Page 448 of 524 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,200 of 13099

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

If this was a brand new console launch you guys may have something to worry about, but since it's just an alternate colour I don't think there's going to be a huge issue with supply.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    It seems the gaming gods have smiled on me. Apparently I had a $278.00 financial aid refund waiting on me. Looks like I'll have enough for the LE 3DS regardless of a sale 8D.
    Yay, I'm happy you have the money! Mine is pre ordered as of today. I don't know why, but the Target website isn't showing the discount for me. They charged me full price. I'm not that worried because of their price match policy, but I wonder if they will discount it when the sale goes into effect at midnight or if I will have to contact them sometime this week with the Weekly Sales Ad as per their policy. Can anyone with a pre order help me answer this?

But anyway, I got lucky too. My birthday is on the 30th. I'm so happy to have a kind, non-judgmental family that gave this soon to be a 22 year old woman a birthday money advance to get a Pikachu 3DS, haha. Otherwise I'd have no money to get it either. I'm so excited; it also works out for me because it's my first 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonlimelight View Post
    Yay, I'm happy you have the money! Mine is pre ordered as of today. I don't know why, but the Target website isn't showing the discount for me. They charged me full price. I'm not that worried because of their price match policy, but I wonder if they will discount it when the sale goes into effect at midnight or if I will have to contact them sometime this week with the Weekly Sales Ad as per their policy. Can anyone with a pre order help me answer this?

But anyway, I got lucky too. My birthday is on the 30th. I'm so happy to have a kind, non-judgmental family that gave this soon to be a 22 year old woman a birthday money advance to get a Pikachu 3DS, haha. Otherwise I'd have no money to get it either. I'm so excited; it also works out for me because it's my first 3DS.
    If they charge you full price for it, and if for some reason your target doesn't have/show the discount in their system and you purchase it you can show them the ad along with the receipt and they will refund the difference. Although it will probably show the discount tomorrow(midnight) when the sale goes into effect.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 24th March 2013 at 5:22 AM. Reason: I'm bringing sexy back!

Target has just updated the price of all 3DS XL's to $159.99, and all original 3DS's to $129.99 online.
    White FC: 2966 7825 9106

Word is there will only be 4 Pikachu XL's at Target. 4 at Toys R Us and 2 at Walmart and Gamestop respectively. I'm heading out now to Target before they open.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Does anyone know if a 3ds can connect with just any normal ds using the wireless communication thing? I was trying to trade a Seadra from soul silver (on my 3ds) to my heart gold (on my normal ds) but when I gotta into the room the other person wasn't appearing on eachothers screen, so just wondering if anyone knows whats going on.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Kind of figured that stores would have a very small amount of the LE Pikachu, so I'm probably not going to get one cause I'm sort of stuck at home due to the snow atm :/
    I might still consider buying a Red 3DS XL at Target when I go pick up Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon later today.

@golduck#1: You can connect a 3DS to a DS to play with DS games, just make sure on your 3DS the wireless light on the right side is turned on. You shouldn't have any other problems with it, but if that doesn't work then Idk your guess would be as good as mine
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Yeah I just got mine from Target, and apparently there were only two, I got the first one. I had to be persistent with the employee because she didn't know anything about the XL's even being on sale. I showed her that the Target App was showing they had some in stock so she checked in the back for me and got them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    Yeah I just got mine from Target, and apparently there were only two, I got the first one. I had to be persistent with the employee because she didn't know anything about the XL's even being on sale. I showed her that the Target App was showing they had some in stock so she checked in the back for me and got them.
    We're in Minnesota and the same thing happened to a couple in front of us, the lady had to go round back and get the two they had in stock. Unfortunately, we were third in the line (even though we got there as it opened).

Fortunately, the other target a few miles away had 1 left (3 to begin with, the first two bought by target employees).
    White FC: 2966 7825 9106

Got to Target around 7:50. Just picked up a copy of the Pikachu 3DS at Target! Sadly my friends and I picked up all 3 copies! Felt kind of bad for the people behind us..
    Trade Shop =)

2021 6809 5368

SS FC =]

Quote Originally Posted by Manaphy View Post
    Got to Target around 7:50. Just picked up a copy of the Pikachu 3DS at Target! Sadly my friends and I picked up all 3 copies! Felt kind of bad for the people behind us..
    Oh, man. It stinks when that happens. When I get done with my baseball practice today, I'm probably going to stop buy Target to get my PMD copy with a new 3DS. At least, that how I hope it goes...

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

ha the Pikachu 3ds xl went on sale for $160 both in stock and online @ Target and they ran out just about instantly!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Woke up late and had to buy the Pikachu 3DS XL full price at GameStop haha I feel like Ash. Anyways...I did a system transfer and it deleted my Pokčdex 3D, PokéRadar, and Punch-Out! I thought they transferred

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Woke up late and had to buy the Pikachu 3DS XL full price at GameStop haha I feel like Ash. Anyways...I did a system transfer and it deleted my Pokčdex 3D, PokéRadar, and Punch-Out! I thought they transferred
    have you tried re-downloading them?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    have you tried re-downloading them?
    Yeah I looked in the E Shop, says I'll have to buy it again

*EDIT*
    Wow! Sorry guys, I assumed because it said the price that I couldn't just download it! That's what I'm used to from Wii VC and iPhone apps hahaha. Problem solved
    Last edited by TheFonz; 24th March 2013 at 8:57 PM.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Oh, man. It stinks when that happens. When I get done with my baseball practice today, I'm probably going to stop buy Target to get my PMD copy with a new 3DS. At least, that how I hope it goes...
    Good luck. The super limited stock is a killer. Also I picked up Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning & Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate '^' Farewell society!
    Trade Shop =)

2021 6809 5368

SS FC =]

Loving my XL so much. I really didn't see the appeal before but the bigger screen and just overall larger system feels so much better. The stylus being back on the side is handy too. Kid Icarus looks so good on a bigger screen.

I have a question.
    If I buy a prepaid card for the eShop in Australia and use it on my North American 3DS, will it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Man you should get over there ASAP, I went to my Super Target and they only had 2 3DS XL's both red, and a few regular ones. I talked to the guy and asked him when the Pikachu ones got sold out, he said as soon as they opened the store. He said they only had four and that employes bought two. Anyway I went at 5 p.m. and they were almost out of the XL's.

Quote Originally Posted by icebolt View Post
    I have a question.
    If I buy a prepaid card for the eShop in Australia and use it on my North American 3DS, will it work?
    Nope, it wont. You need to use one that matches the region of the eShop you're connecting to, in your case NA.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    If they charge you full price for it, and if for some reason your target doesn't have/show the discount in their system and you purchase it you can show them the ad along with the receipt and they will refund the difference. Although it will probably show the discount tomorrow(midnight) when the sale goes into effect.
    Thanks for answering and confirming what I thought. I hope other people in my situation look at this and know they can also price match this week and next week at Target, according to their policy. They haven't shown my discount on my order yet. Apparently they only really charge you when they ship it, so either they discount it then or I contact them. But I'm still so happy I preordered, I knew these things would sell out really fast. No regrets here.
    Last edited by lemonlimelight; 25th March 2013 at 2:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonlimelight View Post
    Thanks for answering and confirming what I thought. I hope other people in my situation look at this and know they can also price match this week and next week at Target, according to their policy. They haven't shown my discount on my order yet. Apparently they only really charge you when they ship it, so either they discount it then or I contact them. But I'm still so happy I preordered, I knew these things would sell out really fast. No regrets here.
    You are welcome, I woke up early to go get one..... But then I fell asleep again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Nope, it wont. You need to use one that matches the region of the eShop you're connecting to, in your case NA.
    Thank you.
    I hate those region locks oh man.

I had a dream that nintendo set up a "Customize you own" 3DS website. We pay like $20 more and they make it any color combo you want (with in reason) and for $30 more they will put any graphic on the front that you want (with in reason)

That would be awesome!!

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Woke up late and had to buy the Pikachu 3DS XL full price at GameStop haha I feel like Ash. (
    XD That is funny

As much as I want one I'll buy it over the summer when I have money that I can save since school and saving for Anime Boston will be over . Or I can just guilt my grandma into buying me one for my Bday. Hooray for guilt!

Page 448 of 524 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498 ... LastLast