Page 424 of 525 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,600 of 13116

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Nope, it's a digital copy preinstalled.
    Daaaaaammmmnnnn....

On what size memory card?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Daaaaaammmmnnnn....

On what size memory card?
    Probably only a 4 Gig, but I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yeah, it comes with a 4GB SD card: http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/14...etail-for-200/
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Oh. Well, that's somewhat stupid.

Hmmm....
    EDIT: But it's saved to your eShop account, so you can redownload it, right? Or does that only apply to games bought directly through the eShop?
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 18th January 2013 at 4:20 AM.

Oh. Well, that's somewhat stupid.

Hmmm....
    EDIT: But it's saved to your eShop account, so you can redownload it, right? Or does that only apply to games bought directly through the eShop?
    It would make sense that it would have to be bought after you've linked your Club Nintendo account with the eShop.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

It's saved to the 3DS's temp eShop account, but if you already have another 3DS you would want to transfer it to or vice versa, it'll combine the two eShop accounts.

It's saved to the 3DS's temp eShop account, but if you already have another 3DS you would want to transfer it to or vice versa, it'll combine the two eShop accounts.
    Sometimes, the things that Nintendo does just makes me wanna blow my stack.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Sometimes, the things that Nintendo does just makes me wanna blow my stack.
    Why? That's actually a good way to do it, because then the preinstalled content is tied to your real Nintendo account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudesean View Post
    Man, the wait for flipnote memo is killing me D:
    I know that feel. We really need SOME info!! I am so desperate for info or a release date!!!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Why? That's actually a good way to do it, because then the preinstalled content is tied to your real Nintendo account.
    It's a long story.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Hi, guys!

Can I ask if anyone has the Pokémon BW2 Swapnote Stationery (The new one with Genesect, and the previous released with Black/white Kyurem)??
    If so, would you be able to do me a favor and send me a message with them?
    PM me with the 3DS friend code, please!
    Thanks in advance
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 150
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

Actually they aren't, any content that you download from the e-shop are tied to the consoles itself. It's the same with the WiiU as well.

So if your 3DS get stolen, lost or breaks you better damn hope that Nintendo is willing to help you, other wise you kiss your digital game goodbye.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Well, if it breaks then you can send it into Nintendo to get it transferred to another console, had to do that with two Wiis already. Should be the same for a 3DS or a Wii U.

In other news, Mega Man has been up on the 3DS eShop for long enough to not have "New" near it. Why was I not informed?

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Actually they aren't, any content that you download from the e-shop are tied to the consoles itself. It's the same with the WiiU as well.

So if your 3DS get stolen, lost or breaks you better damn hope that Nintendo is willing to help you, other wise you kiss your digital game goodbye.
    Excatly, I like the idea of buying 3DS games on my 3DS however it's something I'm never going to do. Because of this problem of not having any way to get back your digital downloads if something happens to your 3DS. That's why I prefer to go to a retail store and buy the physical copy, at least that way I know I'll still have it even if something happens to my 3DS.
    An don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's all bad to buy games from the e-shop, it's just spending $30-40 each on games through the e-shop is something I wouldn't be comfortable doing. As an example I have five 3DS games that were $40 each, if I had bought them on the e-shop and then something happened to my 3DS that's $200 down the drain and I'll never get back.

If it does get broken you can try and send it to Nintendo and see if they can fix it. Even though your digital downloads are tied to your 3DS there is however a way to move them to another 3DS. It's the transfer tool but this only works as long as you still have the original 3DS.
    If your trading in your old 3DS for a new one and you have downloads still on it you want to get it transferred to the new 3DS before you give up your old one for good. Don't think you can keep your SD card with all the data to put in the new 3DS cause it won't work. The data from one 3DS is tied to that 3DS as well, it won't work on any other 3DS.

Glad to see Project X Zone is confirmed to NA and Europe. looks pretty fun tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    Excatly, I like the idea of buying 3DS games on my 3DS however it's something I'm never going to do. Because of this problem of not having any way to get back your digital downloads if something happens to your 3DS. That's why I prefer to go to a retail store and buy the physical copy, at least that way I know I'll still have it even if something happens to my 3DS.
    An don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's all bad to buy games from the e-shop, it's just spending $30-40 each on games through the e-shop is something I wouldn't be comfortable doing. As an example I have five 3DS games that were $40 each, if I had bought them on the e-shop and then something happened to my 3DS that's $200 down the drain and I'll never get back.

If it does get broken you can try and send it to Nintendo and see if they can fix it. Even though your digital downloads are tied to your 3DS there is however a way to move them to another 3DS. It's the transfer tool but this only works as long as you still have the original 3DS.
    If your trading in your old 3DS for a new one and you have downloads still on it you want to get it transferred to the new 3DS before you give up your old one for good. Don't think you can keep your SD card with all the data to put in the new 3DS cause it won't work. The data from one 3DS is tied to that 3DS as well, it won't work on any other 3DS.
    Agreed when I heard that Nintendo was going have account for the WiiU I was happy since this would mean that my digital games are saved on the account rather than the console it self. However this isn't the case and the game are locked on the console.

Whereas with PSN, steam and xbox live the game are locked to the account and not to the console, which mean replacing a console isn't a hassle.

I am really hoping that Nintendo see that their method is old fashion, annoy and really anti-consumerism.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Glad to see Project X Zone is confirmed to NA and Europe. looks pretty fun tbh
    SWEET!!!!!

I have been hoping that this game get a western release.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

To make it official, Project X Zone is coming to North America, Europe, and Australia in Summer 2013.

Sweet goodness, Yuri Lowell in my 3DS...

Only problem is that there won't be an English voice cast, according to Destructoid. It'll be Japanese voices over English text.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 21st January 2013 at 7:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    To make it official, Project X Zone is coming to North America, Europe, and Australia in Summer 2013.

Only problem is that there won't be an English voice cast, according to Destructoid. It'll be Japanese voices over English text.
    I see no problems here. Once again, Sega, Namco and Capcom do what AtlusDon't!

Here's hoping we get more releases with either the original audio over english text or dual-audio in the future.

Dante on my 3DS. From.. DMC1!

But... I am glad this game is getting a western release. This makes me happy!
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/uwi6o.gif[/IMG]

Devil May Cry Fan.
    Meowth Fan

Oh goody. Don't know if I'll pick this up though, I'll wait for reviews.

The video Siliconera posted, why in its actual YouTube page does it link to some Japanese cartoon where some busty girl is butt naked?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    The video Siliconera posted, why in its actual YouTube page does it link to some Japanese cartoon where some busty girl is butt naked?
    The list of related videos Youtube shows you includes videos related to what you usually watch; I get Warren Zevon music showing up on my related videos list after watching a Pokemon trailer.

SO Project X Zone is coming, but we haven't heard anything about Bravely Default. Smh Square.

The list of related videos Youtube shows you includes videos related to what you usually watch; I get Warren Zevon music showing up on my related videos list after watching a Pokemon trailer.
    The peculiar video ParaChomp referred to is actually a featured video.

AWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Surprised Capcom didn't f it up and said no to localization.

I've actually played a similar game and I've probably mentioned it countless of times, Super Robot Wars: OG Saga Endless Frontier. English text, Japanese VAs during battle. Very similar combat system to X Zone as well, and two of the main characters of that game are in X Zone, Kaguya Nanbu and Haken Browning.

I see no problems here. Once again, Sega, Namco and Capcom do what AtlusDon't!

Here's hoping we get more releases with either the original audio over english text or dual-audio in the future.
    Actually, that same game I mentioned, while made by Namco Bandai, Banpresto, and Monollith, it was published in the US by Atlus.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

There would have been riots if a SRW game was released with dub actors. Just saying.

Page 424 of 525 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast