Page 4 of 359 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    40 is decent, but at level 45-47 you'll have it pretty easy if you have some diverse Pokemon.

Lance's highest Pokemon is lvl 50, the highest in the league. So lvl 45 or above is pretty good. Personally I completed the league at lvl 45.
    okay cool. I have two pokemon, Feraligatr and Ampharos at 40 right now, the rest are like 36.
    Dance, Water, Dance!

Default Ruins of Alph

How do I get to the room where I need Ho-Oh at the front of my party in the Ruins of Alph?

Quote Originally Posted by SQUIRTLETamer08 View Post
    okay cool. I have two pokemon, Feraligatr and Ampharos at 40 right now, the rest are like 36.
    As long as you've got Ice-type moves, it should make short work of Lance. You've got a Pokémon that Learn a good Ice type move.

Quote Originally Posted by MeLikesCoke
    How do I get to the room where I need Ho-Oh at the front of my party in the Ruins of Alph?
    There is a exit in the Union Cave that leads to the Water Stone and Ho-oh's Rooms.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

So, I accidentally KO'ed Entei. My question is does he reappear after defeating the E4, or should I reset? The main page only mentions stationary legendaries reappear, so I apologize for asking a question that may have an obvious answer.
    Last edited by BizarreCoyote; 22nd March 2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Clarity issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BizarreCoyote View Post
    So, I accidentally KO'ed Entei. My question is does he reappear after defeating the E4, or should I reset? The main page only mentions stationary legendaries reappear, so I apologize for asking a question that may have an obvious answer.
    I'm pretty sure the Beasts aren't included in what is revived by beating the E4 again.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Ok, so I decided to use Steelix as my sixth Pokémon, but it basically sucks. Only about 50% of its moves ever hit, making training and battling with it pointless. I don't recall ever having this problem with a Steelix before. Should I replace it or how should I train it?
    Whatever you chose to do with it is your decision, however I wouldn't replace it, as it's a pretty decent Pokemon if you ask me, it's not the best attacker however it does have a really good defense, which is quite useful.

You keep saying your moves are missing, I'd teach your Steelix Iron Head, which can be taught from a tutor at the Frontier Access, and also Earthquake, those are practically musts, and they both have an accuracy of 100, so they'll never miss unless someone uses an accuracy lowering move.

And also I'd teach it Screech, because it isn't the best attacker, and cause Screech lowers the opponent's denfese you'll do more damage.
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

Quote Originally Posted by BizarreCoyote View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Beasts aren't included in what is revived by beating the E4 again.
    actually they are. Roaming Pokemon can be re-battled after defeating the E4 again.
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    actually they are. Roaming Pokemon can be re-battled after defeating the E4 again.
    Ah, cool. I'll remember that next time I fudge up. Thanks!

I'm having a Suicune problem! I found him at Route 14 and try to go to Bill's to catch him! But even AFTER I make Misty return to the Cerulean gym, even AFTER I get the machine part and give it to the power plant people, even AFTER I get Copycat girl's doll back and get the train ticket, and EVEN AFTER I meet Steven and learn of Latios (I expected Latias, but oh well), I STILL DON'T SEE SUICUNE AT BILL'S CAPE!!! I visited him in all the locations he appears, but he still doesn't appear at Bill's house! Are there other requirements I need to fulfill before catching him (such as defeating Red or getting all the Kanto badges or something)?
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Quote Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
    I'm having a Suicune problem! I found him at Route 14 and try to go to Bill's to catch him! But even AFTER I make Misty return to the Cerulean gym, even AFTER I get the machine part and give it to the power plant people, even AFTER I get Copycat girl's doll back and get the train ticket, and EVEN AFTER I meet Steven and learn of Latios (I expected Latias, but oh well), I STILL DON'T SEE SUICUNE AT BILL'S CAPE!!! I visited him in all the locations he appears, but he still doesn't appear at Bill's house! Are there other requirements I need to fulfill before catching him (such as defeating Red or getting all the Kanto badges or something)?
    There shouldn't be any other requirements.

So you've seen Suicune:
    - In Cianwood City,
    - Below Mt. Mortar,
    - In Vermillion City,
    - On Route 14?
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
    I see you made her return to her gym but did you defeat her? I guess that is one thing you could try.

Can someone list all the things that you can do after defeating Red?

So you've seen Suicune:
    - In Cianwood City,
    - Below Mt. Mortar,
    - In Vermillion City,
    - On Route 14?
    Yes, yes I have!

I see you made her return to her gym but did you defeat her? I guess that is one thing you could try.
    No, I didn't defeat her. I should probably do that. But I need to train my pokemon first.
    Last edited by FireChick; 23rd March 2010 at 1:52 AM.
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Quote Originally Posted by chimchar_champ View Post
    I can't find this anywhere...

giartina/palkia/diagla babies that you get in HG/SS at lvl1 are supposed to learn a new move but I can't find: which move do they learn, when do they learn it, do they have to learn it in HG/SS or will they still learn it in DPPT?
    anyone know where to find this out?
    Platinum FC: 1934 8216 2545

Quote Originally Posted by Encode View Post
    Can someone list all the things that you can do after defeating Red?
    The only things i can think of are getting the Hoenn and Kanto Starters but there may be more. I think a lot more things happen when you get the National Dex like more pokemon being available, the Frontier, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by chimchar_champ View Post
    anyone know where to find this out?
    The new moves are:

For Dialga - Metal Burst @ lvl 24
    For Palkia - Hydro Pump @ lvl 42
    For Giratina - Shadow Sneak @ lvl 19
    Last edited by Godric; 23rd March 2010 at 4:28 AM.
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

Hey guys my question is simple, they didn't put any way to make magneton evolve to magnezone? i was going to get one but now that i know this i can't decide other eletric pokemon.
    S2 Kirikizan Lover S2

If you like to train every pokemon to make them good and don't care about them because they are just 1s and 0s then copy and paste this in your sig. Started by Legit Eagle.

Scyther/Scizor Fan

Pokemon White Team: (Subject to changes)

Quote Originally Posted by LegitEagle View Post
    Hey guys my question is simple, they didn't put any way to make magneton evolve to magnezone? i was going to get one but now that i know this i can't decide other eletric pokemon.
    No way to evolve Magneton, if you want to evolve it I suggest trading it to DPPt, evolving it there, and then trading it back.
    Some electric types you can use are Ampharos and Lanturn.

No they didn't. It's not part of the Johto Dex either. You'll need to trade with D/P/P in order to get one.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

No way to do so in HG/SS, also, to expand, you cannot evolve these either in the games:

-Nosepass to Probopass
    -Eevee to Glaceon
    -Eevee to Leafeon
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd March 2010 at 2:48 AM.

Is there a good way or place to train a Jynx? I just caught mine and I was planning on using it on Clair.

Is it true that if I defeat Lugia in the Whirl Islands and then go defeat the Elite Four, it will appear again in the Whirl Islands?

If it matters I'm playing SoulSilver. I'd like someone who has tried and tested this to confirm it please.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

where do you get razor fang and metal coat in pokemon heart gold?

the raikou has a bad nature if I KO it will it re-spawn with new stats?
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

Alright guys, question for ya, It says inorder to catch a beldum I need to place 21 rocky objects in the safari zone. Which I have done, then it says Days: 70, Does that seriously mean I have to wait 70 freaking days in real life inorder to catch a beldum? Thats crazy is it not?
    [IMG]http://i15.*******.com/4qsbxup.png[/IMG]
    *Thanks Mew Lover for the awsome banner!

Page 4 of 359 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast