Page 93 of 359 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 8964

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Nope, it won't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Bustathedog View Post
    Can I not just get the Groundon in my SS and a Kyroge I have on my Sapphire?
    The Kyogre's summary must say that it was caught on Embbeded tower. Also, when you go to catch Rayquaza, you must have both Groudon and Kyogre on your party.

As soon as you born, you're dying

Heart Gold ~
    Player: Mariana
    Badges: 16
    Pokédex: 493
    Time: 117:45
    Team:

Miles ~ Kay ~ Piwi ~ Lady Evil
    Lv 83 ~Lv75 ~Lv84 ~ Lv40

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Birdy View Post
    You have to speak to Clair on the way out of the Dragon's Den, then you can return to the elder and pick up your dratini.
    any body want to trade

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoketamer View Post
    any body want to trade
    Wrong thread... O_o

Go to the Trade Forum.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Can somebody help me with getting through the Lighthouse in Olivine?
    This is the Dalekusa Network, Broadcasting to many websites across the Internet.

Proud supporter of these ships:

Pokemon-
    PokeShipping
    LagomorphShipping
    ContestShipping

Non-Pokemon-
    SonAmy (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Quote Originally Posted by dalekusa View Post
    You're going to have to be more specific than that, what exactly are you stuck with?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by dalekusa View Post
    You need to jump out of a window on the right side of one of the floors to proceed to the top.

It had me stumped for a little while, too.

I'm having a tough time deciding the final move for my Tyranitar. As of now, it's still just a lvl. 41 Larvitar, but I am making it into a Physical Attacker. It's for InGame only, so I don't need the fancy metagame moves like Taunt and Substitute.
    But since I'm focusing on Physical attacks, is it worth it keeping my Larvitar a Larvitar until level 50 so it can learn Hyper Beam? Or should I decide not to get Hyper Beam, and instead get something like Dragon Dance or Earthquake?

If it matters, the other moves have been decided to be Rock Slide, Stone Edge and Crunch.

Negi-Bozu® is offline 僕は。。。パックンです、よろしく。。。

I heard that you can kill Entei,Raikou & Ho-Oh and have them respawn after you beat the league...is this true?

I want to get them shiny...but I want to continue my game

Thanks!
    HECHO EN MEXICO

Shiny Count: 7(3 RE,2 SR,2 Egg)

Quote Originally Posted by Negi-Bozu® View Post
    I heard that you can kill Entei,Raikou & Ho-Oh and have them respawn after you beat the league...is this true?

I want to get them shiny...but I want to continue my game

Thanks!
    Yes, this is true. Iirc Entei and Raikou respawn at the bottom of the burnt tower, then once you talk to them they'll begin to roam Johto again, and Ho-Oh would respawn at the top of its tower (can't remember the name atm). You have to beat the elite 4 again after you faint them for them to respawn, however.
    Last edited by Dragonite19; 4th May 2010 at 1:57 AM.

Credits to kolodragon for the Dragonite Banner
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Velguador View Post
    I'm having a tough time deciding the final move for my Tyranitar. As of now, it's still just a lvl. 41 Larvitar, but I am making it into a Physical Attacker. It's for InGame only, so I don't need the fancy metagame moves like Taunt and Substitute.
    But since I'm focusing on Physical attacks, is it worth it keeping my Larvitar a Larvitar until level 50 so it can learn Hyper Beam? Or should I decide not to get Hyper Beam, and instead get something like Dragon Dance or Earthquake?

If it matters, the other moves have been decided to be Rock Slide, Stone Edge and Crunch.
    I would just go with evolving it and getting Dragon Dance so it can boost your other physical moves.
    Signiture Underconstruction

Sorry if I'm in the wrong thread, but how do I get the Yellow Forest?
    Yes, I'm alive, yes I'm probably gonna be inactive due to lazieness, no, you don't care.

If you are a Jesus Freak; and you live for God, put this in you signature (started by Freak of Nature)

If you're one of the 10% who never lost faith in Gold and Silver remakes, and you were RIGHT, copy and paste this into your sig, and then do a victory dance!!!

-Started by: GengarNightmare

I doubt it, but i might be wrong.
    You get Yellow Forest from a Wi-Fi Event. You have to get it from the Mystery gift area, you know what, I'll just give you the site with the directions. http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/.../yellow-forest and Remeber, IT ENDS WEDNESDAY!!!!

Learning Hyper Beam is a bad move for any Tyranitar. It's special now. I'd recommend Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake, and Dragon Dance/Fire Fang depending how much you want to breed for an in game team.

And for the Yellow Forest guy, you need to download via Nintendo WFC in Mystery Gift. Make sure your Wi-Fi connection for your DS is set up first. Rest is easy to do.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Thank you!!
    Yes, I'm alive, yes I'm probably gonna be inactive due to lazieness, no, you don't care.

If you are a Jesus Freak; and you live for God, put this in you signature (started by Freak of Nature)

If you're one of the 10% who never lost faith in Gold and Silver remakes, and you were RIGHT, copy and paste this into your sig, and then do a victory dance!!!

-Started by: GengarNightmare

You got to remember IT ENDS WEDNESDAY!!!!!

hitoshura0 and maz2468: Ok, guess I'll go with that and DragonDance then. I actually decided on RockSlide because it'd get STAB-Damage, but my Larvitar learned Earthquake and it is actually way stronger. So I'll guess I'll trade RockSlide with Earthquake then.

Now, except for the final attacks for my Gengar my team is complete. He's Special Attacker, so Shadow Ball is a given, just wondering if I should go with Hypnosis|DreamEater|Nightmare or SludgeBomb|DarkPulse|HyperBeam.

hitoshura0 and maz2468: Ok, guess I'll go with that and DragonDance then. I actually decided on RockSlide because it'd get STAB-Damage, but my Larvitar learned Earthquake and it is actually way stronger. So I'll guess I'll trade RockSlide with Earthquake then.

Now, except for the final attacks for my Gengar my team is complete. He's Special Attacker, so Shadow Ball is a given, just wondering if I should go with Hypnosis|DreamEater|Nightmare or SludgeBomb|DarkPulse|HyperBeam.
    I'd say it's up to you. Do you want a sleep based set or an all out attacker? Personally, I'd say the first set.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Where is the headbutt tree where you can find Shroomish in Viridian Forest? I really

Where is the headbutt tree where you can find Shroomish in Viridian Forest? I really want a Shroomish, but I don't want to wait.

Sorry, my post got cut off. XD

there isnt a specific that you have to go to to my knowledge just go to nay tree and keeping headbutting it till it appears
    soulsilver friend code-3309 6888 9118

Does having more steps on the Pokewalker increase chances of rarer mon? I think I'm reading the Yellow Forest chart on the site incorrectly or something. I have over 10k steps today and all I get is Group C anyway. I know I resent after I got to 10k.

It says one mon will be chosen from each group, but then groups B and C have other percents included down below. That's what I don't understand. What do these other percents mean? Like Flail/Volt Tackle and the rest. Is that the chance of Group B or C being replaced by a mon from group A or B? Then why do these percents decrease with more steps when they shold increase instead? Can somebody please explain how to read the charts on the Pokewalker page, particularly the Yellow Forest chart? I think I'm doing something wrong, and my hands hurt.

Has anybody made a guide to exactly how the Pokewalker works and what having a higher step count actually does? The FAQ wasn't very helpful on that subject.

Other stuff:
    When is the nature/shinyness set for the dogs and Ho-Oh/Lugia? Why is it I've been seeing people advocating killing them once?

If I restart my game does it delete my Wonder Cards and do they become claimable again in the new game?

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Question

I've got all 16 badges, beaten red, and done just about everything under the sun except for re-matching the Elite 4, and catching the roaming legendaries (raikou, entei, latios).

I decided to go after the roamers, but when I try to look up their location in the pokedex, it just says area unknown. I dont understand why their location wont show up in the dex, cause I know I've gone and triggered their appearance ingame. Have I forgotten something, or have I gone and messed up something so that I can't ever catch them?

(Edit: also worth pointing out: I have encountered each of them exactly once before...I should be able to track them...)
    Last edited by Wurm2112; 4th May 2010 at 5:09 AM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm2112 View Post
    I've got all 16 badges, beaten red, and done just about everything under the sun except for re-matching the Elite 4, and catching the roaming legendaries (raikou, entei, latios).

I decided to go after the roamers, but when I try to look up their location in the pokedex, it just says area unknown. I dont understand why their location wont show up in the dex, cause I know I've gone and triggered their appearance ingame. Have I forgotten something, or have I gone and messed up something so that I can't ever catch them?

(Edit: also worth pointing out: I have encountered each of them exactly once before...I should be able to track them...)
    You have to use the map on the Pokegear to track them, like the marking map for the roamers in DPPt.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    You have to use the map on the Pokegear to track them, like the marking map for the roamers in DPPt.
    Thanks for the help. Haven't played since G/S/C, wasn't aware of that change.

Page 93 of 359 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast