Page 151 of 359 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 8964

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Louispierce View Post
    I'm not to sure about how good Gallade is but i have used an Alakzam in one of
    my EV teams and they have rather good special attack.
    Here's some information on Gallade: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gallade

P.S.: Gallade is a dual Psychic/Fighting type.
    If you think the HGSS Safari Zone waiting times are ridiculously long, put this in your sig (Started by Aurawarrior8)

alakazam is stonger then gallade if you looked man ive already awnsered this xD

Quote Originally Posted by malciouspit View Post
    alakazam is stonger then gallade if you looked man ive already awnsered this xD
    I know, but Gallade is more resistant (only weak to Flying and Ghost) than Alakazam and he benefits from flinching, but their children, the Ralts, are only caught during swarms.

The Magnezone have 12 resistances and a immunity to Poison, making him the most resistant Pokémon along with his evolutionary line. But, to make a Magneton evolve into a Magnezone, you must level him up at Mt. Coronet, which is in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum.

At least, Honchkrow will be useful against Psychic-types.
    If you think the HGSS Safari Zone waiting times are ridiculously long, put this in your sig (Started by Aurawarrior8)

well alakazam is only weak to dark and ghost, which is also only 2.

gallades onyl huge upside in my opinion is its attack stat compared to alakazam. but even the alakazams special attack is much much stronger.

and yes honchkrow is nice against psychics:P

I prefer gardevoir above them both, used it a couple of times and it's just awesome
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I prefer gardevoir above them both, used it a couple of times and it's just awesome
    Gardevoir isn't as good as Alakazam.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Gardevoir, as well as pure Psychic-types, is weak against Bug-,Dark- and Ghost-type moves, and due to Gallade's second typing, there's only Flying and Ghost moves who can hurt him badly.

For advice: I'm realizing that the Pokewalker will take way too long to use for getting Feebas. Should I just get one from my Diamond version and trade it over?
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

For advice: I'm realizing that the Pokewalker will take way too long to use for getting Feebas. Should I just get one from my Diamond version and trade it over?
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

Quote Originally Posted by ArcanineShrine014029 View Post
    That's entirely up to you. Feebas is never particularly easy to catch.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That's entirely up to you. Feebas is never particularly easy to catch.
    Also, you have to abuse the massages to make Feebas evolve in HGSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Ghost View Post
    Also, you have to abuse the massages to make Feebas evolve in HGSS.
    Pokeblocks/poffins are that much easier to get and then you have to worry about natures, i.e. no Sp. Att lowering nature.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Gardevoir, as well as pure Psychic-types, is weak against Bug-,Dark- and Ghost-type moves, and due to Gallade's second typing, there's only Flying and Ghost moves who can hurt him badly.
    Gardevoir doesn't evolve into Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Gardevoir doesn't evolve into Gallade.
    I never said anything about that. All you need is to expose your Kirlia to a Dawn Stone.

Here's some information on Gallade: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gallade

P.S.: Gallade is a dual Psychic/Fighting type.
    Thanks dude i may just have to use one in my next team.

Also which would you say is the best brain to go after first in the battle frontier????

Buy Pokémon Black and White here:
    Pokémon Black: Here
    Pokémon White: Here

You'd think I wouldn't know that?
    Gallade being Psychic/Fighting doesn't make Gardevoir better or weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by malciouspit View Post
    well alakazam is only weak to dark and ghost, which is also only 2.
    Alakazam would faint from Tackle.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 9th July 2010 at 12:39 AM.

When is the Dragon's Den Dratini's nature set? Is it before you answer the elder's questions or right before he gives it to you?
    Wi-Fi Information

Generation IV: 0945 8756 3712

Generation V: 4513 8790 3689

Generation VI: 2509 2637 2112

Quote Originally Posted by Louispierce View Post
    Thanks dude i may just have to use one in my next team.

Also which would you say is the best brain to go after first in the battle frontier????
    The Battle Hall, because you can choose the Pokémon type your opponents (except for the Frontier Brain) will use.

And now:

If I want to learn Roost to a Flygon through breeding, is it possible with a Pidgeot who learned Roost by level up?

To be more precise: The father is a Pidgeot who knows Roost and he got that move through level up. The mother is a Flygon. Does the resulting Trapinch will know Roost?
    Last edited by Raging Ghost; 9th July 2010 at 12:51 AM.

The Battle Hall, because you can choose the Pokémon type your opponents (except for the Frontier Brain) will use.

And now:

If I want to learn Roost to a Flygon through breeding, is it possible with a Pidgeot who learned Roost by level up?

To be more precise: The father is a Pidgeot who knows Roost and he got that move through level up. The mother is a Flygon. Does the resulting Trapinch will know Roost?
    Here is your answer.

Reason: Trapinch can't learn Roost via TM.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    Here is your answer.

Reason: Trapinch can't learn Roost via TM.
    Sounds like that I need to use the TM on a Vibrava, then make it breed with a Scyther and a Gligar.

Didn't know the system could be so complicated. But still, what's Game Freak's goal of putting only one copy of TM51 other than laughing at people who want to teach it to a number of Pokémons? Seriously, I am not impressed by them.

Sounds like that I need to use the TM on a Vibrava, then make it breed with a Scyther and a Gligar.

Didn't know the system could be so complicated. But still, what's Game Freak's goal of putting only one copy of TM51 other than laughing at people who want to teach it to a number of Pokémons? Seriously, I am not impressed by them.
    Except Trapinch doesn't have Roost in it's list of egg moves.
    If they had multiples of every TM in the game, wouldn't it defeat the whole point of TMs?

Why not just trade for more TMs if you need them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Except Trapinch doesn't have Roost in it's list of egg moves.
    If they had multiples of every TM in the game, wouldn't it defeat the whole point of TMs?

Why not just trade for more TMs if you need them?
    Not a bad idea. Anyway...

If I subscribe a Infernape to the Battle Hall, which Pokémon type should I choose to be advantaged?

I keep winning the ****ing bug catching contest and keep getting the ****ing Sun stone.

I need a damn thunder stone

If I subscribe a Infernape to the Battle Hall, which Pokémon type should I choose to be advantaged?

Also, about the total record at the Battle Hall, since we earn Battle Points Based on the total record, and after having 2000 and more, you can have 50 BP, does it mean that each time I win 10 times, I keep winning 50 BP?

http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml

Serebii has the Jirachi listed as being able to be downloaded to HGSS, but I thought you had to transfer it over?
    00][/CENTER]

Page 151 of 359 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast