Page 460 of 508 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 12687

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Why would they sell the Battrio sets in the west when they were meant to be used with the arcade machine, which was never localized. Are you sure that you aren't thinking of the Pokémon Trading Figure Game instead?
    I might be, but I do recall seeing the word Battrio on those sets. IDK, it was a couple years ago.

Anyway, whatever it was, it didn't catch on then, and I don't think they will now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I might be, but I do recall seeing the word Battrio on those sets. IDK, it was a couple years ago.

Anyway, whatever it was, it didn't catch on then, and I don't think they will now.

I remember them having action figures that you had to plug into to a game system or something and they did battle I think but this was like during the Johto era which was a few years ago.

Happy 2014

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    I remember them having action figures that you had to plug into to a game system or something and they did battle I think but this was like during the Johto era which was a few years ago.
    The Johto era was over a decade ago.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So I have a few questions about the 3DS I was hoping people might be able to answer.

What the situation is in regards to having two 3DS' tied to one Club Nintendo account, as I already have one, but my sister is getting one soon and we both share a club Nintendo account?

I ask because collectively we're taking part in the So Many Games promotion Nintendo are doing, to get Animal Crossing for free.

BUT my sister is planning to get a copy of Animal Crossing as part of the promotion. To put this more clearly, the 3 games we'll buy are
    Fire Emblem
    Luigi's Mansion
    Animal Crossing

And then I would claim the 4th free game as a digital download of Animal Crossing. Can this be done? And if both our 3DS' are tied to one Club Nintendo account how can I be sure this will be sent to my 3DS?

Finally, is it even possible to claim a digital copy of one the games that have already been registered?

To summarise, if we can share a Club Nintendo account with two individual 3DS' and are able to have a copy of Animal Crossing each then that is the answer I'm looking for, many thanks!
    Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

Black : 4126 5216 7471
    Black 2 : 0304 7676 0767
    3DS : 3222 5573 2154

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi 91 View Post
    So I have a few questions about the 3DS I was hoping people might be able to answer.

What the situation is in regards to having two 3DS' tied to one Club Nintendo account, as I already have one, but my sister is getting one soon and we both share a club Nintendo account?

I ask because collectively we're taking part in the So Many Games promotion Nintendo are doing, to get Animal Crossing for free.
    Linking your 3DS to your Club Nintendo account isn't require to take part in the So Many Games promotion, since all you needed to do was to buy and register 3 select game on to your Club Nintendo account.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi 91 View Post
    BUT my sister is planning to get a copy of Animal Crossing as part of the promotion. To put this more clearly, the 3 games we'll buy are
    Fire Emblem
    Luigi's Mansion
    Animal Crossing

And then I would claim the 4th free game as a digital download of Animal Crossing. Can this be done? And if both our 3DS' are tied to one Club Nintendo account how can I be sure this will be sent to my 3DS?

Finally, is it even possible to claim a digital copy of one the games that have already been registered?

To summarise, if we can share a Club Nintendo account with two individual 3DS' and are able to have a copy of Animal Crossing each then that is the answer I'm looking for, many thanks!
    Once you have registered your final game you will then be given a choice of what game you want, you are free to choose the same game even if you already own it. After you made your choice Nintendo will then send you the code via an e-mail which you then you put in the 3DS e-shop thus giving you your free game.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Thanks for the help! This has cleared things up for me, much appreciated
    Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

Black : 4126 5216 7471
    Black 2 : 0304 7676 0767
    3DS : 3222 5573 2154

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies is coming to NA and EU this Fall.

...As a digital-only game. If you're not a collector, don't rage. Let's admit that the series hasn't done so well in the West. Capcom wants to play it safe here.

(Then again, people who don't have access to an internet connection are positively screwed).

Kupo'ing to Victory! ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

Might be cool if it's not 40 dollars.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    (Then again, people who don't have access to an internet connection are positively screwed.
    Which doesn't really account for a whole lot of people.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies is coming to NA and EU this Fall.

...As a digital-only game. If you're not a collector, don't rage. Let's admit that the series hasn't done so well in the West. Capcom wants to play it safe here.

(Then again, people who don't have access to an internet connection are positively screwed).
    They're pushing the digital thing. Soon it may be that way for all games (save for collector/limited edition versions)
    Live long and prosper

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

So since the Wii U Direct tomorrow will have some talk about 3DS games in the US, I wonder if we'll get a US release date for World Tour. Maybe info on the other 3DS games for spring & summer too.
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

It would be nice if tomorrow they announce "Rejoice AC fans, New Leaf is on the e-shop RIGHT NOW GO GET IT"

...shut up
    let me have my pipe dreams

I know!!!! I really wanted AC scince I got my 3DS. (Along with oot remake, Kid Icarus, a 3D pokemon, and luigis mansion)
    I wish a lot of games that I want would hurry up and come out already... I already have over US$120 set aside for these....
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    3DS: 4511-0836-0456
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name) < click me!

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.

I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!

I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Apart from the fact that it would require Nintendo to put time, money and effort to make the original Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal WI-FI compatible, a feat which isn't easy since it would require rewriting the game code.

So having said that the original Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop.
    lol they really don`t have to make the games wifi compatible. you could just have them as something to play plus they could add a feature in x and y where you could take pokemon from your VC game and ship it to the current gen game.
    3DS CODE: 0361-6632-9155
    Pokemon B2: 3697 9896 1041

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    plus they could add a feature in x and y where you could take pokemon from your VC game and ship it to the current gen game.
    Given the break in the compatibility chain between Generations II and III, that would require extensive rewriting of some of the most fundamental elements of the games' code. That's even less realistic than the games getting digital releases in the first place.

Also, why are you replying to a post from last October?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Why don't they start releasing games during some point in development over the Nintendo eShop? Some people would enjoy that, and it would be a plus to getting more people to buy games over the eShop.
    I guess it might hurt release dates, but.... meh.
    Many gamers might buy over the eShop if their favorite games comes out as a beta months ahead of normal, and Nintendo most likely makes a much higher profit per unit sold over the eShop then retail.

|Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456_Whenwilltheychangeitback View Post
    Why don't they start releasing games during some point in development over the Nintendo eShop? Some people would enjoy that, and it would be a plus to getting more people to buy games over the eShop.
    I guess it might hurt release dates, but.... meh.
    Many gamers might buy over the eShop if their favorite games comes out as a beta months ahead of normal, and Nintendo most likely makes a much higher profit per unit sold over the eShop then retail.
    They don't make a much higher profit, and continuously making betas available would also increase costs a bit. It doesn't really make sense. Companies release a beta for a game when they are unable to test it internally, whether that's because they don't have the team or because its an MMO and can't be tested by a small group.

Have we not gone over old pokemon games on the eshop a million times?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Yeah, but some moron responded to a post from seven months ago

so

here we are

again

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    I would have said it was unlikely but now that we're getting the Zelda Oracle games... maybe it's not so unrealistic. I mean, yeah, I know the Oracle games can use passwords and Pokemon can't, but Nintendo has to know how much money the first gen Pokemon games would make them on the eShop.

Making you able to trade Pokemon from VC games to modern ones is obviously out of the question, but couldn't it be conceivably possible for them to make them wirelessly compatible with other people playing Pokemon on VC? As in, whenever the game tries to connect to the non-existant link cable, it uses the 3DS to send out a wireless signal instead? I have no idea how easy or hard that would be to do or if it's even possible, but if it is technologically feasible I can see Nintendo doing that. Heck, even without trading the VC Pokemon games would still make them tons of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    so

here we are

again
    It's always such a pleasure.
    Remember when you tried to kill me twice?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

If an when they release Red/Blue(/Green), or even Silver/Gold to VC, I could careless if they added wireless communications(I highly doubt they would even try an add it, an migrating them to new games or even X and Y is completely impossible for many reasons).
    I just want to play them again(obviously cause I don't own them anymore -_-). An I know for a fact alot of people are more then willing to buy them regardless if they feature wireless communications or not.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    I would have said it was unlikely but now that we're getting the Zelda Oracle games... maybe it's not so unrealistic. I mean, yeah, I know the Oracle games can use passwords and Pokemon can't, but Nintendo has to know how much money the first gen Pokemon games would make them on the eShop.
    You answered your own question.

Also, I don't want to go back to the era where Special Attacks were reserved to half the types and where Psychic-types were the most broken things ever.

Kupo'ing to Victory! ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

Also, I don't want to go back to the era where Special Attacks were reserved to half the types and where Psychic-types were the most broken things ever.
    Then, don't buy them.

Others, like myself, would enjoy seeing a piece of Pokemon childhood history nostalgia landmark dreams on a Nintendo 3DS.

You answered your own question.

Agreed. And that's only the tip of the iceberg about how poorly balanced the Gen 1 mechanics were. People think sleep is bad now? Back then, you couldn't attack on the turn your Pokemon woke up. Not to mention Special Attack/Special Defense being one stat, so physical attackers always had inherently weaker defense against special attacks, while specially oriented Pokemon got ridiculous special bulk.

I honestly hope they don't put Gen 1 Pokemon games on the eShop. There's already Fire Red/Leaf Green for nostalgia purposes. Plus the obvious discussion that's been going on for months/years about Pokemon games on the eShop...
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

My Friend Safari is horribly underwhelming, being a Fighting Safari with Machoke, Sawk, and Hariyama.

I think they should wait until the 3rd gen games are completely obsolete before they start putting Pokemon games on the eShop. RBY and GSC won't be ideal because they're not compatible with subsequent games. Also, RBY is kind of a broken game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

Page 460 of 508 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470 ... LastLast