Page 360 of 526 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 8,976 to 9,000 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm kind of lucky in that my college has a number of people with 3dses and puzzle pieces but yeesh

at least let us spend double for a pink piece or something
    Pff, I don't even have that. I've never received a streetpass from college, although I have high hopes for uni. The only reason I have any progress whatsoever is a holiday to Paris.

I suppose I could try to go to a convention, but there aren't any that I know of near me, and I'm unable to travel on my own unless by train.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I have yet to complete a single puzzle and I've had a 3DS since launch 8D
    Not even the first panel? The one with no pink pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Their very existence mocks us people who cannot find a place that feels like Japan's overabundance of 3DS systems.
    Apparently Disneyland comes close? It is ridiculous though.
    Will-Powered Spriter

things like comicon & pax are supposed to be fantastic for streetpass

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Not even the first panel? The one with no pink pieces?
    Sadly, I'm in the same position. Right now I'm one panel off completing the first Zelda one, and I'm nowhere near to getting the others. I've only gotten about 12 Streetpasses after one year of owning the console. Damn my local area and it's relatively low population density...
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

You guys are missing one very important point regarding the 3DS XL.

The Dpad. When I tried the XL, at SDCC, two things stood out. The Dpad being much better, and the shoulder buttons being much better.

If you are in the US, I'd say that is reason enough to get the 3DS XL.

...Also, SDCC is a goldmine for Streetpass. I got my 100 Streetpass in a day achievement, and finished 6 Puzzles.
    Current wishes: I have way too many event legendaries right now. I'm interested in a japanese 6IV ditto, but I'm willing to barter - PM me offers.

Events I have spares of: Liberty Pass Victini, (HGSS and Link) Celebi, GameStop Keldeo, GameStop Jirachi, and I can breed Phiones. I also have a Japanese Event Shiny Raikou up, if that counts... It's not a spare, but I might be willing to part with it, given enough prodding.

---

3DS FC: 2750 - 1756 - 6697

I have about 8 complete puzzles, it was frustrating when i spent about 30 coins to get the lsst piece of a puzzle because it kept giving me repeats, now to conplete the 3 puzzles with like 50 pieces each. Lol
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by theswweet View Post
    ...Also, SDCC is a goldmine for Streetpass. I got my 100 Streetpass in a day achievement, and finished 6 Puzzles.
    Son of a *****, must be like living in Tokyo for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Son of a *****, must be like living in Tokyo for a day.
    ...Well, I DID Streetpass with someone from Japan.

Also, I'm local... so I tend to get like 10 passes a day, regardless...
    Current wishes: I have way too many event legendaries right now. I'm interested in a japanese 6IV ditto, but I'm willing to barter - PM me offers.

Events I have spares of: Liberty Pass Victini, (HGSS and Link) Celebi, GameStop Keldeo, GameStop Jirachi, and I can breed Phiones. I also have a Japanese Event Shiny Raikou up, if that counts... It's not a spare, but I might be willing to part with it, given enough prodding.

---

It's sad.

I've had my 3DS since late April this year, and I take it everywhere (twice to gamestop), and the one and only true streetpass I ever got was from working in my yard and someone apparently walked by.

My other "streepass" was Moffitt from E3, then I had to be stupid and save "him" to Mii Maker so now my "Streetplaza" only has my Mii and that true streetpass.

Sad.

Nampa Idaho has very little 3DSs, and yet Heroes of Ruin has to be out of stock as well.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm so close to completing my Mario Tennis 3DS panel only to get a Kirby 20th anniversary puzzle piece two days ago. Now I have to get a whole heap of streetpass at a tournament or something since I only get like one streetpass if I go to the city.

So who's considering buying a 3DS XL, my cousin is getting it on the 28th, because he's waited for the XL model to come out.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I won't get the XL. It's just to pick to take with me to school and trips. I tend to get Streetpasses at my anime con.

...Please tell me that I'm not the only person that bought Rhythm Thief?

I got my order from Amazon yesterday, and I haven't stopped playing yet...

Its basically Professor Layton meets Rhythm Heaven. I even like the gyroscope stages that most reviews have generally disliked!

Seriously, it bombed in EU... please tell me it isn't in the US... I already want a sequel!

---

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/xl/0/0

has the 3ds xl iwata asks been posted here yet? it's interesting if you're into that sort of thing

also I wish that this was a real color and not just a model for the interview

Well, I thought it was stated that it was a possibility...

Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Its basically Professor Layton meets Rhythm Heaven. I even like the gyroscope stages that most reviews have generally disliked!

Seriously, it bombed in EU... please tell me it isn't in the US... I already want a sequel!
    I really want the game, but I want Kingdom Hearts 3D more at the moment.

And since it lives up to Sega's collection of rhythm games, its life could just last as long as they did: shortlived wonderful experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Well, I thought it was stated that it was a possibility...

You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I really want the game, but I want Kingdom Hearts 3D more at the moment.

And since it lives up to Sega's collection of rhythm games, its life could just last as long as they did: shortlived wonderful experience.
    Too bad, its a surprisingly beefy game content-wise!

---

I want it so effing bad but its nowhere near me. All sold out. Had no idea it would be like this. Ughh.....

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    I want it so effing bad but its nowhere near me. All sold out. Had no idea it would be like this. Ughh.....
    Huh, I got my copy for $30 off Amazon...

---

Huh, I got my copy for $30 off Amazon...
    I only buy in store. I hate waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    I only buy in store. I hate waiting.
    What are you doing now?

Spoiler:- Answer!:

In the 11 months I've owned a 3DS, I've only ever gotten 1 streetpass. Though I don't walk around with my 3DS on standby in my pocket because it's big and the battery goes fast.
    I claim Larvitar!

Game UK are doing a trade-in deal where you can get both the 3DS XL and a charger for just Ł79.99 if you hand in a 3DS of any colour.
    Definitely doing that!

I wonder if Gamestop will have somthing similar, of course I probally can't trade mine in, it's got a stick on skin...

I assume they would let you perform a system transfer so you don't lose all your stuff.

Page 360 of 526 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast