Page 113 of 359 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 8964

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cakedup View Post
    Can rotom formes be traded from an hgss game to another hgss game? If so, how? I want to trade my rotom to be evolved to rotom-s and sent back so I can have it before the vgc in atlanta.
    You can trade Rotoms, but not their forms. The Rotom will revert back to its original form when you enter the union room/wi-fi room.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Playing my Japanese copy and once again, I need help.

I'm at Goldenrod in the Radio Tower, and I guess I need to help her do something like win a Radio Card. What exactly do I need to do?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

/\/\/\/\/\

Top option (yes)

Top option (yes)

Bottom option (no)

Top option (yes)

Bottom option (no)

As soon as you get to Goldenrod City go into the Radio Tower and speak to the attendant closest attendant and choose those options in that order. Those options are the answers to the English HG/SS so they may have changed but I doubt it.

What is the best way to find roaming pokemon that I haven't seen yet? Is the only reliable way to someone to trade a raikou to me so I can see it or is there an easy spot to go back and forth until you find it?

EDIT: Oh my I am lucky! In just 2 minutes of searching, I found Raikou! Talk about luck
    Last edited by Amonitas; 28th May 2010 at 12:02 PM.

Hi, Serebii says that Steven Stone will come to you after you have left the Vermillion Fan Club and tell you one of the Eon duo is roaming the place. No such thing has happened. Is Serebii wrong on this and what do I need to do to have Latias roam Kanto.

Please, I need Latias to complete my PokéDex so any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Never mind, I worked it out. Sorry for any hassle.
    Last edited by yeminied; 28th May 2010 at 12:27 PM.

The main site [or any other Pokemon site I could find] doesn't tell me what levels I can catch Aipom at.

Sooo, at what levels can I catch Aipom from the Headbutting Trees, pre-E4?

Thanks. I must now trudge as fast as possible to Saffron City.
    Forever loving the complexity of game meant for kids.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    You have the right to whine about it, to talk about it, and plan to fix it. Now shut up and get out there and act on it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Heart Gold Friend Code is as follows: 3052 1238 8006

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Spearow is the better choice. Mareep is always good as well. And Geodude, maybe Bellsprout.
    I would mainly trade the Bellsprout for a Onix. Also, can you really find a Gastly at Sprout Tower at night?

Does the fire-type starters are always at the middle of their display slots?

How many times do you have to feed your Pokemon the EV reducing berries to put the EVs in one of their stats back to zero, assuming that the certain stat has the maximum amount of EVs?
    Current shiny hunts: via MM (536 eggs) (1017 SR)

Future hunts:
    SS FC: 2193 0163 8565

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Ghost View Post
    I would mainly trade the Bellsprout for a Onix. Also, can you really find a Gastly at Sprout Tower at night?
    Yes you can catch Gastly as Sprout Tower.

Does the fire-type starters are always at the middle of their display slots?
    Not sure what you mean here...

Quote Originally Posted by _junior18 View Post
    How many times do you have to feed your Pokemon the EV reducing berries to put the EVs in one of their stats back to zero, assuming that the certain stat has the maximum amount of EVs?
    11. The first one reduces it to 100 EVs, the rest take away 10.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 29th May 2010 at 3:19 AM.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Not sure what you mean here...
    On Johto, the starter Pokémon Pokéballs are on a triangle formation (lower left, lower right and the summit). On Kanto, it's a pure straight line. I don't know about the Hoenn ones, though. Even if you choose a color stone, I don't know how it's organized.

So, in which slot is Cyndaquil?

Trying to find Lugia in Heartgold. I have beaten the Elite Four, TWICE!, I have collected all 16 badges, battled and defeated Red, I do NOT have the Silverwing, and I don't quite know how to navigate the Whirl Islands
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

On Johto, the starter Pokémon Pokéballs are on a triangle formation (lower left, lower right and the summit). On Kanto, it's a pure straight line. I don't know about the Hoenn ones, though. Even if you choose a color stone, I don't know how it's organized.

So, in which slot is Cyndaquil?
    Does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Spacialrend View Post
    Trying to find Lugia in Heartgold. I have beaten the Elite Four, TWICE!, I have collected all 16 badges, battled and defeated Red, I do NOT have the Silverwing, and I don't quite know how to navigate the Whirl Islands
    Well you kinda answered your own question. You need the Silver Wing.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Oh, true. Also, I heard about the GB card, but I went in Celadon Mansion and there was no Gamefreak employee...
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

The Game Freak employees are in the third floor.
    And to reach Lugia, from all 4 island in Whirl Islands, go to the upper left one. That's the only one that leads to Lugia's chamber.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

... and how do you get to third floor? I go in the elevator and I can only go to roof (hmmm, I may be in the wrong building...)...

Also, I've already beaten Red, and nobody is in the Fighting Dojo. How do I get to rebattle the Gym leader? Is there something else I have to do?

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

There are two elevators, the other elevator is on the second floor.
    There's a set of stairs on the first floor that leads to the second floor.

To rebattle the Gym Leaders, you need to get their numbers, then call them via the Pokegear, on the time they can rebattle you.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoul...-rematch.shtml

next time ask something that's not clearly described on the main site

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

With regards to the Safari, I am trying to get a Gible and have placed the correct 13 plains and 17 Peak objects at Rocky Beach. What EXACTLY does "days needed for the following pokemon to appear" mean?(i.e Gible needs 100 days) Does it mean i have to wait for more than 14 weeks ( 7 days x 14 = 98 days) for it to appear =.=
    Last edited by AlTheiuMaster; 29th May 2010 at 11:25 AM.

Name: Shinra(Male)
    3093-4640-3795

Quote Originally Posted by AlTheiuMaster View Post
    With regards to the Safari, I am trying to get a Gible and have placed the correct 13 plains and 17 Peak objects at Rocky Beach. What EXACTLY does "days needed for the following pokemon to appear" mean?(i.e Gible needs 100 days) Does it mean i have to wait for more than 14 weeks ( 7 days x 14 = 98 days) for it to appear =.=
    Yes, that's exactly what it means. And setting the clock ahead does not work.

Does it matter?
    At least, I make sure I took the right Pokémon.

At least, I make sure I took the right Pokémon.
    It shows you a picture and tells you which Pokemon it is before you take it O_o

Quote Originally Posted by AlTheiuMaster View Post
    Well, changing the ds clock doesn't work in Platinum or HGSS, so...yes...

I suggest trading one from DPPt, I personally dislike the Safari Zone.

It shows you a picture and tells you which Pokemon it is before you take it O_o
    I'm just unfamiliar with the new Pokémon games. Anyway, you choose with the stylus, right?

I'm just unfamiliar with the new Pokémon games. Anyway, you choose with the stylus, right?
    You can use the stylus or the buttons.

Page 113 of 359 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast