Page 80 of 359 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 8957

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    It's in Violet City, on the upstairs portion.
    Thats the only one? How do you get the rest of the trainers? Or are they not available...?

The trainers who you can get are determined by your SID, so there are no others. You have to pick the one you like of the ones offered.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

You can't have a rematch with red, right?

4227-2067-0445

Quote Originally Posted by LV100 View Post
    You can't have a rematch with red, right?
    Beat the Elite Four and you can rematch him.

1978年5月18日 岐阜県で起こった連続殺人事件。
    死者13名、負傷者52名 凶器 ハサミ―。

Using Pokemon Black/White Wi-Fi Club
    Using Pokemon Global Link

I had a question as to the actual ins and outs of breeding with power items from DPPt. I put the speed one on a perfect speed staryu and the special attack one on a perfect special attack ditto and the babies don't have both perfect stats. Do they only get one guaranteed or how is my rng just glitching out?

Image by Canyx on deviantArt.com used by permission of artist

Sorry if this has been asked before but:

is it possible to 'cheat' the safari zone day counter?
    e.g. shelgon requires 70 days to make it appear so if i were to say set my date forward 70 days would it appear?
    FC: 4098 - 3863 - 2779
    Name: Jackson (Y) / Jacko (3DS)
    as for the rest

what a drag...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Alex View Post
    I had a question as to the actual ins and outs of breeding with power items from DPPt. I put the speed one on a perfect speed staryu and the special attack one on a perfect special attack ditto and the babies don't have both perfect stats. Do they only get one guaranteed or how is my rng just glitching out?
    It picks one of the two, not both

Quote Originally Posted by shiny meta View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before but:

is it possible to 'cheat' the safari zone day counter?
    e.g. shelgon requires 70 days to make it appear so if i were to say set my date forward 70 days would it appear?
    I tried it extensively and was never able to cheat it :/ You're just going to have to wait

1978年5月18日 岐阜県で起こった連続殺人事件。
    死者13名、負傷者52名 凶器 ハサミ―。

Using Pokemon Black/White Wi-Fi Club
    Using Pokemon Global Link

Quote Originally Posted by yaminokame View Post
    It picks one of the two, not both
    Boo. Might as well go Everstone and one power item for Def or HP then. Thanks for the help.

Image by Canyx on deviantArt.com used by permission of artist

i'm gonna ask this question as well only cuz i've heard many answers. i really wanna get a good latios but the one that i can catch now isn't the greatest. if i ko it and then beat the elite 4, will it re-appear and have different stats, or will it just crumble into the ground like all other fainted pokemon? and if it does re-appear with different stats, can i sr heaps when i run into it again for the first time to get different natures etc each time or not?
    friendly code is:
    platinum (i think...): 4597 8555 9517

Soul Silver: 0947 5117 8702

Black: 0604 5929 3965

3DS: 5112 - 3439 - 6831 (Add me all you randoms. PM me your fc if you add me.)

Though I'm not sure how it begins running after you beat the Elite Four, yes, you can KO it and it comes back after the Elite Four.

Stats are set when it starts running.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Does anyone know where to "see" chikorita? I want to have it in my pokedex, so I can trade by GTS. Anyone knows what trainer has chikorita?
    Pokemon B/W!!! <3

No Trainer has Chikorita. :T You're better off looking for a trade here.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Uh, did anyone see my question (Kurt giving Nest Balls instead of Level Balls)? Or does nobody know and that's why it wasn't answered?

[QUOTE=A.J.;11242920] 1. After you beat Red, you will find Steven on Silph Co.'s (in Saffron City) first floor.

2. All I can tell you is on the entry floor, go counterclockwise until you can't go any further. The last ladder in the counterclockwise ring will put you on the right path.

3. It should be Route 14 first, then Route 25. If you already captured it, why is this such a big deal? [QUOTE]
    Cheers! There is no big deal, I was just curious...
    Last edited by TR4eva; 27th April 2010 at 6:18 PM.

Default HGSS Pkmn happiness

So I've seen the pokemon happiness info on the site. However... it doesn't have any info on HG/SS yet. I'm wondering if, besides haircuts and vitamins, is there anything else i can do to get my eevee to evolve to espeon? thanks

Is there tall grass on route 12 ? And do you need to go into tall grass to find a shiny leaf ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by metallequa View Post
    So I've seen the pokemon happiness info on the site. However... it doesn't have any info on HG/SS yet. I'm wondering if, besides haircuts and vitamins, is there anything else i can do to get my eevee to evolve to espeon? thanks
    Keep the Pokemon in your party and don't let it faint. Give the Pokemon a Soothe Bell. Massages from Daisy in Pallet Town are always helpful, she massages Pokemon from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Is there tall grass on route 12 ? And do you need to go into tall grass to find a shiny leaf ?
    There isn't any tall grass on Route 12
    Last edited by Lorde; 19th April 2010 at 9:31 PM.

I think the pokewalker promotes happiness, and remember to level it once you get it happy enough......i found that out the hard way.

I've got a stupid question. I've completed the National Dex (finally! :'D) and I know on the other games there's always someone that shows you a diploma. Who gives you that on this game? (I know it's useless, but I WANT IT.)

As soon as you born, you're dying

Heart Gold ~
    Player: Mariana
    Badges: 16
    Pokédex: 493
    Time: 117:45
    Team:

Miles ~ Kay ~ Piwi ~ Lady Evil
    Lv 83 ~Lv75 ~Lv84 ~ Lv40

Quote Originally Posted by Maru View Post
    I've got a stupid question. I've completed the National Dex (finally! :'D) and I know on the other games there's always someone that shows you a diploma. Who gives you that on this game? (I know it's useless, but I WANT IT.)
    You get to see the diploma at the Celadon Mansion (now Celadon Condominiums). Take to one of the guys in the Game Freak room.

Why on the website is it written that a jolly pokémon can find a shiny leaf on route 12 ?

Unless walking in the tall grass is not necessary ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Why on the website is it written that a jolly pokémon can find a shiny leaf on route 12 ?

Unless walking in the tall grass is not necessary ?
    Route 12 is tied up with Route 5 which is where you can find it. Route 5 has only one grass spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuura View Post
    Uh, did anyone see my question (Kurt giving Nest Balls instead of Level Balls)? Or does nobody know and that's why it wasn't answered?
    I don't think anyone knows why, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Alex View Post
    Boo. Might as well go Everstone and one power item for Def or HP then. Thanks for the help.
    BTW if you want BOTH, just reset the egg a few times and eventually you'll get it! (Save before taking the egg, then reset if it doesn't have the two flawless)

=D

Well, I believe that way back in the day, Eevee had to be at least level 35 before it could evolve into Espeon or Umbreon...I don't know if that's changed...

Use a Soothe Bell.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

Page 80 of 359 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast