Page 113 of 526 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    I was taking my 3ds out of the cradle and it zapped me (the cradle- not the ds) 0.0

happen to anyone else?
    Did it hurt?

Something similar happened to me. I plugged my 3DS into the cradle and it restarted it...I lost a lot of progress because of it too. T_T

Also, The 3DS uses two screens within a screen right? Well I noticed that it works sort of like those holographic cards that move the picture when you move the card. So if that's the case then isn't the 3DS an electronic device that happens to be one of these cards since if you move it left to write there are two images? And we can't forget the bottom screen so basically we purchased a holographic card that can change images on its own or we can move it back and forth to make our own movement and a second screen at the bottom.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
    And we can't forget the bottom screen so basically we purchased a holographic card that can change images on its own or we can move it back and forth to make our own movement and a second screen at the bottom.
    You've really concluded this. Really.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

No, I was just making a horrible joke. You know, just like your arguments...nah, your arguments are often very validated unlike my jokes.

Cyber's PC

But you are cognizant of how the 3DS produces its 3D image, yes?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Indeed I do. Though the method, much like our depth perception is one of the reasons why the 3D effects don't work with one eye as well, which I was used to doing with video games and computer screens (Basically I switch from one eye to the other once that eye got tired, bad habit I know). It took me a while to get out that habit for 3DS...but I still enjoy it immensely.

Cyber's PC

"For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

It's so epic!You have to be super lucky if your parents buy this{like mine did}
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdj11 View Post
    It's so epic!You have to be super lucky if your parents buy this{like mine did}
    Or your old enough to have a job and buy it yourself.

I'm very happy with the games that are coming out. the games I will buy in the near future are Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Mario 3DS, Paper Mario 3DS, Sonic Generations, Star Fox 64 3D, and Tekken.

Hopefully in the near future a great Donkey Kong 3DS game will be announced.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Quote Originally Posted by TicoPokemonMaster View Post

I'm very happy with the games that are coming out. the games I will buy in the near future are Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Mario 3DS, Paper Mario 3DS, Sonic Generations, Star Fox 64 3D, and Tekken.

Hopefully in the near future a great Donkey Kong 3DS game will be announced.
    I second the donkey kong game. Did we ever get one for the ds?

I want to try Paper Mario, Zelda:Oot, and Super MariQ
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    There was DK Jungle Climber, but it was the peg-swinging type gameplay instead of DK Country-like gameplay.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Can't wait till Animal Crossing 3DS comes out. <3 I got the 3DS for my birthday.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/11tofg5.jpg[/IMG]
    Is someone hungry?

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    There was DK Jungle Climber, but it was the peg-swinging type gameplay instead of DK Country-like gameplay.
    I never really got into the peg swinging gameplay.

Hopefully the DK game would be a DKCR2 or a Donkey Kong Land Returns type of game. I would also accept a DK race game. And hopefully a game that is done by Retro or another well developed company other than Panon
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Quote Originally Posted by TicoPokemonMaster View Post
    Or your parents are super rich.

I want to try Paper Mario, Zelda:Oot, and Super MariQ
    OK, I am excited for Super Mario 3DS, but Q isn't even CLOSE to O on the keyboard. Dare I ask how you put a Q there?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Speaking of Donkey kong, the GB DK came out on the JP VC today. I hope it comes to the US tomorrow. Or at least Kirby's dream land.

Turn on my system`s eShop,and it told me that there was a system update.It just turns out to be that the eShop just got a face lift with new releases on the eShop.The DSi and Wii shops did not require a system update to receive new content on there shops.I was so shocked to see it and was deep down within me hoping that the Nintendo Video app was released.It just turned out to be that Mario section was replaced with Donkey Kong.It now seems that Nintendo decided not to star Mario in this shop than the past two for Wii and DSi.And also for anyone to this may concern, Donkey Kong for the Gameboy is out for North America.I don`t know if Europe is,but I guess that it would come out for you all when your eShop updates with new info.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Turn on my system`s eShop,and it told me that there was a system update.It just turns out to be that the eShop just got a face lift with new releases on the eShop.The DSi and Wii shops did not require a system update to receive new content on there shops.
    I'm pretty sure that there being an update was just a coincidence... Considering the last one had broken Ridge Racer for some people.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

my friend got it.it's graphics are amazing but the 3d isnt to 3d.it adds depth making it look as though the closes image is poping out.
    Have you ever had this happen to you?'I spilled table all over my liquids."well ill tell you about this great new product.it's called the *** *** band.Similar products like those magnetic band acctully pull you down instead but thanks to the *** *** band not only does it help you to stay balanced it gives you another fist.Anyway the *** *** band does many other things as well like help you to read laugh run cry tikle giglle tinkle fly move you have dizzy eye and figure out the end of pi.Theres nothing the *** *** band can't do.For just the low price of 3.99 all you hopes and dreams could possible might not come true.You wanna dog *** *** it's there.You wanna cat *** *** it's there.You wanna nother band well that's another 3.99

Quote Originally Posted by red fish View Post
    my friend got it.it's graphics are amazing but the 3d isnt to 3d.it adds depth making it look as though the closes image is poping out.
    And how exactly is that not 3D?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by red fish View Post
    That is still 3D. The reason it does not pop out as far as in Rio or another movie like that is because of the distance you are from the screen. Plus certain games take different aspects of the 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    That is still 3D. The reason it does not pop out as far as in Rio or another movie like that is because of the distance you are from the screen. Plus certain games take different aspects of the 3D.
    No, the reason it doesn't pop out is because it's can't. It's autostereoscopic as opposed to stereoscopic. That's how it remains glassesless. It can only add depth backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Or your parents are super rich.

OK, I am excited for Super Mario 3DS, but Q isn't even CLOSE to O on the keyboard. Dare I ask how you put a Q there?
    In the logo its the O with a tail. Theres no key for that so i put Q its an O with a tail.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

In the logo its the O with a tail. Theres no key for that so i put Q its an O with a tail.
    I don't think we need to go around trying to imitate logos...

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't think we need to go around trying to imitate logos...
    Why not?

Anyway, a interview with Yoshiaki Koizumi on Super Mario Tail:

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6319714...-koizumi-qanda
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I finally find out what that system update was all about.It was just some further improvements to overall stability and minor adjustments to enhance user experince.The other thing was a correction to the screen freeze symptom that was happening in Ridge Racer 3D.It kinda reminds me of them little system updates for the Wii that was for the Twilight hack that happened.I`m actual kinda not that sure about the weekly system update that adds new content to the eShop.I feel like asking about this to Nintendo of America about how will the eShop get updated.I will respond whenever I get a response or whenever I can get confirmed info about the matter.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Page 113 of 526 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast