Page 358 of 358 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358
Results 8,926 to 8,929 of 8929

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Just go to the Burned Tower again and set them loose. The game will count playtime up to 999:59, it's completely meaningless and has no affect on your game.
    Alright, I just managed to capture Entei and Raikou, but I went to the Burn Tower again and I don't see them there, but I managed to defeat the Elite Four again and I just saw that they showed up on the map again.

And plus, I was going to plan on capturing Latias in HeartGold and I did exactly what the instructions on the Legendary page said and I don't see Steven Stone showing up after I exited the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermillion City and already obtained the National Pokédex, is there something else other than getting the National Pokédex and exiting the Pokémon Fan Club in order to trigger Steven to show up and have Latias roamed in Kanto?
    Last edited by King Marth 64; 16th April 2014 at 10:34 PM.
    At first. There are Shadow Dragon, Falchion Sword, and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
    My Links:
    Also:
    My Petition for helping to confirming for Nintendo:

Quote Originally Posted by King Marth 64 View Post
    And plus, I was going to plan on capturing Latias in HeartGold and I did exactly what the instructions on the Legendary page said and I don't see Steven Stone showing up after I exited the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermillion City and already obtained the National Pokédex?
    You got the doll, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You got the doll, right?
    Which Doll is it? The Pokedoll, the Clefairy doll from the table in the Pokemon Fan Club (I pretty sure its one of the other Pokedolls), or a different doll that might trigger Steven to appear when I exited the Pokemon Fan Club House?
    Last edited by King Marth 64; 17th April 2014 at 6:36 AM.
    At first. There are Shadow Dragon, Falchion Sword, and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
    My Links:
    Also:
    My Petition for helping to confirming for Nintendo:

Quote Originally Posted by King Marth 64 View Post
    Which Doll is it? Pokedoll, the Clefairy doll from the table in the Pokemon Fan Club (I pretty sure its one of the other Pokedolls), or a different doll that might trigger Steven to appear when I exited the Pokemon Fan Club House?
    The Lost Item that you're supposed to retrieve from the Pokémon Fan Club.

Page 358 of 358 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358