Page 392 of 522 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast
Results 9,776 to 9,800 of 13033

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Why mustWhat, really? It requires basic reading comprehension.
    Probably because I was aware that it was a major spoiler and decided not to take in the info and understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazeboy
    I know, hence why I quoted it in my signature.
    Now we wait for the next old-pokemon-game-on-eShop disccussion.
    Last edited by Tyranitarquake; 10th October 2012 at 8:49 PM.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Why must classic Pokémon games have wireless capabilities if they were to be released via the eShop?
    Eh, actually, I wouldn't mind if some of the games had wireless link cable capabilities but that's mostly the Game Boy Advance titles (Super Mario Advance 3 and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror in particular) which have still only been released via the Ambassador Program (nonetheless the two titles are still great without their multiplayer functionality).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Here's what you do, you get your new Pokemon games and restrict yourselves with what you can use. To boot, generation 5 has 6 on 6 flat 50 local wireless battles (sadly, team preview must be done manually).
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 10th October 2012 at 9:43 PM. Reason: quoted the wrong person
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Probably because I was aware that it was a major spoiler and decided not to take in the info and understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parachomp
    Eh, actually, I wouldn't mind if some of the games had wireless link cable capabilities but that's mostly the Game Boy Advance titles (Super Mario Advance 3 and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror in particular) which have still only been released via the Ambassador Program (nonetheless the two titles are still great without their multiplayer functionality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Parachomp
    Here's what you do, you get your new Pokemon games and restrict yourselves with what you can use. To boot, generation 5 has 6 on 6 flat 50 local wireless battles (sadly, team preview must be done manually).
    What the hell are you talking about..? :s
    I claim Larvitar!

What the hell are you talking about..? :s
    Whoops, I meant to quote the Eleventh. As for my Pokemon idea, you mentioned waiting for the next discussion about old Pokemon games on the eShop and I thought it would flow well if I quoted you after quoting the Eleventh on a similar subject.

Nintendo/GameFreak: "You want new Pokeman formes?"

"Well cough up $3"

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Nintendo/GameFreak: "You want new Pokeman formes?"

"Well cough up $3"
    You mean $40?

Smogon: "Uber tier"

43, technically. Since you'll need the Dream Radar and a copy of Black 2 or White 2 to send them to once you catch them.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    43, technically. Since you'll need the Dream Radar and a copy of Black 2 or White 2 to send them to once you catch them.
    83 if you want to have multiples of them for trading purposes.

Okay, seriously guys, back to the topic at hand.

What to talk about the 3DS? Anyone else listen to their music with the echoed effect on it? I don't why but it doesn't matter what song, it always sounds better with an echo. Also, don't try listening to traditional Asian music in 8-bit.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    83 if you want to have multiples of them for trading purposes.
    It would actually be more, you'd need a separate 3DS. You can only get each one once on Dream Radar.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It would actually be more, you'd need a separate 3DS. You can only get each one once on Dream Radar.
    ...and even more for every generation 4 game for the...DAMN IT!

Seriously guys, back onto topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Okay, seriously guys, back to the topic at hand.

What to talk about the 3DS? Anyone else listen to their music with the echoed effect on it? I don't why but it doesn't matter what song, it always sounds better with an echo. Also, don't try listening to traditional Asian music in 8-bit.
    I played with all the effects once, they all made everything sound horrid.

Yeah, I don't much care for any of the effects for music. However, I like a lot of the shooting modes for the camera. I wish that it had some video editing, or that Nintendo would release some editing software on the eShop that I could buy. I'd like that a lot.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Even though I already had 2 Riolus, I got 2 more in one sitting using the Dream Radar.

And me being completely biased on their line, I'm giddy.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

...and even more for every generation 4 game for the...DAMN IT!

Seriously guys, back onto topic.
    The Dream Radar is for the 3DS so technically it is on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    The Dream Radar is for the 3DS so technically it is on topic.
    No it isn't.

Just because something has another topic doesn't mean it can't be discussed here.
    Last edited by Jb; 11th October 2012 at 1:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    For trading, battling purposes and evolving certain pokémon. Do remember that a part of the Pokémon series is being able to trade and battle with other people.
    You do realize they could make a separate "Game" from the actual games to allow you to trade and/or battle with the Pokemon you've received in those games, without having to modify the base code at all? They could even make it similar to Pokemon Stadium, but using the 3D models from Pokedex 3D Pro rather than the original N64 models.

You do realize they could make a separate "Game" from the actual games to allow you to trade and/or battle with the Pokemon you've received in those games, without having to modify the base code at all? They could even make it similar to Pokemon Stadium, but using the 3D models from Pokedex 3D Pro rather than the original N64 models.
    Yeah, I would like something similar to Pokémon Battle Revolution but cheaper with a lower price.

Yeah, I would like something similar to Pokémon Battle Revolution but cheaper with a lower price.
    On a handheld? Why? Completely defeats the purpose.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Not quite, at least when they're talking about circumventing re-writing the code for Red/Blue/Yellow. Would it be complicated, and possibly not even worth it? Well, that's kind of up to Nintendo. I personally think having a companion app to be able to use some of the main features of the game would be a bad idea. For one, you'd have to swap between the games in order to even do anything, which would be a huge hassle, especially considering how spoiled we are by the C-Gear's easy functionality.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    For people who get nostalgiaboners over the original 151 and refuse to buy a game if it has any pokemon after that. They do exist. Hell, if they reused the Stadium announcer's voice clips I'd buy it.

They do exist.
    That these people exist as a fan minority doesn't at all mean they should be catered to.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Not quite, at least when they're talking about circumventing re-writing the code for Red/Blue/Yellow. Would it be complicated, and possibly not even worth it? Well, that's kind of up to Nintendo. I personally think having a companion app to be able to use some of the main features of the game would be a bad idea. For one, you'd have to swap between the games in order to even do anything, which would be a huge hassle, especially considering how spoiled we are by the C-Gear's easy functionality.
    well they have re-written the code for some games (the 3d re-releases)
    and they could just release yellow which lets u get more pokemon than red and blue
    and its not like they are reprograming it to connect to b+w they were designed to connect to each other in the first place (and i would be fine if they didnt add wi-fi i never use it anyway)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    3D 3D graphics and easy accessibility. In all honesty, I could also see it on the Wii U but it should be kept as a download. If it combined the elements of Pokemon Stadium 2's custom rules, a set to level 100 boost, and Mario Kart 7's communities it would be really handy for competitive battles.

Page 392 of 522 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast