei. Should I restart, or will he show up again later?
    I believe Suicune is the only one you get to fight again if you accidentally faint it because you don't find it in the wild. I would restart just to be safe.

Well kids I just have a quickly quick question about the daycare.

So I know 1 step=1exp point but the thing is, I want to get two Pokemon (Togetic and Sudowoodo to be exact) up to at least level 50 before I challenge the Elite four. What I'm really concerned about is that running around in victory road defeating Pokemon all day isn't exactly fun but doing errands and finding items that I missed earlier also scares me because if I so happened to put them in the daycare the people there are notorious for deleting moves when your Pokemon levels up.

I'm not really concerned about Sudowoodo because the moves he knows aren't more powerful then the ones he will learn in the future but I'm concerned about Togetic.

Togetic still knows metronome and there are moves it will learn in the future aren't moves I want it to know. I'm scared the daycare will delete Metronome and then I'll have to wait in the future to get it back.

Does anyone have an idea about what I should do?

Dont restart!
    Just beat the elite four and it shall return

Spoiler:- Credit where Credit is do:

I believe Suicune is the only one you get to fight again if you accidentally faint it because you don't find it in the wild. I would restart just to be safe.
    Thanks... hopefully I saved after that last Safari run. x_X

Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Typhlosion View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a good place to train my Pokemon before I battle Blue.
    All of my Pokemon are in the high 50s. I already tried battling the Pokemon League again and it didn't help much, so are there any places to find wild Pokemon that are at least high 30s or low 40s?
    Uh... I don't understand how wild high level 30 Pokemon or low level 40 Pokemon would help you more than the Elite 4. Wild Pokemon do not yield as much experience as Pokemon owned by trainers. The E4 has higher level (and evolved) Pokemon than the wild pokemon you want to battle. I don't understand why you would rather battle lower leveled wild pokemon for less experience than the Elite Four when the E4 'didn't do much' for you.
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/s4q592.png[/img]

If I transfer a Pokemon that knows Giga Drain over from a third generation game to a fourth generation game, will the PP of Giga Drain get bumped up to 10? Or will it stay at 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    If I transfer a Pokemon that knows Giga Drain over from a third generation game to a fourth generation game, will the PP of Giga Drain get bumped up to 10? Or will it stay at 5?
    It'll get bumped up of course since it has 10 in Gen 4. Gen 3 moves get converted in Gen 4 in a sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 899Yzbrik View Post
    Well kids I just have a quickly quick question about the daycare.

So I know 1 step=1exp point but the thing is, I want to get two Pokemon (Togetic and Sudowoodo to be exact) up to at least level 50 before I challenge the Elite four. What I'm really concerned about is that running around in victory road defeating Pokemon all day isn't exactly fun but doing errands and finding items that I missed earlier also scares me because if I so happened to put them in the daycare the people there are notorious for deleting moves when your Pokemon levels up.

I'm not really concerned about Sudowoodo because the moves he knows aren't more powerful then the ones he will learn in the future but I'm concerned about Togetic.

Togetic still knows metronome and there are moves it will learn in the future aren't moves I want it to know. I'm scared the daycare will delete Metronome and then I'll have to wait in the future to get it back.

Does anyone have an idea about what I should do?
    The moves that are at the top are the ones that always delete. So just put whatever move you don't care about at the top. BUT, Togekiss doesn't learn any moves by leveling up. So you're fine.

EDIT: Oops you said Togetic. Togetic learns Baton Pass at level 42, Double-Edge at 46, and Last Resort at 51. So if you don't want to lose a specific move that you currently have, then make sure you move it to the bottom by the time it reaches those levels.
    Last edited by Exploits; 25th March 2010 at 2:18 AM.

The moves that are at the top are the ones that always delete. So just put whatever move you don't care about at the top. BUT, Togekiss doesn't learn any moves by leveling up. So you're fine.

EDIT: Oops you said Togetic. Togetic learns Baton Pass at level 42, Double-Edge at 46, and Last Resort at 51. So if you don't want to lose a specific move that you currently have, then make sure you move it to the bottom by the time it reaches those levels.
    If I were to put an HM move as the first move would it skip down to the second move to delete or would it not delete any at all?

It would skip to the second on the list and delete it.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Thanks so much guys that really helps

How do you get Jasmine to talk to you the first time so you can get the secretpotion?

Quote Originally Posted by esmerali View Post
    How do you get Jasmine to talk to you the first time so you can get the secretpotion?
    You talk to her by going up the lighthouse (NOT through the elevator). I forget which room it is but there's a room that has a door on the right side of your screen that it's kind of hard to see because it looks like a regular light, but it's an actual door. You go through there and you'll reach her.

Let me know if this helped or not.

Smile

You talk to her by going up the lighthouse (NOT through the elevator). I forget which room it is but there's a room that has a door on the right side of your screen that it's kind of hard to see because it looks like a regular light, but it's an actual door. You go through there and you'll reach her.

Let me know if this helped or not.
    It did help! Thank you, it was driving me crazy trying to talk to her!

Quote Originally Posted by esmerali View Post
    It did help! Thank you, it was driving me crazy trying to talk to her!
    You're welcome. I actually had the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You only get those Post E4. Pre-E4 is all Sun Stones.
    That is really stupid. I need Jolteon BEFORE the e-4 >_>. Any other way to get a thunderstone?

That is really stupid. I need Jolteon BEFORE the e-4 >_>. Any other way to get a thunderstone?
    You can buy one with athlete points at the Pokeathlon Dome on Thursdays.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 25th March 2010 at 3:16 AM.

I can trade you one if you have Wi-Fi.

Ok, I caught all 26 Unown and in the place to find ! and ? (at least where serebii tells me to go) and they are not there. Did I miss something?
    White
    Brendan - _____- _____ - ____
    Status - 646/649

Quote Originally Posted by Uber-Rocky View Post
    Ok, I caught all 26 Unown and in the place to find ! and ? (at least where serebii tells me to go) and they are not there. Did I miss something?
    From the guide:

"Once you've caught all of the Unown from A to Z and solved the fourth and final puzzle, the last two Unown shapes appear - not in the underground, but the hall entrance."

Hope that helps
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    From the guide:

"Once you've caught all of the Unown from A to Z and solved the fourth and final puzzle, the last two Unown shapes appear - not in the underground, but the hall entrance."

Hope that helps
    Sorry, it doesn't. Because I already am in that hall entrance, no repel, and I haven't seen anything in about an hour. I'm stumped.
    White
    Brendan - _____- _____ - ____
    Status - 646/649

Quote Originally Posted by Uber-Rocky View Post
    Sorry, it doesn't. Because I already am in that hall entrance, no repel, and I haven't seen anything in about an hour. I'm stumped.
    Have you spoken to the researchers and updated your Unown report?
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast