Page 312 of 509 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 12711

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

I got Iwata instead. :I
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I got Iwata instead. :I
    You're so lucky.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    You're so lucky.
    Why's that?
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Why's that?
    I don't know. Anyone else get Iwata?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I'm in Europe, so it would be pretty weird if I got the president of NoA so maybe that's why.
    I claim Larvitar!

I just checked my Plaza after a long time and I got this Iwata guy too. Is there anything special about him? I never really bothered figuring out what the Plaza is all about anyway. And I am also British, if regions are the deciding factor on who your special Mii is.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    I just checked my Plaza after a long time and I got this Iwata guy too. Is there anything special about him? I never really bothered figuring out what the Plaza is all about anyway. And I am also British, if regions are the deciding factor on who your special Mii is.
    It's the 1 year anniversary, so you get an Iwata Mii (except here in the US, where we get Reggie).

Anyways, happy 1 year anniversary, Nintendo 3DS! It was pretty rough in the beginning, but I'm glad things have managed to work out. Looking forward to what the 3DS brings in the future!
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    He's level 5, which is a great help on Street Pass Quest, he has every puzzle piece and he wears sparkly gold trousers.

And you get an achievement for meeting him.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

North America got Reggie >:|
    I wanted Iwata! He's not even a useful find mii color.

Oh well, nabbed a DKCR pink piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    North America got Reggie >:|
    I wanted Iwata! He's not even a useful find mii color.
    I don't know about Reggie, but Iwata's dark blue.

Got a pink piece of Pilotwings Resort now, which leaves me with about 3 pictures I have no pieces at all for.

What exactly is the difference between, like, pink, purple, and normal pieces? And how do I unlock these other puzzles? I just have New Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 7, and Donkey Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    What exactly is the difference between, like, pink, purple, and normal pieces? And how do I unlock these other puzzles? I just have New Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 7, and Donkey Kong.
    Blue pieces are just normal pieces anyone can get out of the Buy a Piece option
    Pink Pieces are rarer and can only be gotten that first time you get a new puzzle off spot-pass. Otherwise the only way to get them is to streetpass other people that have them.
    There are no purple pieces.

The only way to unlock more puzzles is to nab a piece off a panel you don't have from someone else or get a starter piece off spot-pass. If you fill out all of your puzzles you won't get a new one, so it's good to prioritize like so:
    -Pink Piece from new Large panel (the second set of puzzles released are region-based I think)
    -Pink Piece from one you already have
    -Piece smaller panel (the original set of puzzles that anyone could get)

Just for reference
    Set 1: Other M, Mario & Bowser, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Kirby Dreamland, New Super Mario Bros Wii
    Set 2: Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Pilotwings Resort
    And Kid Icarus was released by itself

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I don't know about Reggie, but Iwata's dark blue.

Got a pink piece of Pilotwings Resort now, which leaves me with about 3 pictures I have no pieces at all for.
    Dark Blue is fine, water magic is useful in general and Double Water is needed for a Find Mii room.
    Reggie's is Brown, however, and all that does is summon a new level 1 or 2 hero
    Last edited by R_N; 27th March 2012 at 11:53 PM.

I don't even like Reggie.

I wanted Iwata ;_;

Remember that Epic Mickey 2 game for the 3DS? It's not exactly a 3D game...

...It's a 2D game reminiscent to the old 2D Mickey games, as in, the games where you controlled Mickey, Minnie/Donald. It has freaking Disney crossovers.

Screw what I said before. I'm sold.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Im not, I just know this year is going to be sick for games.

Got Reggie today and he unlocked the Rhythm Heaven puzzle... That's not even a 3DS game! Well it's a DS one, but it bothers me how I've got a puzzle with a game series I no nothing about. Reggie did do a ton for me in Find Mii as I was facing the "final" boss of the first one. Did 64 damage in this roundabout.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I'm not a fan of Virtue's Last Reward's North American box art. The Japanese version was much better. I get that they're trying to make a branding out of 999 and VLR, but I like how they were treated as standalone games in Japan. On the other hand, I love its product description:

This game is extremely virulent and can be transmitted through physical contact (via the dual "Nintendo 3DS" and "PlayStation Vita" retail vectors) as well as through the air (via the "PSN" vector), which has prompted the IDO to declare this a level 6 pandemic. All uninfected persons are advised to remain indoors and avoid contact with others. If you suspect you have been infected, or suspect a friend or family member of being infected, report, or have them report, to the nearest IDO quarantine facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    Got Reggie today and he unlocked the Rhythm Heaven puzzle... That's not even a 3DS game! Well it's a DS one, but it bothers me how I've got a puzzle with a game series I no nothing about.
    They are just puzzles about any games. They do NOT hint at anything, and it doesn't have to be about any handheld game.

In fact, it's blatanty obvious they're not since a big majority are from Wii games. Only MK7 and Uprising are the only 3DS games.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    They are just puzzles about any games. They do NOT hint at anything, and it doesn't have to be about any handheld game.

In fact, it's blatanty obvious they're not since a big majority are from Wii games. Only MK7 and Uprising are the only 3DS games.
    Pilotwings Resort
    Star Fox 3D
    Ocarina 3D
    Super Mario 3D Land

You're right that it's no hint towards anything but

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Pilotwings Resort
    Star Fox 3D
    Ocarina 3D
    Super Mario 3D Land

You're right that it's no hint towards anything but
    There are 3D Land and Ocarina puzzles? Aren't you confusing them with the New Super Mario Bros. and plain TLoZ?

No there are those too^

...I don't have Reggie or Iwata. Damn Nintendo in Australia...Well, I guess I can look forward to the release of KI: Uprising tomorrow after it came out last week in other places. Seriously, why is Australia left behind almost all the time? I'm so annoyed...

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

I hope Reggie pops up again in the near future because i screwed up getting a free piece like a idiot....Got excited i got a special mii so i put him in the mii maker then found out the new icon on the puzzle swap/find mii is no longer there.

Thats really lame..

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

Note: If we traded in the past and your interested in a trade down the road, i may or may not deleted you in my list to open up space. Since i am getting alot of trade offers lately from here and a couple other places.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 10
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Remember that Epic Mickey 2 game for the 3DS? It's not exactly a 3D game...

...It's a 2D game reminiscent to the old 2D Mickey games, as in, the games where you controlled Mickey, Minnie/Donald. It has freaking Disney crossovers.

Screw what I said before. I'm sold.
    You thought it was going to be anything different what with the illusion part in the title? Sure it was a long shot, but hell now that its confirmed, I'm for it. Its from Dreamshift as well, which basically means that either the game will never be as good as we hope it will be, or the 3DS really is the king of handhelds and gets the best out of everyone.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I'm not a fan of Virtue's Last Reward's North American box art. The Japanese version was much better. I get that they're trying to make a branding out of 999 and VLR, but I like how they were treated as standalone games in Japan. On the other hand, I love its product description:
    Wait, it's on Vita as well?

Hmm... suddenly I'm seriously considering buying a Vita just to get past the region lock...

Page 312 of 509 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast