Page 203 of 359 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 8964

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Argh... alright, I'll just have to get the crown on another pokemon. Thanks for all your help
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by bippacooleth View Post
    Argh... alright, I'll just have to get the crown on another pokemon. Thanks for all your help
    Anytime, I just checked the HG/SS guide- it's surprisingly useful and worth the Ł13 I spent

also, as a bonus note: route 26 and route 27 are problem routes and if you need one of these routes for your crown, do them first. it is also to be noted that the shiny leaf can only be obtained if you and your pokemon are on the correct patch of grass and are on the correct route. for route 26, it would be the patch just below the Week Siblings' House. for route 27, if you are on route 26 going to route 27, on the first set of stairs on the right.
    And suddenly...
    Phiones...THOUSANDS OF THEM!!! XD

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/w...tsu/Phione.gif

If you want a iPhone Phione, pm me a message about it.
    My Friend Code for SS: 0990-6225-1755
    my name is Kotone =D

I hate shiny pokemon that aren't shiny. Don't know what i mean? look at Garchomp -_-

More leaf questions!

If the leaves are grouped A, B, C, D and E then when you check their profile it shows the leaves in a certain spot. For example, I am working on getting my first crown and my Pokemon has 4 leaves with a space in the middle. Does that mean they are missing leaf C? I found the leaves before I got the guide book and I can't remember which routes I found leaves on already. I have another Pokemon with three leaves which go leaf, space, leaf, leaf, space so they need B and E? Or is the leaf placement random?
    Umbreon's Girl
    The Dream Team
    Pearl Nuzlocke Team

I write Pokemon fanfiction! Lookie --> http://umbreonsweet.deviantart.com/

I can help you with this one I just got my first three leaves on Feraligatr, and there is indeed an order. I have found leaves A, C and D, and on Feraligatr's summary, its goes Leaf Space Leaf Leaf Space
    So on the second pokemon, you do need B and E
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon's Girl View Post
    More leaf questions!

If the leaves are grouped A, B, C, D and E then when you check their profile it shows the leaves in a certain spot. For example, I am working on getting my first crown and my Pokemon has 4 leaves with a space in the middle. Does that mean they are missing leaf C? I found the leaves before I got the guide book and I can't remember which routes I found leaves on already. I have another Pokemon with three leaves which go leaf, space, leaf, leaf, space so they need B and E? Or is the leaf placement random?
    If you read the article it gives you the answer. The placement appears to not be random.

Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

Phew. I hoped that was the case because several of my Pokemon have leaves but they were pure chance when I just happened to talk to them walking through the grass. I'm glad I don't have to remember every location of leaf. I'm going to go try to get leaf C and get my first crown!
    Umbreon's Girl
    The Dream Team
    Pearl Nuzlocke Team

I write Pokemon fanfiction! Lookie --> http://umbreonsweet.deviantart.com/

Quick question: I've found the Platinum Battle Tower Pokemon Database thread on the Serebii forums. Does the list still work with HeartGold SoulSilver or have the Pokemon changed?

Is it true that you need Groudon/Kyogre from SoulSilver/HeartGold traded over to be able to attain Rayquaza in HeartGold/SoulSilver,or will any Groudon/Kyogre suffice?
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Is it true that you need Groudon/Kyogre from SoulSilver/HeartGold traded over to be able to attain Rayquaza in HeartGold/SoulSilver,or will any Groudon/Kyogre suffice?
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Needs to be the HGSS ones.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by TR4eva View Post
    Yes, basically. Only one shiny leaf per route. Also, some tips: you can only find them in tall grass, only two or three can be found pre-Hall of Fame, the Pokemon can't be holding a shiny leaf of the same kind already and some leaves cannot be found if a Pokemon is of a certain type:
    Water, Fire Ground, and Rock Pokemon cannot find a shiny leaf on Route 33
    And Flying types cannot find a shiny leaf on Route 47.
    -Just some extra info for others with trouble of shiny leaves
    This is not true, It's just very hard to do so, you have to be extremely lucky and find the leaf the first time you talk to your pokemon. I was of the same mind till my Steelix found one on Rt 33
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Needs to be the HGSS ones.
    That ain't fair.Guess I'll need to do some Wifi trading

Do you only get to battle the people on the S.S Aqua once?

Quote Originally Posted by lccrunk View Post
    Do you only get to battle the people on the S.S Aqua once?
    i too would like to know this. my main source for grinding in GSC was the SS Aqua (though i have yet to beat Red so maybe you can constantly rebattle them after you beat Red)
    And suddenly...

my name is Kotone =D

I hate shiny pokemon that aren't shiny. Don't know what i mean? look at Garchomp -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Suwa-Chan View Post
    i too would like to know this. my main source for grinding in GSC was the SS Aqua (though i have yet to beat Red so maybe you can constantly rebattle them after you beat Red)
    So you can't rematch them either? I thought I was the only one and I had a glitchy game >.<

You can board the S.S. Aqua on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. You can talk to the captain and he can give you Arceus plates, too, but only one at a time per voyage. I think you have to board the ship from either vermillion city or olivine city depending on which day it is...
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

Yes, you can only battle everybody on the ship once. That's it.
    Last edited by Mark_Chaos; 16th September 2010 at 3:11 PM.

sucks because i was able to grind to infinity in GSC. D:<
    also, when i talk to the captain, he doesnt give me an arceus plate.
    And suddenly...

my name is Kotone =D

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks
    Quick question...

Is it POSSIBLE to get a pokemon ABOVE Level 100?

Answer:
    Haha, no. At least not in HG/SS. There was a glitch to find level 100+ Pokemon but that's in R/G/B/Y.
    What happens if you TRY to train a pokemon above Lv. 100?
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post
    What happens if you TRY to train a pokemon above Lv. 100?
    Nothing. Pokemon over level 100 don't gain any experience and are therefore stuck at level 100 forever. That's all.

I need an answer,
    if you catch a normal pok&#233;mon with action replay created master balls makes that the pok&#233;mon you caught unlegit/hacked? (sorry if this question is dumb but I just want an answer)

Quote Originally Posted by T4lel View Post
    I need an answer,
    if you catch a normal pokémon with action replay created master balls makes that the pokémon you caught unlegit/hacked? (sorry if this question is dumb but I just want an answer)
    You posted in a Help Thread, so it's implied already that you are looking for an answer.

AR talk is not allowed here. If you used it in the same game, then it's probably corrupted your file already. But if it's a cloned ball I don't think it's that much of an issue in terms of the Pokémon being considered hacked. Safer way: use the Emerald Cloning Glitch.

Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

Okay really sorry... didn't knew it wasn't allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by projectaumaan View Post
    If you used it in the same game, then it's probably corrupted your file already.
    AR doesn't corrupt your save file unless you're really stupid and try out every random code you find on the internet.
    The only way it could corrupt something is if the code was designed to corrupt something.

Page 203 of 359 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast