Page 311 of 524 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 13099

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Clean your 3Ds, I use the microfiber that came with the original DS Phat

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Clean your 3Ds, I use the microfiber that came with the original DS Phat
    Yeah, just do this and clean your 3DS regularly. With my micro fiber cloth, I cut it a little bit and now it fits in my 3DS even when I close it, so I don't have scratches, or at least they aren't that noticeable.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    Settle down now children, anyway Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusions is coming to the 3DS as well as a rumour that Unchain Blades Rexx will be coming as well. Anyone interested in these? I never played the first Epic Mickey and most likely won't play this one.
    People cared about the first one?

Anyway, does anyone else's 3DS 'squeak' when you grip it. It's like I can kinda bend it, the body itself, no the top screen and it keep squeaking.

I love my 3DS, but I really wish that the screens were the same size and formatted to DS gameplay. It's nice and all, but the original DS will always be my friend, XD
    Pokemon Black FC: 0733 8611 3451 (Rin)

Pokemon Global Link Username: RinRinWIN

Pokedex Completion: 646/646 (Excluding Genesect, Keldeo, and Meloetta).

Hours played: 215

Looking for a WIN2011 Celebi, and a shiny event Entei--PM me if you're interested.

I have starters from all regions--bred and not hacked. PM if interested.

I love to trade and battle--PM me with your FC if you're up to the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by RinRinWIN View Post
    I love my 3DS, but I really wish that the screens were the same size and formatted to DS gameplay. It's nice and all, but the original DS will always be my friend, XD
    Well, you can press start+select while a ds (or any other older games like virtual console ones) loads, and the resolution will be that of the original. You will just get emptiness surrounding the image, which bothers me more than the actual resolution difference ever would, but its an option nonetheless.

RUMOR: 3DS' next update will be so badass

If it does turn out to be true , I hope that they would get more fighting games like Street Fighter X Tekken out on the system sometime soon since that it would make me really love the 3DS more than the Vita. Though only good fighting games with DLC , a Facebook & Twitter apps , and a slight better internet browser are the only good things for me on the Vita right now. But hey , All of this info is just a magical super rumor until the bawss , Iwata or Reggie , himself confirms info for what they are doing with the next 3DS update.

Other than that , Seems like that it has also been leaked that Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 is coming to the North American eShop's Virtual console soon. That is being since the recent Nintendo Power issue said that too in the content page as that Unchained Blade and that Epic Mickey 2 game for the 3DS also. Though I do hope that Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters would come to the Virtual Console service soon in North America since that I want to complete my collection of having all the Kid Icarus games on my 3DS.

Smashin' !

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    If it does turn out to be true , I hope that they would get more fighting games like Street Fighter X Tekken out on the system sometime soon since that it would make me really love the 3DS more than the Vita.
    No just no.

I don't want Capcom release a game, where half the game is paid DLC on the 3DS.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    No just no.

You and me both. A Capcom fighting game is just screaming for paid DLC.

Then after you buy all the DLC, IN COMES THE ALPHA VERSION.

I really wish Nintendo would do some apps for the 3DS. I know they're against the type of thing but it's what people want. I'm not asking for a fart button app or anything but Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr. It'd be nice. Because I do sometimes use my 3DS for that, if I have too.

As for the updates, I really hope some of it is true. The faster speed, for example. It's not too slow but it could be faster. I'd also love a fix for the "L" and "R" buttons while in the hope menu. I hate that the camera pops up whenever I click one of them on accident, which happens often. It'd much prefer to be able to move left and right.

I'm curious about what exactly "Game Preview" mode is. Like how exactly it will work. I also am excited for Nintendo Network and and PRAYING that it involves an accounts. And I hope that connects to the eShop.

I doubt that any speed improvements they make would really be all that noticeable.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    I really wish Nintendo would do some apps for the 3DS.
    Not Nintendo's call - they can't just pull social networking apps out of thin air. The respective companies would have to decide for themselves that the 3DS is a viable mobile platform like iOS or Android and that putting in the necessary time to develop an app for that platform would be worth their while. Clearly, none of the third parties in question believe that to be the case yet.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Yeah, just do this and clean your 3DS regularly. With my micro fiber cloth, I cut it a little bit and now it fits in my 3DS even when I close it, so I don't have scratches, or at least they aren't that noticeable.
    I clean it once a week its only after one play on it that I open it again and I get a ring of grease on the black of the top screen off the circle pad,im guna do what u said and close it with a cloth inbetwen it
    FC - 3783 1652 7369 PKMN BLACK

*WANTS* shiny shiny shiny vgc zorua event worlds'12 flying

I don't know why, but I suddenly got this feeling that I should've gotten a black 3DS instead of the aqua blue one.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I don't know why, but I suddenly got this feeling that I should've gotten a black 3DS instead of the aqua blue one.
    Don't you dare diss us aqua blue owners.

J/K

Lol I wanted black and got aqua blue, I dont have any issues with mine . I just want the Fire Emblem Cobalt blue package in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Don't you dare diss us aqua blue owners.

J/K
    I much prefer the Aqua Blue myself, plus my DS Lite is black, and I didn't want both to be the same color. I wish they had come out with the pink 3ds when it was released though.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    lol I went for the red one and I'm sort of thinking the same. In fact, I normally always go for the colour when it comes to consoles and eventually end up wanting the first black version!

xxx

I have aqua blue :/
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    No just no.

I would think a better reason would be that games like Street Fighter suck on this console!

xxx

I also have the aqua blue ds. Mainly because I got the Blue DSlite and Blue DSi. Also got the Blue Gameboy Color and the Glacier GBA.

The finish on the 3DS is horrible though.

Got a note from Nintendo (and most likely all of you who own a 3DS as well) that says it's the 3DS' 1st birthday in North America. Just throwing out a happy birthday for the 3DS' 1st anniversary.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 27th March 2012 at 7:27 PM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Got a note from Nintendo (and most likely all of you who own a 3DS as well) that says it's the 3DS' 1st birthday in North America. Just throwing how a happy birthday for the 3DS' 1st anniversary.
    I got the message too, and a new Mii in Street Plaza.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle07241 View Post
    I got the message too, and a new Mii in Street Plaza.
    Great, you made me realize my typo. Oh well, I have Mii Reggie to cheer me up.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Most important is that Mii Reggie carries ALL completed puzzles. I just unlocked a new one myself instead of using those pink pieces.

The sad thing is I'm sure E3 will toss out a load of new games but the truth is there so many games coming out this year I want so the big N will be getting pretty much 80 % of my money this year lol. I wish the 3DS had 3G communication but yeah still a really fun system.

Page 311 of 524 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast