Page 390 of 522 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 13033

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I wasn't expecting anything, but still. At least there's still some chance of PL vs. AA being localized...
    I'd say that Level-5 are playing a fun little game with us regarding the localisation of PL vs. AA. It'd undoubtedly sell well, and they must know that. They don't need to rush into announcing a potential release anyway, considering how long it's taken them to release the latest Layton titles; if it were to be made available to the west, it could be late 2013 at the earliest.

I don't know why they wouldn't bring it over here.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 6th October 2012 at 10:20 PM.

Finaly found eShop cards today and bought one right away. Downloaded Pullblox (Pushmo), hopefully that will keep me busy enough during my tram rides ^^
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I'd say that Level-5 are playing a fun little game with us regarding the localisation of PL vs. AA. It'd undoubtedly sell well, and they must know that. They don't need to rush into announcing a potential release anyway, considering how long it's taken them to release the latest Layton titles; if it were to be made available to the west, it could be late 2013 at the earliest.

I don't know why they wouldn't bring it over here.
    To America, it's likely, but since AA is virtually non-existent in the UK from what I've seen, I'm worried that Level-5 might not think that it's not worth bringing it over to Europe. But since PL is immensely popular in Europe, too, I guess it's possible that they will release it in Europe - after all, Nintendo (or whatever) localized Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition, out of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    So Virtue's Last Reward's actually coming to Europe! With Japanese VA only. What?
    This isn't really that surprising. Tales of Destiny was released for the PS1 with Japanese VA only. I wish more companies would do this. It's way cheaper than hiring new VAs and gives us a change to experience some more Japanese games.

Same With Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier. Problem is, before and after the battles, the characters would often talk among one another, and it would probably be nice to know what they're saying. Same goes for the sequel...that was never localized.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    This isn't really that surprising. Tales of Destiny was released for the PS1 with Japanese VA only. I wish more companies would do this. It's way cheaper than hiring new VAs and gives us a change to experience some more Japanese games.
    Thing is, there's already a dub of it.

America gets both Japanese and English, while Rising Star (who are publishing it in EU and Oceania) decided to use Aksys's script but not the voices for whatever reason.

At least I was able to easily import 999, but I can't do it for this.

Then again, I was expecting to have to buy a Vita and import to be able to play it at all, so I guess it's a slight step up.
    Last edited by Blazios; 5th October 2012 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Finaly found eShop cards today and bought one right away. Downloaded Pullblox (Pushmo), hopefully that will keep me busy enough during my tram rides ^^
    Ugh...I'm going to blunt and I'm sure this has already been said but a sequel has been announced for release in about 2 months. Nonetheless, it's a great puzzle title and I hope you're enjoying it.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Ugh...I'm going to blunt and I'm sure this has already been said but a sequel has been announced for release in about 2 months. Nonetheless, it's a great puzzle title and I hope you're enjoying it.
    Not sure if you knew this, but both games are different from each other in terms of gameplay.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Not sure if you knew this, but both games are different from each other in terms of gameplay.
    Good point.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

What are the trade rates for a 3DS? I have a DSi XL that I want to trade in for a 3DS tomorrow when I get my Pokemon White 2 version but it depends on how much I'll get back. the XL is in an almost perfect condition.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    What are the trade rates for a 3DS? I have a DSi XL that I want to trade in for a 3DS tomorrow when I get my Pokemon White 2 version but it depends on how much I'll get back. the XL is in an almost perfect condition.
    You are better off selling it on ebay/craiglists. The good trade-ins for the DS to 3DS has come and gone a long time ago. At least at Gamestop from what I know.

Just downloaded the Dream Radar and I must say it's actually pretty entertaining.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Too bad in so many regions you cannot use the eShop function and thus the radar is unavailable. Does anyone know a bypass or something?

3D XL has also issues with regions in general. Cannot acess dream world due to 'lack of agreement' but the browser works perfectly.

It's an amazing thing to have and I wouldn't trade my DSi's for it so I went broke and bought it just to be cool and chill as snorlax, but uh, the regions. Anyone has a solution?

love serebii, love pokemon+.net

I have some pokes to give to newbies and those in need. I am no wizard but try PM'ing me to see if I bred something nice or got something shiny. I can't promise to have all, but no harm in trying.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyHooves View Post
    Too bad in so many regions you cannot use the eShop function and thus the radar is unavailable. Does anyone know a bypass or something?

3D XL has also issues with regions in general. Cannot acess dream world due to 'lack of agreement' but the browser works perfectly.

It's an amazing thing to have and I wouldn't trade my DSi's for it so I went broke and bought it just to be cool and chill as snorlax, but uh, the regions. Anyone has a solution?
    There's no way around the region locking. You just need to wait until it's released for your region.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I bought a used 3DS today but don't know how to access the wi-fi with it. Also why does it act like I am pressing the B button and go back to the previous screen?

You access Wi-Fi through your home's wireless router. That's probably the reason the person returned it.

Okay but do you know why it keeps going backwards when I don't even touch the B button?

Because it's defective. A common problem of used consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Just downloaded the Dream Radar and I must say it's actually pretty entertaining.
    I would've have also downloaded Dream Radar, but after I came home with White 2 & my eshop card, I scratched off on the card too hard and now I can't read some of the numbers.

Probably going to e-mail Nintendo or something.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I would've have also downloaded Dream Radar, but after I came home with White 2 & my eshop card, I scratched off on the card too hard and now I can't read some of the numbers.

Probably faster to just guess them.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post

Damn, you must've been excited.
    I claim Larvitar!

do u guys think that we will ever be able to play pokemon red/blue/yellow and/or gold/silver/crystal on the 3ds?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    do u guys think that we will ever be able to play pokemon red/blue/yellow and/or gold/silver/crystal on the 3ds?
    Never. We already discussed that.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Wasn't sure if we'd mentioned it, so...White 3DS XL with pre-installed Mario Kart 7 coming to Europe. It comes out on November 16th.
    Last edited by The Joker.; 9th October 2012 at 7:29 PM.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    Wasn't sure if we'd mentioned it, so...White 3DS XL with pre-installed Mario Kart 7 coming to Europe. It comes out on November 16th.
    Meh, white is boring. =p

Speaking of which, does anyone know if a specific date for the Pikachu 3DS XL's release has been confirmed?

Page 390 of 522 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast