Page 103 of 526 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    By now we should know that likely wont happen, at least, not because of any graphical differences. The PSP floundered while the DS thrived, and it was much more powerful and versatile. Even now the 3DS only barely surpasses the PSP.
    It can flounder sure, but that doesn't mean the graphic hungry idiots that run the industry won't flock to it, salivating for its looks.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    It can flounder sure, but that doesn't mean the graphic hungry idiots that run the industry won't flock to it, salivating for its looks.
    That didn't happen for the PSP. No evidence to support that it would happen now.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

It's already been two months and I haven't played my 3DS. It's really just a countdown till LOZ:OOT
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

That didn't happen for the PSP. No evidence to support that it would happen now.
    DERP ITS A PORTABLE PS3. Granted that was Sony's attitude for the PSP as a portable PS2, but this time it seems like they're gonna actually go with something like that.
    BLAH

Is the 3DS 4 sale yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyogrefan444 View Post
    Is the 3DS 4 sale yet?
    No, all of us talking about how we own it are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    DERP ITS A PORTABLE PS3. Granted that was Sony's attitude for the PSP as a portable PS2, but this time it seems like they're gonna actually go with something like that.
    That doesn't change the fact that it's still the same situation. The PSP2 will be much more powerful than the 3DS. Just as the PSP is much more powerful than the DS.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I really want the 3DS shop to open.
    Welcome to SPPf! Where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Yup, the points are like...any argument in this forum!

I have claimed Wooper!

Quote Originally Posted by 2D Thom View Post
    I really want the 3DS shop to open.
    Well, we have probably about three weeks until then. It wont be long now!

I wonder what the average play coins price for items in the e-shop will be. Right now, I have 17 Play Coins.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I wonder what the average play coins price for items in the e-shop will be. Right now, I have 17 Play Coins.
    They aren't going to let you buy any actual games with "currency" that you can generate by shaking the 3DS, unless I've missed something that states just that.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    They aren't going to let you buy any actual games with "currency" that you can generate by shaking the 3DS, unless I've missed something that states just that.
    I remember hearing you could buy something with them. I don't think it was actual games though.

I remember hearing you could buy something with them. I don't think it was actual games though.
    It was in game item. Like in Super Street Fighter 4 you could convert the coins in to points to get trophy.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Yes, "something", I'm not at all disputing. I think we are in agreement that "something" is most certainly not the virtual Game Boy games or 3DSWare titles or anything else they want real money for.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Yes, "something", I'm not at all disputing. I think we are in agreement that "something" is most certainly not the virtual Game Boy games or 3DSWare titles or anything else they want real money for.
    Yes, we are definitely in agreement there.

I hope that the Final Fantasy V/VI 3DS remake rumors will come true. If they are, I hope they will be released in 2012, not 2013...
    I'm hopefully buying Paper Mario 3DS when it comes out. ^^'
    Also, does anyone know if Nintendo EShop will require us to pay for games, or will we be avaliable to buy games not for material money?
    Last edited by Vīnoga; 9th May 2011 at 5:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vīnoga View Post
    Also, does anyone know if Nintendo EShop will require us to pay for games, or will we be avaliable to buy games not for material money?
    What else would you buy it with? Happiness and dreams?

I personally don't see a point of a ds being 3d...i heard many stories that the 3d is to much for people and the game play it self gives everyone headaches...a hand held is a hand held...thats what psp is for..,

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I personally don't see a point of a ds being 3d...i heard many stories that the 3d is to much for people and the game play it self gives everyone headaches...a hand held is a hand held...thats what psp is for..,
    So what you've said here makes little sense. Maybe the 3DS doesn't need to have 3D, but it certainly doesn't disqualify it from being a handheld. It is very much a handheld console, moreso than the PSP is seeing as it's smaller.

Concerning the headaches, they included the 3D slider for a reason, so people could find the right level for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    You can turn off the 3D.

And I distinctly remember hearing "I don't see the point in a handheld with two screens" back in the day.

If change bothers you that much, stick to your Gameboy Color. Oh wait, games shouldn't be in color. Gameboy, then.

Well, I certainly hope not. I'd never be able to buy anything if that were the case.

Oh boy! I'll be rich!

Or even better, anger and depression.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I'm a bit dissapointed that 3DS runs DS games at blurrier resolution, and even if you go to the shrink mode the screen is way smaller than DS'. ><
    Any answer why they did that?
    Last edited by Vīnoga; 10th May 2011 at 7:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vīnoga View Post
    I'm a bit dissapointed that 3DS runs DS games at blurrier resolution, and even if you go to the shrink mode the screen is way smaller than DS'. ><
    Any answer why they did that?
    The 3DS has a different screen resolution than the DS, so it can't be helped. It's isn't insanely bad though and is better than if the 3DS couldn't play DS games.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I hear the 3DS is pretty neat. My one friend is pushing me to "test it out".
    Apparently it actually gives a better 3D effect than most 3D glasses or something... Idk.
    None of the stores are allowing people to test them.

I put money down on one, 130$ credit, which even with that, I think it's a lot of money. I had to resell a bunch of stuff just for that credit.

And it's said that most do not expect there to be any kind of "bundle deal", and some people actually think it's worth at least two hundred dollars, and that we're getting a huge deal by only having to pay 250+tax.

EDIT: Isn't it also about the size of DSXL?
        Spoiler:- Grateful Credits:

__

Page 103 of 526 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast