Page 53 of 358 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 8929

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

OK, I have finished the story of HGSS, I beat Red by importing my level 60 EV Trained pokemon and wiped him (I was 20 levels lower, but I was EV trained), now I want to get a SD Aqua Jet Feraligatr, but it says its an egg move only in HGSS (serebii pokedex)

The thing is that I want my pokemon to get boosted experience points, therefore by breeding my Aqua Jet Totodile with my Adamant Ditto with an Everstone, I will get an Adamant aqua Jet Totodile

However, I plan to trade the egg to Platinum, and I am not sure if It will have Aqua Jet on it, I dont want to have a good IV Egg move pokemon to only have no egg moves!

Please respond, i hope you understand my question

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Sy123456789 View Post
    OK, I have finished the story of HGSS, I beat Red by importing my level 60 EV Trained pokemon and wiped him (I was 20 levels lower, but I was EV trained), now I want to get a SD Aqua Jet Feraligatr, but it says its an egg move only in HGSS (serebii pokedex)

The thing is that I want my pokemon to get boosted experience points, therefore by breeding my Aqua Jet Totodile with my Adamant Ditto with an Everstone, I will get an Adamant aqua Jet Totodile

However, I plan to trade the egg to Platinum, and I am not sure if It will have Aqua Jet on it, I dont want to have a good IV Egg move pokemon to only have no egg moves!

Please respond, i hope you understand my question

Thank You
    Yeah it'll work.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I've noticed that there's a little rock formation behind the trees just past the checkpoint leading out of Ecruteak City. It seems "out of place" and hidden a little bit. Is this relevant to any event or is it just scenery?

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus, The Original One View Post
    Sorry if this question is constantly asked here, does anyone know how the Lock Capsule works? I'm completly stumped.
    We don't know either! All we can guess it's either a late removal, or give in a event in a certain way.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

When is the earliest the Pokeathon can be unlocked?
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Quote Originally Posted by SerenadeSP View Post
    As soon as you reach Goldenrod City, you need to defeat Whitney though.
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

The Pokeathlon is unlocked as soon as you beat Whitney.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

So is the highlighting in blue and red of stats affected by a pokemon's nature a new thing to HG and SS? or was this in the last version of the games? because this certainly makes it easier to figure out if you have the right nature without having to look it up.

*hopes this is the right place*

I'm having an issue with my Pokewalker. I've got 10,067 watts on my game card, but no new routes have been unlocked since Town Outskirts. Does anyone know what's up/how I can fix this?

Defy gravity!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Yes, it's something new. But almost everyone who plays since R/S/E, knows which stat raises and which one decreases for each nature. I think is useful but it should be added on R/S/E.

I will repost my question

Quote Originally Posted by Maru View Post
    I've got a question..This happened to my boyfriend; the day changed and the apricorns didn't grow, the swarm didn't change and the girl who gives you the seals didn't give him anything. He didn't changed the DS clock so I don't know why this happened. But for example Buena's password works, the time in the pokégear is the correct and the radio programs changed correctly. We tried changing the hour on the DS but it didn't work. We mixed records, we put his cart on my ds and nothing :s Does anybody knows what happened? :s He plays on Soul silver and the cart is original.

As soon as you born, you're dying

Heart Gold ~
    Player: Mariana
    Badges: 16
    Pokédex: 493
    Time: 117:45
    Team:

Miles ~ Kay ~ Piwi ~ Lady Evil
    Lv 83 ~Lv75 ~Lv84 ~ Lv40

Quote Originally Posted by chikoritalover16 View Post
    *hopes this is the right place*

I'm having an issue with my Pokewalker. I've got 10,067 watts on my game card, but no new routes have been unlocked since Town Outskirts. Does anyone know what's up/how I can fix this?

Defy gravity!
    You need the National Pok&#233;dex to unlock any course past Town Outskirts. The rest of the courses feature Hoenn/Sinnoh Pok&#233;mon.

(If you're not sure, you get the National Pok&#233;dex after beating the Elite Four.)

hello, I[m in need to know about training spots with wild pokemon so I can raise my pokemon, for example in platinum I used to train my pokemon in the route 227 where there are pokemon at lv 55 most of the time, the problem is that I can only find pokemon at lv 42 or so in the base of MT silver which is pretty low for training a pokemon to lv 100
    does anybody knows a spot to train with pokemon around lv 55 or at least a fast training method?

it would be of great help, thanks
        Spoiler:- FC's:

Spoiler:- my Gen IV pokemon list::

Spoiler:- my Gen V pokemon list::

Anyone know if changing the time on your DS works with Safari Zone blocks?

Does Baton Pass keep the effects of Serene Grace in play? I mean, if I have my Togekiss use Baton Pass, will the next Pokemon reap the benefits of Serene Grace?

Also, does Serene Grace affect the opponent's pokemon as well?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Is the lucky egg REALLY pick-upable?
    Black FC: 4556 4638 8851
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 0387-9290-9349
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Dugtrio, Diggersby

Thanks, now I have another question. What can I do with the Watts I collected on the Pokewalker once they were transfered onto the DS?
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Thanks, now I have another question. What can I do with the Watts I collected on the Pokewalker once they were transfered onto the DS?
    Unlock more PokeWalker courses.
    pm me any reports/questions that you may have

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    If it doesn't work you're doing it wrong or your DS is broken. That's not something programmed into the game but into the DS, it works in every game.
    i think my problem is that i have a first generation ds not like a ds lite or ds i so yea.... oh well

After seeing Suicune in Cerulean Cape, are you free to come back to face it if you're not prepared, or are you forced to face it like Lugia and Ho-oh?

Quote Originally Posted by pkfan View Post
    hello, I[m in need to know about training spots with wild pokemon so I can raise my pokemon, for example in platinum I used to train my pokemon in the route 227 where there are pokemon at lv 55 most of the time, the problem is that I can only find pokemon at lv 42 or so in the base of MT silver which is pretty low for training a pokemon to lv 100
    does anybody knows a spot to train with pokemon around lv 55 or at least a fast training method?

it would be of great help, thanks
    Call and Rebattle trainers that you can battle for that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    I've been told from a reliable source: no. Test if you want, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Does Baton Pass keep the effects of Serene Grace in play? I mean, if I have my Togekiss use Baton Pass, will the next Pokemon reap the benefits of Serene Grace?

No and no.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

No. Baton Pass doesn't pass abilities. Only the effects of various moves, like status raises and decreases, Substitute, and Ingrain, to name a few.

Serene Grace only effects your Pokemon, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Yes I'm pretty sure it does.

Serene Grace only would affect your Togekiss in both situations. As far as I know it isn't like No Guard where it works for all pokemon in battle, it also doesn't affect anything if Baton Pass is used.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyboy05 View Post
    Is the lucky egg REALLY pick-upable?
    http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pickup.shtml

I'm curious if anyone knows why only certain Box wallpaper/egg codes are available from Primo in Violet City and why the others aren't out yet. Are these released from a site in Japan? I got mine from Fib.de but they only have a few. I am also curious as to why Serebii doesn't have a page on the main site about this.

-
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

Quote Originally Posted by GRiMSQUiD View Post
    i think my problem is that i have a first generation ds not like a ds lite or ds i so yea.... oh well
    That's not the reason. I also have an original DS and can soft reset. You must be doing it wrong. Trying pressing start, select, L, and R in THAT order (but still pressing them all at once). If that doesn't work, then something's wrong with your DS.

What is the actual name of the "Passerby boy"? I want to name him his actual name.
    Last edited by Needs a Deoxys; 6th April 2010 at 1:29 AM.
    Wi-Fi Information

Generation IV: 0945 8756 3712

Generation V: 4513 8790 3689

Generation VI: 2509 2637 2112

Quote Originally Posted by Needs a Deoxys View Post
    What is the actual name of the "Passerby boy"? I want to name him his actual name.
    He's most commonly called Silver, though whether or not he has an official name is debatable.

Page 53 of 358 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast