Page 111 of 358 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 8939

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DieChavsDie View Post
    How many times can the Headbutt tutor be used? Is it a one off, or can it be used as many times as you'd like?
    No limit, go nuts.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Daycare does nothing toward EV's, right?

Also, I have a 31 IV atk, hp, and sp atk Bagon.

I don't wanna waste it, so what's the best moveset I can give it?

WE BE PIMPIN'
    WE BE FLY
    WE BE COLLECTIN

WE BE OLD SKOOL.
    Scary thing is that I used to have this card.

Quote Originally Posted by ParrotX View Post
    Daycare does nothing toward EV's, right?

Also, I have a 31 IV atk, hp, and sp atk Bagon.

I don't wanna waste it, so what's the best moveset I can give it?
    1.) No.

2.) You can use Serebii's moveset guide, if you'd like.
    [03:16] <kesha> youre a 10 baby

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

I dont think anything is wrong with that

If you accidentally kill Snorlax, will it return after you beat the Elite Four and will its IVs/Nature be reset?
    Current shiny hunts: via MM (536 eggs) (1017 SR)

Future hunts:
    SS FC: 2193 0163 8565

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDream View Post
    I recommend breeding the Scyther with a Ledyba, Surskit, or a Ninjask for the Baton Pass, since they can learn Baton Pass by level up. For the Roost, since it's a TM, just teach the Scyther the TM when you're finished, or make sure you keep using male Scythers to pass it down.
    If I want to give Roost to a Gligar, I need to make a female one breed with the male Scyther who knows it, right?

I got shaymin and went to goldenrod flower shop with shaymin at the front of my party but i cant get the gracideahow come?

Quote Originally Posted by _junior18 View Post
    If you accidentally kill Snorlax, will it return after you beat the Elite Four and will its IVs/Nature be reset?
    Yes. It will return on Route 12 this time btw.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by jirachi king View Post
    I got shaymin and went to goldenrod flower shop with shaymin at the front of my party but i cant get the gracideahow come?
    Is it hacked?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by jirachi king View Post
    Does it have the "Fateful Encounter" flag?
    [03:16] <kesha> youre a 10 baby

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Anyway, how a Pok&#233;mon which is supposed to learn a move through level up will learn it? Is it like ''Teach ''Put move name here'' to ''Put species or nickname here''?''?

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Ghost View Post
    If I want to give Roost to a Gligar, I need to make a female one breed with the male Scyther who knows it, right?
    If the male knows a TM that the baby species is able to learn, it will get passed down. The female doesn't need to know it.

How do Weavile or Sneasel learn ice punch through breeding? i dont really want to teach it from the move tutor in Battle Frontier cuz it kinda requires a lot of battles to get that many BPs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelee100 View Post
    How do Weavile or Sneasel learn ice punch through breeding? i dont really want to teach it from the move tutor in Battle Frontier cuz it kinda requires a lot of battles to get that many BPs.
    Use a Smeargle.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Two questions-
    1. This is more of a general 4th gen question, but, does Suction Cups prevent wild Pokemon from fleeing naturally without a move?
    2. How do i get Jasmine to go to her gym so i can battle her? If i have to go through the lighthouse, could you tell me which ladders/entrances i should use? I've tried many times but can't get up there.
    Anyway, how a Pokémon which is supposed to learn a move through level up will learn it? Is it like ''Teach ''Put move name here'' to ''Put species or nickname here''?''?
    Here is how it goes:

If the Pokemon has 3 or less moves, it will automatically teach it.
    If the Pokemon has 4 moves already, it will say, "(Nickname) wants to learn (move), but can't have more than four moves. Forget a move?" or something like that. Then red and blue buttons will appear on the bottom screen saying, "forget a move" to teach the move it's learning, or "keep old moves" to not learn it.
    If you choose not to forget a move, it will say, "well then...give up on learning move?" if you choose no, the pattern will repeat, and if you choose yes, it will say, "(Nickname) did not learn (move)".
    Last edited by allaboutthecute; 25th May 2010 at 4:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allaboutthecute View Post
    Two questions-
    1. This is more of a general 4th gen question, but, does Suction Cups prevent wild Pokemon from fleeing naturally without a move?
    2. How do i get Jasmine to go to her gym so i can battle her? If i have to go through the lighthouse, could you tell me which ladders/entrances i should use? I've tried many times but can't get up there.
    1) nope sorry, that ability only prevents the effect of moves such as whirlwind or roar (which makes YOUR Pokemon to flee), but not the opposite Pokemon from fleeing.

2) you need to complete first the ampharos problem in the lighthouse, to reach her in top of the lighthouse you need to get to a door in 2nd or 3rd floor and then you will fall to an outdoor, and from there you have to reach her and follow what she asks, after that you can battle her.
    Last edited by pkfan; 25th May 2010 at 4:59 PM.
        Spoiler:- FC's:

Spoiler:- my Gen IV pokemon list::

Spoiler:- my Gen V pokemon list::

How to upgrade the maximum PP of a move?

I'm playing my Japanese copy of HG and I'm stuck in Violet City/Ruins of Alpha. I could've sworn I needed to go back and pick up the egg or something like that, but I've gone to talk to Mr. Pokemon and Prof. Birch and they don't do anything. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to make a phone call first or what?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

How to upgrade the maximum PP of a move?
    Use PP Up or PP Max.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    I'm playing my Japanese copy of HG and I'm stuck in Violet City/Ruins of Alpha. I could've sworn I needed to go back and pick up the egg or something like that, but I've gone to talk to Mr. Pokemon and Prof. Birch and they don't do anything. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to make a phone call first or what?
    After you beat Falkner you should get a phone call saying to go pick up Togepi's egg at the Pokemon Centre in Violet.

If I breed a genderless pokemon with a ditto, do I have to give ditto an everstone or the genderless pokemon to transfer the nature?

Quote Originally Posted by Amonitas View Post
    If I breed a genderless pokemon with a ditto, do I have to give ditto an everstone or the genderless pokemon to transfer the nature?
    The Ditto.

Okay, I'm not sure where else to ask this but...

Just to confirm on Pokemon with the Trace ability, once the Pokemon has traced an ability depending on which Pokemon the opponent is currently using on the same turn and I switch out on the next possible few turns, it reverts to its original ability. And when I send it out again, it should be able to trace a different ability (again depending on which Pokemon the opponent uses on the same turn), right?

"Wait for the right moment, and open fire. Hide in the shadows, and become a Sharpshooter!"

Trinity League's Psychic Mistress & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    ---

The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant (294 / 525) | The Legend of Zelda Club: Guard Rank
    Banner + Facility Badge: Sworn Metalhead | Espeon Badge: Northern Lights | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The Ditto.
    Smogon recently discovered that either would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by starfire_jirachi View Post
    Okay, I'm not sure where else to ask this but...

Just to confirm on Pokemon with the Trace ability, once the Pokemon has traced an ability depending on which Pokemon the opponent is currently using on the same turn and I switch out on the next possible few turns, it reverts to its original ability. And when I send it out again, it should be able to trace a different ability (again depending on which Pokemon the opponent uses on the same turn), right?
    That's correct.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Well I have a ditto that is adamant holding an everstone and a beldum holding power anklet. I have bred about 30 eggs, I just got my first adamant Beldum, what is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Amonitas View Post
    Well I have a ditto that is adamant holding an everstone and a beldum holding power anklet. I have bred about 30 eggs, I just got my first adamant Beldum, what is this?
    50% chance every time. You can hatch 100 eggs without ever getting the Nature you want.

Page 111 of 358 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast