Page 431 of 523 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 13055

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

  1. #10751
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    242

    Default

    ^I believe the problem only occurred on a small portion of launch units. Anyway, I assumed any such problem would not be present on the XL, but I read a couple of reviews which stated otherwise. Probably just the result of misinformed/careless reviewers then.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

  2. #10752
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden GMT +2
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    I think I'm going to upgrade to a 3DS XL pretty soon. Does anyone have any recommendations for an XL screen protector? From what I've seen, the HORI one seems like the best, but I'd like to know if you think there are better ones out there. Also, do you think the top screen protector is really necessary? In the past, I've only used one for the touch screen, but does the XL scratch itself like the original 3DS models do?
    Yeah, I'm definately gonna go with these if I upgrade. They are from HORI and are probably the same ones you talked about. My 3ds does not have any top screen protectors. But since you get it for free why not (since the top one is included in the pack) :P

    Now, I wonder if I should sell my old 3ds if I upgrade... Trading in is a bad deal and selling it online will only grant me enough money to buy 2 games. I could use an extra 3ds if I, for some reason, don't want to show off my Pikachu 3ds XL :P (I'm definately getting the Pikachu one)


    My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

  3. #10753
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post
    Yeah, I'm definately gonna go with these if I upgrade. They are from HORI and are probably the same ones you talked about. My 3ds does not have any top screen protectors. But since you get it for free why not (since the top one is included in the pack) :P

    Now, I wonder if I should sell my old 3ds if I upgrade... Trading in is a bad deal and selling it online will only grant me enough money to buy 2 games. I could use an extra 3ds if I, for some reason, don't want to show off my Pikachu 3ds XL :P (I'm definately getting the Pikachu one)
    Having an extra one is always handy for trading Pokemon with yourself, for example.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  4. #10754
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden GMT +2
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Having an extra one is always handy for trading Pokemon with yourself, for example.
    Exactly. But my little brother has a 3ds too. I'm just worried he might trade it in in the future like he did with his DS Lite. But maybe then I won't be intrested in trading between "those old games" anymore :P I mean when the next Nintendo handheld is out.

    Also for specific travelling. Airplane, big screen and long battery life. Going to gaming events, small and handy console.


    My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

  5. #10755
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,010

  6. #10756
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Not to double post but Sonic Adventure 3 anyone?

    http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ic_adventure_3
    They better not include any bad gameplay styles like the mech shooting or treasure hunting, because if they do, fans and critics alike are going to pan the hell out of this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  7. #10757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    because if they do, fans and critics alike are going to pan the hell out of this game.
    OH MY GOD whatever will we do if fans and critics alike PAN THE HELL out of a Sonic the Hedgehog game?!



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  8. #10758
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    OH MY GOD whatever will we do if fans and critics alike PAN THE HELL out of a Sonic the Hedgehog game?!
    I know bad games are a common occurrence for the Sonic franchise, but SEGA's actually not doing so good financially, so they can't afford to have another flop. And another Adventure title that retains its predecessors lack of coherent gameplay will do just that, and it could mean big trouble for the entire franchise. They have to be very careful about how they handle SA3, if they make it too much like the originals and the game will flop because of bad gameplay styles, but if it has too little in common with the originals, it'll be another Sonic 4 and Adventure fans won't buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  9. #10759
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,010

    Default

    I agree. I mean, why copy the gameplay of the previous versions that sold millions and had good critic reviews and feedback. That would be a stupid idea.

  10. #10760

    Default

    That's a lot of gloom and doom to put on the shoulders of one game.

    My point, however, was that you didn't seem to exhibit concern for the actual quality of the game, but rather that the critics - inconsistent in their collective efforts, at best - and the "fans", themselves usually an insufferable and unpleasable lot with no idea what they want or what would actually make a good game, would rush to their blogs, Twitters and message boards to vomit forth their hatred for this latest blemish upon humanity loosed forth by SEGA.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  11. #10761
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I know bad games are a common occurrence for the Sonic franchise, but SEGA's actually not doing so good financially, so they can't afford to have another flop. And another Adventure title that retains its predecessors lack of coherent gameplay will do just that, and it could mean big trouble for the entire franchise. They have to be very careful about how they handle SA3, if they make it too much like the originals and the game will flop because of bad gameplay styles, but if it has too little in common with the originals, it'll be another Sonic 4 and Adventure fans won't buy it.
    You clearly have no idea and completely missed the point that BCVM22 was making. The Sonic sell in big numbers since he is a popular franchise, especially in Europe where they love the guy. This was also the reason why Sonic's name is slapped on the Sega all star racking transformed.

    Secondly Sega is actually doing fine financially to a point where they brought one of the THQ studio.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  12. #10762
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    My point, however, was that you didn't seem to exhibit concern for the actual quality of the game, but rather that the critics - inconsistent in their collective efforts, at best - and the "fans", themselves usually an insufferable and unpleasable lot with no idea what they want or what would actually make a good game, would rush to their blogs, Twitters and message boards to vomit forth their hatred for this latest blemish upon humanity loosed forth by SEGA.
    Ah, well that's a problem of wording, then. No, I don't care what the fans and critics do, actually, but my point is that they're not going to win people over by defying what made Sonic popular in the first place, namely speed and platforming, and that's exactly what the Adventure games have done with some of the other characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  13. #10763
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Melior, Crimea
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    If Sega is actually making SA3 I just hope it's more like SA1 and not SA2. SA2 was like one step forward and five steps back.

  14. #10764
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    If Sega is actually making SA3 I just hope it's more like SA1 and not SA2. SA2 was like one step forward and five steps back.
    SA1 certainly is the lesser of two evils, but it still had plenty of gameplay styles that didn't belong (mainly Knuckles and Big).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  15. #10765
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,010

    Default

    You should stop complaining about gameplay styles that the majority of people liked.

  16. #10766
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You should stop complaining about gameplay styles that the majority of people liked.
    I don't see why not, in fact based on what I see, I'm not even convinced people even genuinely like it. I think a lot of people either liked the entire game because of nostalgia, or just put up with the other gameplay styles because they liked the Sonic gameplay, or the hub worlds, or the Chao Gardens, or what have you. The sales alone don't really tell you that. At any rate, Unleashed has attempted a similar formula and people hated the Werehog for doing the exact same thing they praise in SA1 and SA2, what makes you think they'll be able to pull it off again?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  17. #10767
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I don't see why not, in fact based on what I see, I'm not even convinced people even genuinely like it.
    Unless you have the ability to read people's mind you can't say that people don't genuinely like it just because you don't like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I think a lot of people either liked the entire game because of nostalgia,
    Incorrect I never grew up playing Sonic Adventure and didn't own it until I brought the DX version, so I have no nostalgia for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    or just put up with the other gameplay styles because they liked the Sonic gameplay, or the hub worlds, or the Chao Gardens, or what have you.
    Again incorrect I actually enjoyed playing as the other characters, yes even Big as they weren't long and offered a different style of game play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    At any rate, Unleashed has attempted a similar formula and people hated the Werehog for doing the exact same thing they praise in SA1 and SA2,
    That was different since Sonic Team went over board with the Werehog by making the stages 30 minutes to compete, compare to Sonic stages being 4 minutes long and had 7 stages to do compare to Big story being 4 stages and a boss fight.

    It also didn't help that you had to collect Sun and Moon medals to unlock stages to progress the story, the hub world being useless a bad point from Sonic Adventure or replay stages again just to level up the Werehog.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    what makes you think they'll be able to pull it off again?
    What makes you think that they can't? Generation show how a Sonic Adventure game style could work all Sonic Team needs to do is expand on that but with the other characters.

    Beside we have no idea if they are even doing a game play style base on Sonic Adventure. So take Jb's advice and just relax.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  18. #10768
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    That was different since Sonic Team went over board with the Werehog by making the stages 30 minutes to compete, compare to Sonic stages being 4 minutes long and had 7 stages to do compare to Big story being 4 stages and a boss fight.
    You're exaggerating, there isn't a single Werehog stage that can't be completed in 15 minutes or less. And 4/15 isn't that far off from 1/3, which is rougly the ratio of Sonic to not-Sonic gameplay in SA2.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    What makes you think that they can't? Generation show how a Sonic Adventure game style could work all Sonic Team needs to do is expand on that but with the other characters.

    Beside we have no idea if they are even doing a game play style base on Sonic Adventure. So take Jb's advice and just relax.
    Gameplay based on the alternate gameplay styles in Adventure is fundamentally opposed to what the series stands for. The game is about running and platforming at supersonic speeds, not clunky mech shooting, find the needle in the haystack, or fishing of all things. You want to know why the fanbase is so broken and unpleasable nowadays? Because SEGA made stupid decisions like this back in the day which gave us radically different gameplay styles that have nothing to do with each other. People generally don't like to play 5 different genres at once, you're likely to hate at least one of those gameplay styles. That's why it's important to stick to the core gameplay, so you get something everyone can enjoy. If they can manage to give the multiple gameplay styles variety while sticking to that core gameplay, then by all means, I'll be a happy camper if they do. But the sales and trends seem to indicate that a lot of people either don't mind or don't care, and if they decide to in fact include these gameplay styles in the game, it'll be another base breaker, dividing the fanbase even more and driving certain groups of fans away from the series to the point where it could mean the end of the franchise. That's where my concern for this game is coming from, it's tricky finding a middle ground for this fanbase because of what they've done in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  19. #10769
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You're exaggerating, there isn't a single Werehog stage that can't be completed in 15 minutes or less.
    You're missing my point. 15 minutes is far too long for a Sonic stage to be, especially when the Werehog level design wasn't well thought out.

    Furthermore the reason why Werehog get more hate is because he isn't a new character but actually a new form for Sonic who was slow and had a game play based on combat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    And 4/15 isn't that far off from 1/3, which is rougly the ratio of Sonic to not-Sonic gameplay in SA2.
    Does that Sonic Adventure 2 ratio include the Shadow gameplay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Gameplay based on the alternate gameplay styles in Adventure is fundamentally opposed to what the series stands for. The game is about running and platforming at supersonic speeds,
    Which was in Sonic game play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    not clunky mech shooting,
    Gamma gameplay isn't clunky if you know how to play it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    find the needle in the haystack,
    Knuckles stage isn't bad in Adventure since the stage is small and you could find all three pieces of the master emerald quicker and easily. It was Adventure 2 that broke it by making the level twice as big, forcing you find one at a time, that god awful rap music and the fact that you have to do again with Rouge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    or fishing of all things.
    *sigh* How many time do I have to say it to you Big's stage is that bad as it is four stages long and is over once you get Froggy.

    Furthermore the game would be boring if every character share the exact game play as Sonic, which what you are asking for here, their game play sorely exist to extend the gameplay and to add variety into the game.

    Their gameplay existing don't take away Sonic's gameplay or effect it in any way what so ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You want to know why the fanbase is so broken and unpleasable nowadays?
    Every fan base is broken and unappeasable, this isn't exclusive to the Sonic fan base.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Because SEGA made stupid decisions like this back in the day which gave us radically different gameplay styles that have nothing to do with each other. People generally don't like to play 5 different genres at once, you're likely to hate at least one of those gameplay styles.
    What people? All you done is stated how much you dislike Sonic Adventure only this time you are trying to be clever and pull fact out of nowhere.

    Yes their may be people who didn't like the Adventure gameplay but they are in the minority.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That's why it's important to stick to the core gameplay, so you get something everyone can enjoy. If they can manage to give the multiple gameplay styles variety while sticking to that core gameplay, then by all means, I'll be a happy camper if they do.
    Which they did in Sonic Adventure in Sonic gameplay you're contradicting yourself here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    But the sales and trends seem to indicate that a lot of people either don't mind or don't care, and if they decide to in fact include these gameplay styles in the game, it'll be another base breaker, dividing the fanbase even more and driving certain groups of fans away from the series to the point where it could mean the end of the franchise. That's where my concern for this game is coming from, it's tricky finding a middle ground for this fanbase because of what they've done in the past.
    Look kiddo, it doesn't matter what Sega, Sony, Nintendo, God, etc do the fan base will always be divide because they all share different opinion and view on what direction the franchise should go. And here's the kicker the company knows this but don't give a damn they will make the game that they want to make and sell it to anyone who wants to buy it.

    A good example would be the uproar people cause over the Cel shaded look of Wind Waker.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  20. #10770
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    You're missing my point. 15 minutes is far too long for a Sonic stage to be, especially when the Werehog level design wasn't well thought out.
    The length itself doesn't matter, it's how long you're spending playing Sonic gameplay compared to how long you're not.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Furthermore the reason why Werehog get more hate is because he isn't a new character but actually a new form for Sonic who was slow and had a game play based on combat.
    It makes no difference in terms of gameplay, it's a separate gameplay style, and that's what matters. And as a gameplay style, the Werehog is no worse than Tails' mech shooting or Knuckles' treasure hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Does that Sonic Adventure 2 ratio include the Shadow gameplay?
    Yes, because Shadow actually plays like a Sonic game. So in this case it's Sonic and Shadow gameplay vs. Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, and Eggman gameplay.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Which was in Sonic game play.
    That's not enough, it needs to be in ALL of the gameplay styles, not just one.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Gamma gameplay isn't clunky if you know how to play it right.
    I was referring to Tails.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Knuckles stage isn't bad in Adventure since the stage is small and you could find all three pieces of the master emerald quicker and easily. It was Adventure 2 that broke it by making the level twice as big, forcing you find one at a time, that god awful rap music and the fact that you have to do again with Rouge.
    SA1 treasure hunting was still bad because the stages encourage slow, methodical combing of the level over speed. That alone makes it not Sonic gameplay, sorry but this has to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    *sigh* How many time do I have to say it to you Big's stage is that bad as it is four stages long and is over once you get Froggy.
    It could be 4 stages long or it could be 400 stages long, that makes no difference. It defies the core gameplay, and it's forced to complete the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Furthermore the game would be boring if every character share the exact game play as Sonic, which what you are asking for here, their game play sorely exist to extend the gameplay and to add variety into the game.
    What makes you think I'm suggesting every character should play exactly the same as Sonic? No, what I'm suggesting is a middle ground between clone gameplay and Adventure's genre roulette, where all of the characters are capable of speeding through the level like Sonic can, but in different ways that add variety to the formula. Look at the Classic games and how they did it. You had Sonic, which was the core gameplay. Then you had Tails, who was still able to run about as fast as Sonic (maybe a bit slower), had all of the essential gameplay elements, but added a twist, the ability to fly. Boom! Now you have a character that fits the core gameplay while still adding variety to the gameplay. It's not rocket science.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Their gameplay existing don't take away Sonic's gameplay or effect it in any way what so ever.
    Yes it does, it's incredibly pace breaking to have such dramatic shifts in gameplay, one minute you're speeding through the level and having fun, next minute you're slogging around in some mech or using a broken radar to find tiny Emerald shards in a huge room of a level. In what sense is it remotely acceptable for a game to do that?

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Look kiddo, it doesn't matter what Sega, Sony, Nintendo, God, etc do the fan base will always be divide because they all share different opinion and view on what direction the franchise should go. And here's the kicker the company knows this but don't give a damn they will make the game that they want to make and sell it to anyone who wants to buy it.
    Well if they're smart, they'll make this game in a way that can please as many people as possible, and I don't see SA2 style games doing that. This mess was their own doing, and the only way for them to fix it is to pick one gameplay style (1 and only 1, not 3 or 4 like the Adventure games are doing), and stick with it. You're right in the sense that it's their franchise and they're gonna do what they're gonna do, but having a mess of gameplay styles which contradict each other in terms of style, objective, pacing, etc. is not helping.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  21. #10771

    Default

    So I tried Etrian Odyssey IV.

    Dear GOODNESS, the music in this game is just ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, even the field themes. No wonder Yuzo Koshiro was hired as one of the many Brawl composers...

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

  22. #10772
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Anyone know how StreetPass works? A friend of mine and I had our 3DS's within range of each other for 5 hours, and the only pass was one-sided, meaning he got StreetPass data from me, but I didn't. Not only that, but he only got data for Fire Emblem: Awakening. We checked multiple times, and we both have StreetPass activated, and for quite a few corresponding software titles, but for some reason they didn't pass in those 5 hours.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

  23. #10773
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyone know how StreetPass works? A friend of mine and I had our 3DS's within range of each other for 5 hours, and the only pass was one-sided, meaning he got StreetPass data from me, but I didn't. Not only that, but he only got data for Fire Emblem: Awakening. We checked multiple times, and we both have StreetPass activated, and for quite a few corresponding software titles, but for some reason they didn't pass in those 5 hours.
    That's weird, I don't honestly know why that happened unless you had your Streetpass Settings turned off.

    Thank you based Turpoo

  24. #10774
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyone know how StreetPass works? A friend of mine and I had our 3DS's within range of each other for 5 hours, and the only pass was one-sided, meaning he got StreetPass data from me, but I didn't. Not only that, but he only got data for Fire Emblem: Awakening. We checked multiple times, and we both have StreetPass activated, and for quite a few corresponding software titles, but for some reason they didn't pass in those 5 hours.
    I've heard that can happen when one is a 3DS and one is a 3DSXL, due to a difference in range.

    Streetpass is kinda temperamental as it is, so...

    All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

  25. #10775
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    695

    Default

    I would just like to say that Fire Emblem: Awakening is my new favorite game on the 3DS right now.

    I just beat it the other day and I absolutely adored this game. It hit all the right notes for me in gameplay, characters, story and OST(the music is soooo good!!)

Page 431 of 523 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •