Page 153 of 359 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 8957

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Is there any way to transfer a pokemon from a Pokewalker without giving up Watts to the main game cartridge, or to transfer Watts back into the Pokewalker? I threw the first pokemon I caught (a Pidgey) into the Yellow Forest, and I want to switch him out with something advantageous for the course, but I've got almost 2000 Watts stored up in the Walker and I don't want to give them up for courses; I want to use them to try to catch some rare Pikachus.
    A New Beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by Japanese Giovanni
    We have the best illusion I have rocket frogs get lost in a dream ...
    Quote Originally Posted by buskalilly View Post
    Everyone knows eggs appear because Pokémon hold hands and kiss at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by zlxq3000 View Post
    Is there any way to transfer a pokemon from a Pokewalker without giving up Watts to the main game cartridge, or to transfer Watts back into the Pokewalker? I threw the first pokemon I caught (a Pidgey) into the Yellow Forest, and I want to switch him out with something advantageous for the course, but I've got almost 2000 Watts stored up in the Walker and I don't want to give them up for courses; I want to use them to try to catch some rare Pikachus.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    Oh... Well... That sucks, then...
    A New Beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by Japanese Giovanni
    We have the best illusion I have rocket frogs get lost in a dream ...
    Quote Originally Posted by buskalilly View Post
    Everyone knows eggs appear because Pokémon hold hands and kiss at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic_IsMe View Post
    How can I hatch a Lv1 Aerodactyl with the starting moves Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang? They aren't egg moves and I can't figure out how to breed Aero to have those three moves. All of my sources tell me the three moves are moves that a Lv 1 Aero would start with; I can't seem to breed one with these three moves.
    You have to use heartscales. and reteach the moves.
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

ok, i got 4 stars on my trainer card, last one i need is the 100 battle streak in the battle tower... now my question is this, do you have to get your 100 battle streak in single battle mode or can you do this in any mode, such as double battle (which i am WAY better at)? Can anyone confirm this before i start a 100 double battle streak attempt in my soulsilver?

I just beat Janine in the Fuschia gym and went to Victory Road gate to get her phone number. The guard won't let me go that way, saying the way to Kanto is closed. I have gotten the National Dex, but he still won't let me pass. Do I need to do something else? Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search, but didn't find anything.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Isn't Princess Noelle adorable? She's hungry from some Rare Candy!
    Awesome Trainer Card by Celestial Aura. Thanks!

I've been going around finding shiny leaves for my pokemon and I'm currently working on my Arcanine. It has a careful nature, and the last leaf I need is on rt 33. The thing is, no matter how hard I try, all I keep getting is complaints from Arcanine about the rain. Am I stuck with out it ?
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight_Tails View Post
    I've been going around finding shiny leaves for my pokemon and I'm currently working on my Arcanine. It has a careful nature, and the last leaf I need is on rt 33. The thing is, no matter how hard I try, all I keep getting is complaints from Arcanine about the rain. Am I stuck with out it ?
    Yeah, you'll either need another nature Arcanine or another Pokemon. If it's weak to water, you won't be finding the leaf for it on Route 33.

Wasn't what I wanted to hear but thanks. I don't need it for the star on my trainer card anyway. I've already got 5 on my Zangoose and talked to Lyra.
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Saturn View Post
    I just beat Janine in the Fuschia gym and went to Victory Road gate to get her phone number. The guard won't let me go that way, saying the way to Kanto is closed. I have gotten the National Dex, but he still won't let me pass. Do I need to do something else? Sorry if this has been asked before. I did a search, but didn't find anything.
    Get to Viridian City.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Out of curiosity, just to confirm on something since I don't see some certain moves listed as egg moves except for Volt Tackle, can my PCP (now a Pikachu) be able to pass on most of its moves (them being Volt Tackle, Endeavor, and Endure) to its offspring or is that not possible?
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 13th July 2010 at 12:18 AM.

Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

The Legend of Zelda Club | Sailor Moon Club | The Mystics Club
    Badge Progress | Banner Credit | Xat Avatar Credit | Rawr~ <3

What happens if your choice banded pokemon runs out of PP for the move it uses? Does it just use struggle?
    Pokemon Trainer

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4164-6914
    Friend Safari: Dragon - Dragonair, Fraxure, Druddigon

*facepalms and deletes my double post* Goodness, I keep getting database errors on my side... ~.~

Quote Originally Posted by Kitto View Post
    What happens if your choice banded pokemon runs out of PP for the move it uses? Does it just use struggle?
    Yes, it does end up using Struggle. That's basically what happened when my scarfed Flygon ran out of Stone Edge PP one time.
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 13th July 2010 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by starfire_jirachi View Post
    Out of curiosity, just to confirm on something since I don't see some certain moves listed as egg moves except for Volt Tackle, can my PCP (now a Pikachu) be able to pass on most of its moves (them being Volt Tackle, Endeavor, and Endure) to its offspring or is that not possible?
    If it's an egg move, it'll pass them down. If it is an event only move on Pikachu, those won't pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitto View Post
    Yes. Or if it is Disabled and every other turn under Torment it will Struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    If it's an egg move, it'll pass them down. If it is an event only move on Pikachu, those won't pass.
    Hmmm... if that is the case, then I guess I'll just settle for Volt Tackle (and I'm sure Charge is going to get passed, too). Thanks for confirming. :]

Does anybody think my team is good enough to beat Red?

Lapras lvl 72
    Crobat lvl 71
    Jolteon lvl 72
    Typhlosion lvl 72

This question is for Feralifan846.
    Before you catch Lugia/Ho-Oh, why will Lyra not let you surf in New Bark Town?

This question is also for Feralifan846.
    How do you catch Lugia?

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

I need some help on a HeartGold game please!!
    The game was having problems and after a save, when it was restarted the game save was corrupted -- and then started from the previous save. Accidentally, the game was deleted (like then you want to start a new game). My sister put *SO* much into this game. She visits Serebii faithfully every day for hours...
    I was wondering if anybody knew a way to recover something from this file?
    I have called Nintendo and they say there is no way to recover the data at all, along with a few other game shops and companies. I was hoping that some true gamers might know how to fix this mess.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by jggg View Post
    I need some help on a HeartGold game please!!
    The game was having problems and after a save, when it was restarted the game save was corrupted -- and then started from the previous save. Accidentally, the game was deleted (like then you want to start a new game). My sister put *SO* much into this game. She visits Serebii faithfully every day for hours...
    I was wondering if anybody knew a way to recover something from this file?
    I have called Nintendo and they say there is no way to recover the data at all, along with a few other game shops and companies. I was hoping that some true gamers might know how to fix this mess.
    Thank you very much.
    Nothing you can do about it. Sorry for your loss.

I have a question concerning the Safari Zone.

Is the time started when you place the objects, or when the ability to place objects becomes available?

ie: Placing 21 Forest Objects in the Marshlands area and waiting 20 days to get a Croagunk. (Which I desperatly want to complete my team)

This has really been bugging me.

Thank you for any answers.

~Nemmeh
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    I have a question concerning the Safari Zone.

Is the time started when you place the objects, or when the ability to place objects becomes available?

ie: Placing 21 Forest Objects in the Marshlands area and waiting 20 days to get a Croagunk. (Which I desperatly want to complete my team)

This has really been bugging me.

Thank you for any answers.

~Nemmeh
    When you place them, their counter goes. I think for every midnight you pass without time travel, it goes up one day. I'm assuming the days work like Kurt for this, but I'm 100% sure the clock starts on the placement of the objects.

My question is about aprijuice.

I read that apricorns typically have a flavor they are strong in and a flavor they are weak in. With Black Apricorns, they are strong in all flavors. My question is if this is true, than what is your motivation to use any other apricorn, other than to save the black apricorns to make Heavy Balls.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

On my heart Gold I caught my Ho-oh as Adamant nature and Lugia as Timid they are now both level 72 with random evs would it still be good if I use berries to lower stats then ev train them at that level, will it work?

So i dont know what to do now... Ive defeated everybody including Red.

Do you get to face Steven or Giovanni in this game?

I guess I should start setting up rematches with the Gym leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    Does anybody think my team is good enough to beat Red?

Lapras lvl 72
    Crobat lvl 71
    Jolteon lvl 72
    Typhlosion lvl 72
    You might be able to make it, though you may have to use a few healing items.
    Personally, I'd probably level up a bit first anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    My question is about aprijuice.

I read that apricorns typically have a flavor they are strong in and a flavor they are weak in. With Black Apricorns, they are strong in all flavors. My question is if this is true, than what is your motivation to use any other apricorn, other than to save the black apricorns to make Heavy Balls.
    From what I can see, there really isn't much of any. I suppose you could say they're harder to get, as most Black Apricorn Trees are towards the middle of routes, though that's a longshot at best. I guess you can just use them for general use, but user the others if you only want to specifically raise one stat and don't want to waste your black Apricorns.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    On my heart Gold I caught my Ho-oh as Adamant nature and Lugia as Timid they are now both level 72 with random evs would it still be good if I use berries to lower stats then ev train them at that level, will it work?
    Adamant on Ho-oh and Timid on Lugia are possibly the most recommended natures you could want on both of them. If you have any plans to play in the Uber Tier competitively, or if you just want them to be stronger, yes, it probably would be worth it to remove the EVs and EV train the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    So i dont know what to do now... Ive defeated everybody including Red.

Do you get to face Steven or Giovanni in this game?

I guess I should start setting up rematches with the Gym leaders.
    Steven: Can be met but not battled.
    Giovanni: Can be battled, but only in an event.

You can try the Pokéathlon, the Battle Frontier, or completing the Pokédex, perhaps. If you don't want to do those and you seriously have nothing to do, well, then I guess it's time to move on to another game.
    Last edited by m190049; 13th July 2010 at 9:51 AM.

Page 153 of 359 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast