Page 434 of 509 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 12711

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    DONKEY KONG RETURNS 3D! All my money Nintendo, all the money in my wallet, the bank, and any future savings!
    What?! Did I miss this, or are they not showing it to Europe? :|

It was on the Japanese Stream. eShop only, dunno if its the full game or otherwise. Most likely going to be released in the west as well. Also apparently a Rolling Dillon sequel is coming.
    Edit: Oh god, Mario and Donkey Kong for eShop as well. Its a new game in the Mario VS Donkey Series, and it looks like its mixing pipe dream in there as well. And DKCR3D is confirmed for Europe. Its apparently the whole game remade.
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 14th February 2013 at 2:39 PM.
    BLAH

They're announcing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D now. A 3D trailer will be up on the eShop later today.

I might buy Mario Golf, but that's really that only new game announced that I'm interested in. Maybe DKCR.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Nintendo Direct just got over for NA, I really liked it. They started off by showing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for Year of Luigi!! As well a new Mario & Luigi RPG for the 3DS was shown which looks pretty cool. So many cools games, I'm gonna be broke by the end of this year lol.
    They also showed off Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and a demo version that's being released on Feb 21st. Gonna check that out and can't wait for it to be released.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
        Spoiler:- 6 Region Nuzlocke Challenge:

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I'm really looking forward to Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. It seems like you'll only be playing as Mario this time, while you use Luigi's outside body to manipulate the field, ala like Bowser in Bowser's Inside Story.

Kinda a short release window after announcement. Either Nintendo has been keeping it a secret, or it is short/rushed...

Quote Originally Posted by Transition & Retribution View Post
    I'm really looking forward to Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. It seems like you'll only be playing as Mario this time, while you use Luigi's outside body to manipulate the field, ala like Bowser in Bowser's Inside Story.

Kinda a short release window after announcement. Either Nintendo has been keeping it a secret, or it is short/rushed...
    Not his body, but his dreams, you're going into his dreams. This is my favorite of the show, no doubt about it. Mario RPG has always been an excellent series, and this looks on par. I can't wait to see what they got in store for us with it.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Not his body, but his dreams, you're going into his dreams.
    Yes I know, but it is a similar concept.

There isn't enough money in the world that I can have Nintendo take.

Hmm. Going into Luigi's dreams, huh? An interesting concept, but I'm not sure I like the idea of Luigi becoming a plot device.

Hopefully there will be moments where he can be played as as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    There isn't enough money in the world that I can have Nintendo take.

Hmm. Going into Luigi's dreams, huh? An interesting concept, but I'm not sure I like the idea of Luigi becoming a plot device.

Hopefully there will be moments where he can be played as as well.
    It looks like you can make Luigi's spawn inside, and control them for battles and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    They also showed off Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and a demo version that's being released on Feb 21st. Gonna check that out and can't wait for it to be released.
    So looking forward to Monster Hunter. It's been too long since a good one has come out here.

Either Nintendo has been keeping it a secret, or it is short/rushed...
    Nintendo doesn't rush anything. They're just good at preventing leaks.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Nintendo doesn't rush anything. They're just good at preventing leaks.
    Not leaks, just I just don't think they've had enough footage to show before. I mean Bowser's Inside Story had a trailer ready in early 2008, when it was released late 2009.

Had a quick look at the DKCR3D trailer on the 3DS, the 3D is amazingly great for this game. It pops out wonderfully, and even if the footage was a bit crappy, it still did justice for the game.
    BLAH

So the 3DS Donkey Kong is a port or something? Why? The original game came out years ago. This is pointless.

And even worse, this means we're stuck with the Tikis again.

Woo...hoo. What boring villains.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 14th February 2013 at 3:51 PM.

So the 3DS Donkey Kong is a port or something? Why? The original game came out years ago. This is pointless.

Why? Who knows, this is Nintendo. Personally haven't played it, so its kind of cool. Apparently its gonna make it better cause of the lack of waggle, so I guess that's incentive? Not to mention its only DD not retail.
    BLAH

Not leaks, just I just don't think they've had enough footage to show before. I mean Bowser's Inside Story had a trailer ready in early 2008, when it was released late 2009.
    You do realise that the game is due to be release in the summer so it either finished or they are just adding the final touch to it.

So the 3DS Donkey Kong is a port or something?
    They stated that it's being built from the ground up.

Why?
    Because people like Donkey Kong and we can actually play the game without shaking the Wiimote.

The original game came out years ago.
    So?

This is pointless.
    This statement is pointless as you don't have to buy it if you don't want it. So stop complaining.

Well duh it's a remake of the original game

Opinion, since I could say the same about the whatever the original villains was called.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I'm really looking forward to Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. It seems like you'll only be playing as Mario this time
    That's what I initially thought as well but after watching over the trailer again, in the section where Mario is platforming inside Luigi's dreams, there is a jump icon for Luigi as well as Mario. Interesting seeing as whenever they are separated in the games normally only one icon is displayed.

I don't think Nintendo would just have Mario having all the fun while Luigi would be sleeping anyway, there's bound to be some 3D-overworld exploration for the pair.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    You do realise that the game is due to be release in the summer so it either finished or they are just adding the final touch to it.
    Yeah I realized. I'm just a tad bit weirded out that we only heard about this game a few months before it's coming out, unlike Bowser's Inside Story which was revealed early 2008 and then came out late 2009.

Anyway what an awesome year for the 3DS

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    That's what I initially thought as well but after watching over the trailer again, in the section where Mario is platforming inside Luigi's dreams, there is a jump icon for Luigi as well as Mario. Interesting seeing as whenever they are separated in the games normally only one icon is displayed.

I don't think Nintendo would just have Mario having all the fun while Luigi would be sleeping anyway, there's bound to be some 3D-overworld exploration for the pair.
    I think you'll be able to play as multiple Luigi's that you can spawn through Luigi's dreams.

Looking at the trailer for Dream Team, I can only assume some parts of the games are in Luigi's Mind were you're traveling in his dreams, where as the other part of the game is gonna be on the proper OW, traveling with Luigi as well, as shown in that bit where you're in town near some shops, like BIS. Summer 2013 is shaping up to be quite a beast for 3DS, and the best is to come likely for winter 2013.
    BLAH

It seems attack pieces are back. I always liked that method of getting special attacks, so that's good.

I can't say I'm too interested in DKCR3D after learning that it's the exact same game as before. I thought it was a new Donkey Kong game for 3DS (I hadn't realised that DKCR is called Donkey Kong Returns in Japan). :P It's a shame, since my 3DS has seen very little use over the past few months. Luigi's Mansion 2 and New Leaf are the only 3DS games I'm going to contemplate buying over the next few months (I don't care for Gates to Infinity due to its disappointing choice of starter and partner Pokémon).

Mario and Luigi, Dark Moon details, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem DLC...I'M GONNA EXPLODE DUE TO AWESOMENESS!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is utterly pointless, the game just came out a few years ago. Still nothing to get excited about, as I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is utterly pointless,
    Your comment is pointless, since we can actually play the game with out the Wiimote gimmick which put a lot off from playing the game.

Also you don't have to buy it if you don't want it.

the game just came out a few years ago.
    Which is why Nintendo is releasing it digitally on the E-shop.

Still nothing to get excited about, as I expected.
    I disagree and I am sure plenty more people feel the same as me, then again our standard aren't stupidly high like yours.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Depending on the price, I -might- get it. I've never played the Wii version, and I've heard it's good.

Namely, if it's $30>, I'll get it, since I believe that's what the Wii version is retailing for now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Pokemon can be good if you lower your standards a bit, and not expect anything good.

Page 434 of 509 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484 ... LastLast