Page 433 of 526 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,825 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Likely 1st part 3DS, and 3rd party Wii U together, as they said a few weeks ago. Hopefully 3DS wise they announce Zelda already, its about as late as Pokemon XY is.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Really? You couldn't look at the last post?
    I could not because it had an EUROPEAN time.

US lives, my brethen!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I could not because it had an EUROPEAN time.

US lives, my brethen!
    A European.

Besides which, you could have just posted the time in whatever timezone you prefer. It's happening simultaneously around the world.

News on a new Zelda game would be nice.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    A European.

Besides which, you could have just posted the time in whatever timezone you prefer. It's happening simultaneously around the world.
    Well to be fair the European Nintendo direct is covering the 3DS whereas the US is covering both the Wii U and 3DS. Of course I would presume that the US Wii U info is most likely a repeat of one we had last month.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I'll be looking forward to the Nintendo Direct tomorrow, I want to see more info about Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon I've been waiting so long for this game >_<
    So I'm hopping their focusing more on discussing about third party games, I'd also want to hear something about MH3U for the 3DS.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Another N direct? Didn't we just have one? not that I'm mad or anything it just seems so soon. I hope they confirm LBEx for a USA release. (I know it is not a Nintendo made game but still for 3DS in Japan and we have got news on non N made games at these things) Animal Crossing 3DS date would be nice too

Huh, no Japan one announced this time round, its NoA and NoE apparently. I would assume that means a huge localization project, and likely no new games, considering how usually the Japanese one also follows.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    Another N direct? Didn't we just have one? not that I'm mad or anything it just seems so soon. I hope they confirm LBEx for a USA release. (I know it is not a Nintendo made game but still for 3DS in Japan and we have got news on non N made games at these things) Animal Crossing 3DS date would be nice too
    The last one was like twenty days ago.

Goes to show Nintendo is heavily promoting their stuff this year.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The last one was like twenty days ago.

Goes to show Nintendo is heavily promoting their stuff this year.
    Only 20 days? Time flies. But yeah nice to see them promoting. Already saw a bunch of stuff last direct that caught my eye. Getting localization dates for certain 3DS titles would be nice. I'll flip if Layton vs Write gets over here this year XD

Another N direct? Didn't we just have one? not that I'm mad or anything it just seems so soon.
    We get a Nintendo direct every month.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Huh, no Japan one announced this time round, its NoA and NoE apparently. I would assume that means a huge localization project, and likely no new games, considering how usually the Japanese one also follows.
    Actually there's one for Japan as well.

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

Animal Crossing release date or bust.

A Bravely Default localization announcement would also satisfy me.

I believe Animal Crossing's May 1st.

Or May 4th, I forget.

Animal crossing was supposed to be a launch title, but kept getting delayed. I will expect it to be mentioned at E3 this year, though
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND LEGIT SHINY RESHIRAM from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby. If anyone doesn't believe me or would just like to see it, it would be happy to battle you. PM me!

I just want confirmation for Dragon Quest VII and Bravely Default in English.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    We get a Nintendo direct every month.

Actually there's one for Japan as well.
    Except there isn't. For some reason however Iwata is in the European stream, and there is no Japanese one. This is clearly a western focused Nintendo Direct, to finally get things moving for their consoles. Japan doesn't need one to be honest, and they'll likely fix things there in their own way, as ND is probably more west focused.
    BLAH

Except there isn't. For some reason however Iwata is in the European stream, and there is no Japanese one. This is clearly a western focused Nintendo Direct, to finally get things moving for their consoles. Japan doesn't need one to be honest, and they'll likely fix things there in their own way, as ND is probably more west focused.
    Iwata is taking Europe into his own hands XD

Iwata is taking Europe into his own hands XD
    Which is kind of a bummer, considering how except for sales, NoE has been much more competent when it comes to actually releasing games for the consoles and providing a fair service in general compared to the cluster**** that is NoA right now.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Well to be fair the European Nintendo direct is covering the 3DS whereas the US is covering both the Wii U and 3DS. Of course I would presume that the US Wii U info is most likely a repeat of one we had last month.
    lolurfboundspeculation

Which is kind of a bummer, considering how except for sales, NoE has been much more competent when it comes to actually releasing games for the consoles and providing a fair service in general compared to the cluster**** that is NoA right now.
    Yeah, and Iwata is totally NoA and not NoJ, right?

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    Animal crossing was supposed to be a launch title, but kept getting delayed. I will expect it to be mentioned at E3 this year, though
    Animal Crossing was never intended to be a launch title, so I don't where you got that idea from.

Honestly would killed some people just to have a little patient? We will get the game when Nintendo is done localizing it.

lolurfboundspeculation
    I have no idea what you are trying to say, but some reason I agree with you. ¬_¬;

^ Best post ever.

lolurfboundspeculation

Yeah, and Iwata is totally NoA and not NoJ, right?
    I know he's NoJ, but ffs the point still stands that there is no Japanese direct, by way of semantics. Nintendo is a Japanese based company, yes that's good and all, but these are coming from NoA and NoE, not NoJ. Anyway, Fantasy Life is apparently being localized. Probably gonna be an announcement tomorrow.
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/13...lia-late-2013/
    Edit: There we go, peace is restored to the world. JP stream also coming, at the same time. Hype returning again.
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 14th February 2013 at 1:47 AM.
    BLAH

I know he's NoJ, but ffs the point still stands that there is no Japanese direct, by way of semantics. Nintendo is a Japanese based company, yes that's good and all, but these are coming from NoA and NoE, not NoJ. Anyway, Fantasy Life is apparently being localized. Probably gonna be an announcement tomorrow.
    Edit: There we go, peace is restored to the world. JP stream also coming, at the same time. Hype returning again.
    Choo Choo All aboard the Nintendo Hype Train. Next stop? Your wallet XD

Did you REALLY expect them to not have a Japanese Direct?

^Not if they were just going to spend the time announcing localizations, which doesn't see to be the case now.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

Mario & Luigi RPG confirmed for the 3DS! And its based on Luigi's dreams apparently. Hype Get! And Mario Golf 3D! Today is a good day to be a Nintendo Fan.
    DONKEY KONG RETURNS 3D! All my money Nintendo, all the money in my wallet, the bank, and any future savings!
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 14th February 2013 at 3:19 PM.
    BLAH

Mario & Luigi RPG confirmed for the 3DS! And its based on Luigi's dreams apparently. Hype Get! And Mario Golf 3D! Today is a good day to be a Nintendo Fan.
    DONKEY KONG RETURNS 3D! All my money Nintendo, all the money in my wallet, the bank, and any future savings!
    I'm excited about the new Mario & Luigi RPG. It looks like fun. Mario Golf looks great Can't wait for them to be released.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Page 433 of 526 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483 ... LastLast