Page 112 of 509 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 12711

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    I`m kind of shocked that Nintendo is using sales tax on there stuff on the eShop.
    It always puzzles me when digital distributors charge tax.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

how do i update my 3ds
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Just checked the eShop a few seconds ago,They have E3 debut videos of the new 3DS games they announced on the eShop to download.I think that this might mean that the Video thingy app will come when the next system update comes out is released.To answer the poster above me`s question,All you got to do is go to System Settings and go to System Update.Tap I Agree on the legal info and wait patiently for the download to do it`s thing.Now that that is done,Kudos to Nintendo by making their new portable system greater with the eShop.

R.I.P. Gematsu Rumor...

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It always puzzles me when digital distributors charge tax.
    It's basically a Law thats only loosely followed by anyone selling anything. I guess nintendo likes to play it safe.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    It's basically a Law thats only loosely followed by anyone selling anything. I guess nintendo likes to play it safe.
    Well with digital distribution you're basically selling worldwide, and all the laws are going to be different. I'm mostly just used to using Steam.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Nintendo's response to the PS Vita's price:

http://gamasutra.com/view/news/35147...No_Concern.php
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Nintendo's response to the PS Vita's price:

http://gamasutra.com/view/news/35147...No_Concern.php
    Rightly so. Despite being a lot more powerful the PSP was still destroyed by the DS in terms of sales last generation.

Rightly so. Despite being a lot more powerful the PSP was still destroyed by the DS in terms of sales last generation.
    But the two weren't the same price, either. Wasn't the PSP around 200, and the DS, 150?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

But the two weren't the same price, either. Wasn't the PSP around 200, and the DS, 150?
    The PSP has been at a number of different price points. I think it was 200 at launch, yes. But they've been pretty close for quite a while and the PSP has never come anywhere near to beating the DS in sales.

The PSP has been at a number of different price points. I think it was 200 at launch, yes. But they've been pretty close for quite a while and the PSP has never come anywhere near to beating the DS in sales.
    That's true.

But you have to admit, it was the best selling non-Nintendo handheld as of now.
    Douglas Adams

That's true.

But you have to admit, it was the best selling non-Nintendo handheld as of now.
    Harharhar. That's hardly a field where there was much worthwhile competition.

Harharhar. That's hardly a field where there was much worthwhile competition.
    Only other one that comes to mind is the Sega Game Gear. Of course there might be another one or two, but I can't remember them.
    Douglas Adams

Only other one that comes to mind is the Sega Game Gear. Of course there might be another one or two, but I can't remember them.
    Game Gear, Lynx, Jaguar, N Gage. To name a few, there are many, many more.

The N-Gage sounds famaliar, too. But the rest don't.

I thought the Jaguar was a console for some reason, though.
    Douglas Adams

The 3ds still offers 3d. As of now i used to get a bit queasy after an hr of 3d playing but now i can last up to 2 and a half no prob. The 3ds also has those games that grab you. It has at three of the top five highest selling franchises on it: mario Zelda and pokemon
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Douglas Adams

We've known about that for a while now. I think it's ridiculous.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Wow. Just... wow.
    Last edited by ManhattanTheStarr; 12th June 2011 at 1:15 AM. Reason: And I always thought Australia was such an awesome country. D:

Considering how paranoid NOA is about being family friendly, I'm a little worried they'll recall the game here (if they even have that authority).
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Considering how paranoid NOA is about being family friendly, I'm a little worried they'll recall the game here (if they even have that authority).
    They can revoke the license they gave the publisher, so if they decided to do so, they could. But that would be stupid.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

The only thing that I got out of that was people just wiping there eyes over something little that would be kinda hard to spot out if played if by not noticing little details.It actual reminded me of that little thing in GTA San Andres that people complained about.In my honest opinion,I think that the board that rated the game should have rated it something that would fit in the same category as the ESRB rating M.And top on to that,Most of the games from the Dead or Alive series has been rated something in the M category.The only thing to say to people in the countries that had Dimensions banned,My I suggest Super Street Fighter IV ?I actual think that this could have been edited out from Dimensions in the first place.

R.I.P. Gematsu Rumor...

The Jaguar wasn't a handheld.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    The Jaguar wasn't a handheld.
    Oh yes, my bad.

I was taking my 3ds out of the cradle and it zapped me (the cradle- not the ds) 0.0

happen to anyone else?
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    I was taking my 3ds out of the cradle and it zapped me (the cradle- not the ds) 0.0

happen to anyone else?
    Electricity can do that to you. Not really a surprise.

Page 112 of 509 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast