Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 8968

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

  1. #251
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeManiac28 View Post
    How do you wake up Snorlax in Vermillion? I got the upgrade on my Pokegear in Lavender. What am I suppose to do now?
    You play the PokeFlute station, which is on the radio.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinocio View Post
    It's been over 20 hours and I haven't seen an answer. No one have any ideas?
    I can trade you one from my Pearl if you really need one. Just PM me.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Treasure Town
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Um, I accidentally fainted Entei. Should I restart, or will he show up again later?

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampris View Post
    Um, I accidentally fainted Entei. Should I restart, or will he show up again later?
    I believe Suicune is the only one you get to fight again if you accidentally faint it because you don't find it in the wild. I would restart just to be safe.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Well kids I just have a quickly quick question about the daycare.

    So I know 1 step=1exp point but the thing is, I want to get two Pokemon (Togetic and Sudowoodo to be exact) up to at least level 50 before I challenge the Elite four. What I'm really concerned about is that running around in victory road defeating Pokemon all day isn't exactly fun but doing errands and finding items that I missed earlier also scares me because if I so happened to put them in the daycare the people there are notorious for deleting moves when your Pokemon levels up.

    I'm not really concerned about Sudowoodo because the moves he knows aren't more powerful then the ones he will learn in the future but I'm concerned about Togetic.

    Togetic still knows metronome and there are moves it will learn in the future aren't moves I want it to know. I'm scared the daycare will delete Metronome and then I'll have to wait in the future to get it back.

    Does anyone have an idea about what I should do?

  6. #256

    Default

    Dont restart!
    Just beat the elite four and it shall return

        Spoiler:- Credit where Credit is do:

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Treasure Town
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeManiac28 View Post
    I believe Suicune is the only one you get to fight again if you accidentally faint it because you don't find it in the wild. I would restart just to be safe.
    Thanks... hopefully I saved after that last Safari run. x_X

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcanic Typhlosion View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a good place to train my Pokemon before I battle Blue.
    All of my Pokemon are in the high 50s. I already tried battling the Pokemon League again and it didn't help much, so are there any places to find wild Pokemon that are at least high 30s or low 40s?
    Uh... I don't understand how wild high level 30 Pokemon or low level 40 Pokemon would help you more than the Elite 4. Wild Pokemon do not yield as much experience as Pokemon owned by trainers. The E4 has higher level (and evolved) Pokemon than the wild pokemon you want to battle. I don't understand why you would rather battle lower leveled wild pokemon for less experience than the Elite Four when the E4 'didn't do much' for you.
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/s4q592.png[/img]

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    175

    Default

    If I transfer a Pokemon that knows Giga Drain over from a third generation game to a fourth generation game, will the PP of Giga Drain get bumped up to 10? Or will it stay at 5?

  10. #260
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    If I transfer a Pokemon that knows Giga Drain over from a third generation game to a fourth generation game, will the PP of Giga Drain get bumped up to 10? Or will it stay at 5?
    It'll get bumped up of course since it has 10 in Gen 4. Gen 3 moves get converted in Gen 4 in a sense.

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 899Yzbrik View Post
    Well kids I just have a quickly quick question about the daycare.

    So I know 1 step=1exp point but the thing is, I want to get two Pokemon (Togetic and Sudowoodo to be exact) up to at least level 50 before I challenge the Elite four. What I'm really concerned about is that running around in victory road defeating Pokemon all day isn't exactly fun but doing errands and finding items that I missed earlier also scares me because if I so happened to put them in the daycare the people there are notorious for deleting moves when your Pokemon levels up.

    I'm not really concerned about Sudowoodo because the moves he knows aren't more powerful then the ones he will learn in the future but I'm concerned about Togetic.

    Togetic still knows metronome and there are moves it will learn in the future aren't moves I want it to know. I'm scared the daycare will delete Metronome and then I'll have to wait in the future to get it back.

    Does anyone have an idea about what I should do?
    The moves that are at the top are the ones that always delete. So just put whatever move you don't care about at the top. BUT, Togekiss doesn't learn any moves by leveling up. So you're fine.

    EDIT: Oops you said Togetic. Togetic learns Baton Pass at level 42, Double-Edge at 46, and Last Resort at 51. So if you don't want to lose a specific move that you currently have, then make sure you move it to the bottom by the time it reaches those levels.
    Last edited by Exploits; 25th March 2010 at 2:18 AM.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeManiac28 View Post
    The moves that are at the top are the ones that always delete. So just put whatever move you don't care about at the top. BUT, Togekiss doesn't learn any moves by leveling up. So you're fine.

    EDIT: Oops you said Togetic. Togetic learns Baton Pass at level 42, Double-Edge at 46, and Last Resort at 51. So if you don't want to lose a specific move that you currently have, then make sure you move it to the bottom by the time it reaches those levels.
    If I were to put an HM move as the first move would it skip down to the second move to delete or would it not delete any at all?

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Amala Network
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    It would skip to the second on the list and delete it.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Thanks so much guys that really helps

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    How do you get Jasmine to talk to you the first time so you can get the secretpotion?

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esmerali View Post
    How do you get Jasmine to talk to you the first time so you can get the secretpotion?
    You talk to her by going up the lighthouse (NOT through the elevator). I forget which room it is but there's a room that has a door on the right side of your screen that it's kind of hard to see because it looks like a regular light, but it's an actual door. You go through there and you'll reach her.

    Let me know if this helped or not.

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeManiac28 View Post
    You talk to her by going up the lighthouse (NOT through the elevator). I forget which room it is but there's a room that has a door on the right side of your screen that it's kind of hard to see because it looks like a regular light, but it's an actual door. You go through there and you'll reach her.

    Let me know if this helped or not.
    It did help! Thank you, it was driving me crazy trying to talk to her!

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esmerali View Post
    It did help! Thank you, it was driving me crazy trying to talk to her!
    You're welcome. I actually had the same problem.

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You only get those Post E4. Pre-E4 is all Sun Stones.
    That is really stupid. I need Jolteon BEFORE the e-4 >_>. Any other way to get a thunderstone?

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinocio View Post
    That is really stupid. I need Jolteon BEFORE the e-4 >_>. Any other way to get a thunderstone?
    You can buy one with athlete points at the Pokeathlon Dome on Thursdays.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 25th March 2010 at 3:16 AM.

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinocio View Post
    That is really stupid. I need Jolteon BEFORE the e-4 >_>. Any other way to get a thunderstone?
    I can trade you one if you have Wi-Fi.

  22. #272
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Ok, I caught all 26 Unown and in the place to find ! and ? (at least where serebii tells me to go) and they are not there. Did I miss something?
    White
    Brendan - _____- _____ - ____
    Status - 646/649

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nü Yawk S!tty, NY
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uber-Rocky View Post
    Ok, I caught all 26 Unown and in the place to find ! and ? (at least where serebii tells me to go) and they are not there. Did I miss something?
    From the guide:

    "Once you've caught all of the Unown from A to Z and solved the fourth and final puzzle, the last two Unown shapes appear - not in the underground, but the hall entrance."

    Hope that helps
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

    "Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

    "Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

  24. #274
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    From the guide:

    "Once you've caught all of the Unown from A to Z and solved the fourth and final puzzle, the last two Unown shapes appear - not in the underground, but the hall entrance."

    Hope that helps
    Sorry, it doesn't. Because I already am in that hall entrance, no repel, and I haven't seen anything in about an hour. I'm stumped.
    White
    Brendan - _____- _____ - ____
    Status - 646/649

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nü Yawk S!tty, NY
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uber-Rocky View Post
    Sorry, it doesn't. Because I already am in that hall entrance, no repel, and I haven't seen anything in about an hour. I'm stumped.
    Have you spoken to the researchers and updated your Unown report?
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

    "Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

    "Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •