Page 201 of 359 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 8957

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

My starter was Cyndaquil, I've got all 16 badges and faced down Red. But I noticed that I only have a Dex entry for Chikorita from a trade, and no dex (not even seen!) for it's evolutions.

So where can I see Bayleaf and Maganium from an NPC trainer?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    Okay...
    So, does anyone know how to predict what the swarm of the day will be? Because I really want a Swablu (a bird for my bird pokemon collection), and I want to know when the swarm of the day will be Swablu.
    Well, you could try some RNG abuse. It's extremely complicated, though (I have yet to do it successfully). But that's a lot of work for such a small thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Suwa-Chan View Post
    its actually done by a formula but i have yet to see someone produce it -_-
    Behold, an RNG guide: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpp_rng_part1
    FLY AWAY NOW, FLY AWAY NOW, FLY AWAY!

BW FC: 5243 1690 3512

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Meganium can be seen in the Trainer House in Viridian; do those three count as Pokédex sightings?
    I don't think so, seeing as the place now has multiplayer rules.

^ It doesn't add Meganium to your pokedex... and there has always been a multiplayer thing...
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

Quote Originally Posted by WishforaMilotic View Post
    ^ It doesn't add Meganium to your pokedex... and there has always been a multiplayer thing...
    Not in GSC, which is what he was referring to.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I guess I will ask again.

If Baboa doesn't call you the day the upgrades should have happened, does he call you on a later day?

Also...

Is there anything that might help get him to call me?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Regarding celebii,

Back when HG/SS came out, I was told a celebii event will occour.
    Now, HG/SS are soon coming off thier prime. Is it EVER going to happen ?

Same question goes for a Mew.
    Shiny Hunter.

Current Shiny Team :

Quote Originally Posted by DesertJohn View Post
    Regarding celebii,

Why would a Celebi event be released if Movie 13 hasn't been dubbed yet? They usually release big event Pokemon like this outside of Japan to promote the movies so don't expect Celebi to be released until there's an announcement of the 13th movie being released outside of Japan. Also, HG/SS aren't coming off their prime. They were just released 6 months ago in the U.S. and since Black and White aren't going to be released until next year in the U.S., there is still plenty of time for an event. Same goes for Mew.
    Last edited by Lorde; 11th September 2010 at 5:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander#4 View Post
    I'm aware of that one but we were talking about the swarms not how to catch perfect pokemon/shiny pokemon.
    and plus, its for DPPt and doesn't work for HGSS (which is the games we are talking about)

Regarding celebii,

Well, it technically has come out already (just not in North America). and Mew hasnt been released as an event for a while (not counting 10th anniversary). korea got one in 2009 but Japan and Europe got their 3 years ago and North America got their 4 years ago.
    And suddenly...
    Phiones...THOUSANDS OF THEM!!! XD

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/w...tsu/Phione.gif

If you want a iPhone Phione, pm me a message about it.
    My Friend Code for SS: 0990-6225-1755
    my name is Kotone =D

I hate shiny pokemon that aren't shiny. Don't know what i mean? look at Garchomp -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Suwa-Chan View Post
    Well, it technically has come out already (just not in North America). and Mew hasnt been released as an event for a while (not counting 10th anniversary). korea got one in 2009 but Japan and Europe got their 3 years ago and North America got their 4 years ago.
    I think he meant a Celebi event released outside of Japan. In which case, it has yet to happen but people want it so they can activate that event in HG/SS. As for Mew, I also think he was talking about the special GS Anniversary Mew that was given out in Japan for HG/SS last year. It's not like other Mew because it has the Premier Ribbon.

Besides, I don't think Mew activates any event in HG/SS unless I'm mistaken?
    Last edited by Lorde; 11th September 2010 at 6:34 PM.

When you put your pokemon into the day care and walk and let your pokemon level up, your pokemon can learn new moves. Is there a way to choose what moves you want deleted while your pokemon are in the day care?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Tangrowth View Post
    When you put your pokemon into the day care and walk and let your pokemon level up, your pokemon can learn new moves. Is there a way to choose what moves you want deleted while your pokemon are in the day care?
    You can always place the moves you want deleted, in the first top slots of their moves list. Since moves get deleted from top to bottom in the Day Care, this is a good way to keep the good moves from being deleted while all other moves get deleted instead.
    Last edited by Lorde; 11th September 2010 at 10:48 PM.

I have the Japanese version of Heartgold and I just received the Manaphy from the current Japanese event. However, I don't see it in my party nor in my PC. When I go to Mystery Gift, there's an option that lets me view a card about Manaphy, but it doesn't appear as if the Manaphy has any other purpose. Is there a way to get the Manaphy actually in my game?
    I have claimed Quagsire!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Quagsire1 View Post
    I have the Japanese version of Heartgold and I just received the Manaphy from the current Japanese event. However, I don't see it in my party nor in my PC. When I go to Mystery Gift, there's an option that lets me view a card about Manaphy, but it doesn't appear as if the Manaphy has any other purpose. Is there a way to get the Manaphy actually in my game?
    Green man in the Poké Mart. Talk to him with a spare slot in your party.

can anyone tell me the order of the answers of the elders quiz in dragons den for an extremespeed dratini?
    EG: for question 1 use top answer etc.

cheers

My Black Team (eventually)

Ononokusu was claimed by me on the 28th June 2010, around lunch time

Quote Originally Posted by SBM View Post
    can anyone tell me the order of the answers of the elders quiz in dragons den for an extremespeed dratini?

cheers
    It's not hard. Just use common sense; pick the nice answers.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Originally Posted by ArcanineShrine014029 :
    It's pretty much random, If I'm not mistaken. You can just set your DS clock to 23:59 and wait until it "hits midnight" to get another, quicker attempt for the swarm Pokemon you want. But some people consider that cheating, but it's the only way I know of to get around the ridiculous waits for just one swarm Pokemon.
    Oh, okay. I kinda think that's cheating, so I'll just have to wait for a Swablu swarm. I waited for a Wingull swarm without many complaints, so I guess it won't be too hard...
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Quote Originally Posted by SBM View Post

cheers
    First (top)
    First (top)
    Third (bottom)
    First (top)
    Second (middle)

Hi. I have a problem with the GTS. I hope it is easy to understand.

I have a Shaymin in my Pokemon pearl and i want to transfer it via GTS to my SS game. It doesn´t have any ribbons/items.

1. When i ask for a shaymin SS to trade the Pearl one, i have the next problem:
    I look the SS offered Pokemon in the Pearl GTS and when i select my Shaymin, a text with something like: You can´t trade that Pokemon! or something like that.

2. Then, i tried the opposite: Offer the shaymin in Pearl to receive it in my SS game. I put shaymin in offer(i could do it), but when i looked for that shaymin in the SS GTS it doesn´t even appear(i put the country and level in the search and nothing). I see that others Shaymin appear.

I had traded a lot of Pokemon via GTS between my games and i never had any problems. I only have problems with Shaymin.

Can anyone tell me which is the problem? Thanks.
    English is not my mother language. Sorry in advance for possible grammar mistakes.

Friend Safari (Psychic): Abra, Espurr, Duosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsr57 View Post
    Hi. I have a problem with the GTS. I hope it is easy to understand.

I have a Shaymin in my Pokemon pearl and i want to transfer it via GTS to my SS game. It doesn´t have any ribbons/items.

1. When i ask for a shaymin SS to trade the Pearl one, i have the next problem:
    I look the SS offered Pokemon in the Pearl GTS and when i select my Shaymin, a text with something like: You can´t trade that Pokemon! or something like that.

2. Then, i tried the opposite: Offer the shaymin in Pearl to receive it in my SS game. I put shaymin in offer(i could do it), but when i looked for that shaymin in the SS GTS it doesn´t even appear(i put the country and level in the search and nothing). I see that others Shaymin appear.

I had traded a lot of Pokemon via GTS between my games and i never had any problems. I only have problems with Shaymin.

Can anyone tell me which is the problem? Thanks.
    Either your Shaymin has pokerus and needs it cured, or GTS detected your Shaymin as hacked. Or for some reason it's a 'fateful encounter' Shaymin but doesn't have the ribbon that goes along with it (which is another way of saying it's hacked).
    Last edited by Vagabond; 12th September 2010 at 3:59 AM.
    Time moves forward, why don't you?

SS: 0002-8121-5277
    Record: 24-18 (01/30/2011)
    I have a shiny ditto with a 31 speed IV stat. Willing to breed it with a pkmn of your choice for a good trade in return.

I am willing to battle for fun.
    PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Either your Shaymin has pokerus and needs it cured, or GTS detected your Shaymin as hacked. Or for some reason it's a 'fateful encounter' Shaymin but doesn't have the ribbon that goes along with it (which is another way of saying it's hacked).
    It doesn´t have pokerus.

It is not really a hacked one, but I obtained it via the tweaking glitch(i don´t have platinum and i can´t capture one on my own in pearl). This cannot be the problem because i captured darkrai via tweaking too and could trade it via GTS to SS without problems. Maybe for some reason the GTS recognize the tweaked shaymins for hacked but not the darkrai. It is the only thing i can think.

Of course it doesn´t have a fateful encounter.
    English is not my mother language. Sorry in advance for possible grammar mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsr57 View Post
    It doesn´t have pokerus.

It is not really a hacked one, but I obtained it via the tweaking glitch(i don´t have platinum and i can´t capture one on my own in pearl). This cannot be the problem because i captured darkrai via tweaking too and could trade it via GTS to SS without problems. Maybe for some reason the GTS recognize the tweaked shaymins for hacked but not the darkrai. It is the only thing i can think.

Of course it doesn´t have a fateful encounter.
    Problem is that Darkrai can be traded without Fateful Encounter but Shaymin cannot be traded without Fateful Encounter. The only Darkrai and Shaymin that GTS allows you to trade are those found in Pokemon Platinum since they lack a Classic Ribbon. Shaymin gets Fateful Encounter in Platinum but Darkrai doesn't therefore, GTS doesn't allow normal Shaymin to be traded, only those from Platinum. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Lorde; 12th September 2010 at 5:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Problem is that Darkrai can be traded without Fateful Encounter but Shaymin cannot be traded without Fateful Encounter. The only Darkrai and Shaymin that GTS allows you to trade are those found in Pokemon Platinum since they lack a Classic Ribbon. Shaymin gets Fateful Encounter in Platinum but Darkrai doesn't therefore, GTS doesn't allow normal Shaymin to be traded, only those from Platinum. Hope that helps.
    Got them confused, thanks for clearing that up.
    Time moves forward, why don't you?

SS: 0002-8121-5277
    Record: 24-18 (01/30/2011)
    I have a shiny ditto with a 31 speed IV stat. Willing to breed it with a pkmn of your choice for a good trade in return.

I am willing to battle for fun.
    PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Got them confused, thanks for clearing that up.

Ok, so that was the problem. I didn´t know the fateful encounter detail.
    Thanks you very much.
    Last edited by Rsr57; 12th September 2010 at 10:30 AM.

HG/SS are coming off their prime... in Japan.
    Japan already got their Celebi event.

HG/SS are still in their prime in USA and other regions.

Page 201 of 359 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast