Page 309 of 522 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 13036

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Downloading music you havent bought is pirating, your not allowed to create copies either... No video-mp3 converting either.Know what your doing before you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Downloading music you havent bought is pirating, your not allowed to create copies either... No video-mp3 converting either.Know what your doing before you do it.
    I was kind of implying game music, anyway.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

A whole lot of people would be knee-deep in crap if the government could access your data files from your internet service-provider.

Downloading music you havent bought is pirating,
    Don't try and say that you don't do it.

your not allowed to create copies either...
    Er, yes you are providing you own the original copy.

No video-mp3 converting either.Know what your doing before you do it.
    Again don't try and say that you don't do it.

A whole lot of people would be knee-deep in crap if the government could access your data files from your internet service-provider.
    But they can't.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

You are allowed to rip your own copies of your media for personal use. You are not allowed to distribute those to other people, free or otherwise.

Music is cheap though, you may as well just buy it. Then you have nice, high-quality CDs that you can get FLAC rips from.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Don't forget the lovely artwork + the lyric booklet that's usually included.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

And this has to do with the 3DS how?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Because Sceptile33 wants music on his 3DS and wiiboychris was suggesting to download it from YouTube which is NAUGHTY NAUGHTY.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I can't get Ki:U until Sunday. Man, this is going to seem like a decade.

|Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

Spoiler:

It sucks iTunes doesn't let you share your music on anything else... And I don't like buying CDs. I'm a guy who buys individual songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456 View Post
    I can't get Ki:U until Sunday. Man, this is going to seem like a decade.
    Meh, I have to wait longer since I ordered it the day it came out. Best Buy takes an unusually long time to ship things.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    It sucks iTunes doesn't let you share your music on anything else... And I don't like buying CDs. I'm a guy who buys individual songs.
    Burn your iTunes songs to a CD and then rip them, no more DRM and you can use them in your 3DS, along with anything else you'd like.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Your not allowed to make copies of certain products for your own use either, I just wanted people to be aware of what their doing, so they don't get blind-sided.

Oh by the way you can only have 300 play coins at 1 time ,if you get more steps you wont get anymore coins at the 300 limit

Your not allowed to make copies of certain products for your own use either, I just wanted people to be aware of what their doing, so they don't get blind-sided.
    You're allowed to make copies of anything you own; you just aren't allowed to distribute some of them. Know the difference.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

^ Dude some companies hold copying rights, so I repeat some things you cant even make copies of things you own. I know it doesnt make sense but its the law. Pay attention people or your gonna get screwed.

^ Dude some companies hold copying rights, so I repeat some things you cant even make copies of things you own. I know it doesnt make sense but its the law. Pay attention people or your gonna get screwed.
    Yes you can. As long as you own it you are allowed to make backup copies only for yourself. There are very few exceptions to this.

^ Dude some companies hold copying rights
    There is no such thing as "copying rights". Copyright theft is the distribution of something that does not belong to you, whether it's being sold or not.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Wow, copyright holders own the copy rights to their property? WHO KNEW!?

(I think it's safe to say that people who download music off of Youtube don't give a ****, so stop stressing yourself out and accept the fact that some people pirate things online)

^ Sigh, I'm informing someone and all you are turds seem to be doing are acting like asses. Flame just refrain from commenting because what your blabbing about doesnt apply to me so quit your jabbering. Blaze stop acting like an ***, its not working for you and yes Hydrohs there are exceptions... like a portion of the DVD's. Some companies have copyrighted and licensed the right to create copies of their product exclusively. Look it up if you aren't conviced Rezzo.

I just download game music anyway. Don't care much about real-life bands.

Where do you get it from? Thats usually copyrighted as well?

This is all so on topic and worthwile that i think we should continue discussing it because it is completely relevant! Why don't we talk about easter while we're at it?!?!?!?!

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Only way of doing this is by inserting your SD card into an SD slot (or adapter) of your computer. Then, go to My Computer, click the SD icon, create a new folder that you want to have the music on and just copy a music file inside. You can get individual music files out of normal downloads or by using that Firefox download app on a Youtube video for easier download.
    Wow... I just got myself a free ipod. Thank you so much!

Oh and arcues7, thanks for the warning, but could you please drop it? If the government ever tracks me down for doing something apparently illegal, then I'll make sure to kick myself for not listening to you.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Besides, piracy doesn't seem to affect Youtube too much given you can virtually listen to ANYTHING in there (except Square Enix is a bit touchier with their tracks). Now, copying videos, that's another different thing...

....I really don't care what happens to you I just detest ignorance , I aint talking about it anymore since you got the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    This is all so on topic and worthwile that i think we should continue discussing it because it is completely relevant! Why don't we talk about easter while we're at it?!?!?!?!
    Wow, and your post was so much better and helped us get back on topic. Congratulations!

Page 309 of 522 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast