Page 51 of 359 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 8964

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

I hope this is in the right section, as the rules ask for help, and I need it!

I have an EV trained Bagon, at level 17, ready to be a Salamence, but it evolves at stupid level 55, where should I train, is there any good place? Is the Elite 4 really the best? If it is then thanks for telling me.
    Any feedback is appreciated,

How do you change what your character looks like to others in the union room?
    Shiny Pokemon List
    Ruby and Sapphire: Roselia, Wurmple, Zangoose, Oddish (didn't notice it was shiny, KO'ed)
    FireRed: Silcoon
    D P Pt:
    Random Encounters: Roselia(x2), Kriketune
    Chained: Larvitar(x10), Eevee(x2) Machop (2 on separate chains), Bagon
    Event: Pichu(x5)(1 evolved)
    HGSS: Red Gyarados(LoR), Chansey (Random Encounter)
    Current Shiny Target: Suicune(on hold), Cyndaquil
    Newest Shiny: Machop
    PM me if you want my friend code.
    I am not accepting battle requests currently
    Have a somewhat decent team for battling if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by M0TTO View Post
    Violet City Pokemon Center if I recall.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by M0TTO View Post
    Violet City Pokemon Center, the Cooltrainer on the top portion of the lobby changes it.

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Violet City Pokemon Center if I recall.
    Thanks, I was tired of being the bald guy.
    Shiny Pokemon List
    Ruby and Sapphire: Roselia, Wurmple, Zangoose, Oddish (didn't notice it was shiny, KO'ed)
    FireRed: Silcoon
    D P Pt:
    Random Encounters: Roselia(x2), Kriketune
    Chained: Larvitar(x10), Eevee(x2) Machop (2 on separate chains), Bagon
    Event: Pichu(x5)(1 evolved)
    HGSS: Red Gyarados(LoR), Chansey (Random Encounter)
    Current Shiny Target: Suicune(on hold), Cyndaquil
    Newest Shiny: Machop
    PM me if you want my friend code.
    I am not accepting battle requests currently
    Have a somewhat decent team for battling if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhiaxus View Post
    What PKMN make the best HM Slaves?
    Marill is the best

It knows. Strengh, Rock Smash, Waterfall and Whirlpool and Surf
    My Black F/C: 3353 7681 7071

I like to be the Fire that surrounds Darkness

I've looked every night for a Hounder next to Saffron and Celadon and never found one. Route 7. How come I can't find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Forever&Always View Post
    I've looked every night for a Hounder next to Saffron and Celadon and never found one. Route 7. How come I can't find it?
    You'll find one eventually. 5% chance of finding them in both games, so it's actually quite rare. You just need to keep at it. There are also some in the Safari Zone in Johto
    Last edited by Lorde; 5th April 2010 at 2:45 AM.

On the PokeWalker, I am trying to get the Flying and Surfing Pikachus. Do I need to get 10000+ steps in one day to find them, or do I only need 10000 steps in the Yellow Forest total? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I don't use legendaries or search for good natures.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntshadow View Post
    On the PokeWalker, I am trying to get the Flying and Surfing Pikachus. Do I need to get 10000+ steps in one day to find them, or do I only need 10000 steps in the Yellow Forest total? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You need to get 10000+ steps in one day. It may seem like a lot but just take it with you at school and by the end of that it should have more then 10000 steps.

MY QUESTIONS

Q. What is a decent special attacker besides kadabra because i already have one

Q. Is there anyother place better then route 26 fighting Trainer Gaven which gives 4000+ xp per match? I havent beaten the E4 yet because i am training my pokemon up to lvl 50 and i need new pokemon to replace my old ones since i am not going through the trouble to win a million bug catching contests for a shiny stone nor am i sticking with Nidoking since his stats arent as bulked up as my other pokemon (120+)

Q. What is a decent physical attacker besides gyarados and Dragonite because i already have a gyarados and i am currently training a Dragonair.

yanam

ampharos

raikou

gengar

kingdra

are goood one that are available
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

By the end of battling Volkner in Pear, my cas was at 99999, but the same amount can not happen in HG. Why is this? does t have anything to do with no VS Seeker?
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

Quote Originally Posted by Spacialrend View Post
    By the end of battling Volkner in Pear, my cas was at 99999, but the same amount can not happen in HG. Why is this? does t have anything to do with no VS Seeker?
    I don't know what you did to do that, because playing through normally you wouldn't have anywhere near that, even if you didn't buy anything... O_o

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

How can I get Daisy to give my pokemon a second massage? Everytime I go back to her between 15:00-16:00 she keeps she has her tea at the time.

I've been training in Mt. Silver for the last four days or so, levelling up Pokemon to get them to evolve so I can fill up my Pokedex. I've been training in the room Serebii says Pupitar appear in (the room directly before where you find Red). He says there's a 5% chance of running into Pupitar, but I haven't come across one in the hours I've been training there. And let me tell you, it's been hours. xD He also doesn't mention how Sneasel appears there, so I was just wondering if anyone knew whether Pupitar actually appeared in that room or if there's a different room I should be going to.
    ~Facebook~ | ~Tumblr~ | ~Twitter~
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/54xhxk.jpg[/IMG]
    (Credit for the banner goes to myself. Click it to see my fan fic; comments & reviews appreciated!)

Is there an IV man in HGSS Battle Tower as it is in Platinum?
    Is he still there inside?
    I'll be inactive for some time here. If you wanna find me, meet me at Smogon

How can I get a high level team for the E4? At the moment I've battled most trainers, is there a way to Rebattle them without the VS Seeker?
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

How can I get a high level team for the E4? At the moment I've battled most trainers, is there a way to Rebattle them without the VS Seeker?
    victory road

I had to fight gar--blue 4 time to get to that with luck incense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn_Hero View Post
    I've been training in the room Serebii says Pupitar appear in (the room directly before where you find Red). He says there's a 5% chance of running into Pupitar, but I haven't come across one in the hours I've been training there. He also doesn't mention how Sneasel appears there, so I was just wondering if anyone knew whether Pupitar actually appeared in that room or if there's a different room I should be going to.
    Look here and here. There different floor in the Mt. Silver, maybe you looking the wrong one. Also, why don't you caught a Larvitar at a high level and evolve it? Larvitar is sort of easier to find, look here.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Emily View Post
    Is there an IV man in HGSS Battle Tower as it is in Platinum?
    Is he still there inside?
    What? Who's the "IV man" ? ... Anyways, the whole Battle Frontier is a mere copy of the one found in Platinum, so everything is e-x-a-c-t-l-y the same.

You can only rebattle trainers if they call you. Here is a section of all the trainers and the respective days they will call you. Also, you can consider posting your team in the In-Game RMT forum. Sometimes a good strategy is all you need to overcome the Elite Four.

I'm wondering if there's any way to get Ball capsule seals in HG? I love the seals, it's so fun to decorate my PokeBalls and watch sparks fly when my prized Pokemon emerge from them, but I've only gotten the Case from MooMoo farms and the seals that came with are limited...
    Ji-ra-chi~
    Up-and-coming Aura Trainer De-chan!
    Pearl: 0646 1948 2784
    Platinum: 3051 6487 4786
    Heart Gold: 2192 9973 7723
    shoddy: jirachisbestfriend
    PM me for Battle/Trade/Etc!

Baby dragons! Click to help them hatch and grow<3!

Quote Originally Posted by jirachis_best_friend View Post
    I'm wondering if there's any way to get Ball capsule seals in HG? I love the seals, it's so fun to decorate my PokeBalls and watch sparks fly when my prized Pokemon emerge from them, but I've only gotten the Case from MooMoo farms and the seals that came with are limited...
    Unfortunately, there is no way to buy them like in P/D/Pt, but in the first house behind the Lighthouse there is a young lady that gives you three different types everyday. Once you get them all she will start to repeat them. It is a long process in order to get multiple of each one but it is also the only process.
    Last edited by Leyniar; 5th April 2010 at 7:52 AM.

Ohh, okies. That's helpful. I wish we could buy them.... also, do you know where to find Clair for a rematch? I don't have her phone number and I am having so much difficulty finding her. Is there a list saying where the trainers are? I know where Janine and Blaine are and that's it...
    Ji-ra-chi~

damn they don't ring when I need them to!

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

Quote Originally Posted by jirachis_best_friend View Post
    Ohh, okies. That's helpful. I wish we could buy them.... also, do you know where to find Clair for a rematch? I don't have her phone number and I am having so much difficulty finding her. Is there a list saying where the trainers are? I know where Janine and Blaine are and that's it...
    she hangs aroun the dragon's den in the mourning after you battle her and Lance in the den.

Ohh, okay. Thanks very much ^^
    Ji-ra-chi~

Page 51 of 359 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast