Page 101 of 526 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

I really hope the Eshop comes out either later this week (Unlikely) or within the next 2 weeks, I can't seem to wait any longer, as the only game I play on the 3DS is Pokemon White (And that isn't a full fledged 3DS game either)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    I really hope the Eshop comes out either later this week (Unlikely) or within the next 2 weeks, I can't seem to wait any longer, as the only game I play on the 3DS is Pokemon White (And that isn't a full fledged 3DS game either)
    It's not even a fledgling 3DS game...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I thought this'd be fun to share.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201..._3ds_shipment/
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Ugh I really hate pre ordering games but I guess I'm going to have to

^ that only for Japan. I read that they don't want the game to be in bargain bins like Spirit tracks was.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Quote Originally Posted by TicoPokemonMaster View Post
    I read that they don't want the game to be in bargain bins like Spirit tracks was.
    You read that because that's exactly what that page says...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by TicoPokemonMaster View Post
    But I won't buy it until Mario Kart 3d, Paper Mario 3D, Super Mario 3D, and a decent Donkey Kong game come out( I know the first three will come out soon).
    Mario Kart and Super Mario will be rehashes, Paper Mario is a remake if I'm correct, and if not, another rehash. And did a Donkey Kong game even come out for the original DS?

I just think you're waiting for too much that will turn out to be too little.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Mario Kart and Super Mario will be rehashes, Paper Mario is a remake if I'm correct, and if not, another rehash. And did a Donkey Kong game even come out for the original DS?

All of those games have always been rehashes, it's a tried and tested formula that works. That's why people look forward to and still buy them.

In other news, Japan has horrible taste in Video Games. Oh wait, that's not news at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    In other news, Japan has horrible taste in Video Games. Oh wait, that's not news at all.
    You're on a Pokemon forum, I'm assuming you like Pokemon, Pokemon is one of Japan's biggest sellers. But they have bad taste? Wouldn't that mean you do as well?

So people being mad at franchises flourishing? Okay. Mario Kart 3DS will be kinda neat but I wish we could get an F-Zero game someday.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    So people being mad at franchises flourishing? Okay. Mario Kart 3DS will be kinda neat but I wish we could get an F-Zero game someday.
    Same here I was waiting for a F-Zero game for DS but alas we didn't get one.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Or, they just didn't like Spirit Tracks that much.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You're on a Pokemon forum, I'm assuming you like Pokemon, Pokemon is one of Japan's biggest sellers. But they have bad taste? Wouldn't that mean you do as well?
    Wait, what? That doesn't even begin to make sense. One franchise is not the entire Japanese video game industry.

Dude, MONSTER HUNTER sells like hotcakes over there. MONSTER HUNTER.

Wait, what? That doesn't even begin to make sense. One franchise is not the entire Japanese video game industry.

Dude, MONSTER HUNTER sells like hotcakes over there. MONSTER HUNTER.
    I was waiting for that. Monster Hunter is fantastic, by far one of my favourite series.

In any event, Spirit Tracks sold very well in Japan. So your original point doesn't seem to make sense.

I was waiting for that. Monster Hunter is fantastic, by far one of my favourite series.

In any event, Spirit Tracks sold very well in Japan. So your original point doesn't seem to make sense.
    So you have terrible taste too then. And if it sold well, why was it in Bargain bins. Your points aren't making much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post

Then any game in a series is a rehash of another according to you then. After all these years Pokemon is a rehash of Red and Blue. Yet it still manages to make millions. Plus the dang device just came out so it won't turn out to be too little.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

So you have terrible taste too then. And if it sold well, why was it in Bargain bins. Your points aren't making much sense.
    Let me ask, why don't you like Monster Hunter? Because it actually takes skill?

They shipped way too many copies is why, it sold very well, but they were expecting it to do way better than it actually did. I think Japan's sales make up 20% of the total.

http://ca.kotaku.com/5797716/nintend...ses-to-improve
    Nintendo expanding on what it meant by going it alone.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I just saw the 3DS today and I couldn't look at it for more than about a minute at a time, the screen hurt my eyes.

No 3D for me I guess xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    http://ca.kotaku.com/5797716/nintend...ses-to-improve
    Nintendo expanding on what it meant by going it alone.
    I'm not usually one for change. But this is a type of change I can get behind.

I hate the 3ds with every fiber of my being -.-
    Nah thats not true im just talking out of frustration
    I JUST switched from a DS lite to a 3ds so im still getting use to it
    and the reason it frustrates me is because some genius thought it would be a brilliant idea to put the power button where the start and select buttons use to be(i accidentally hit the power button several times and i had not saved the game at all -.-)
    I know i will warm up to it after i get use to where everything is now though : P
    That is my opinion...sorry if it sounds like venting : D !

I'm not usually one for change. But this is a type of change I can get behind.
    Who wouldn't get behind it?
    Douglas Adams

Who wouldn't get behind it?
    There's always some one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohitsdylan View Post
    and the reason it frustrates me is because some genius thought it would be a brilliant idea to put the power button where the start and select buttons use to be(i accidentally hit the power button several times and i had not saved the game at all -.-)
    You mean the button that doesn't turn your system off instantly but instead asks if you want to power off?

Page 101 of 526 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast