Page 153 of 526 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic Buizel View Post
    Then what is the app?
    http://www.3dsbuzz.com/pokemon-say-t...usiness-world/

As for your release date questions, you can look up release dates on a number of sites. Sonic Generations is November 1st in North America, Kid Icarus is sometime in 2011, and Paper Mario will be sometime 2012.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    http://www.3dsbuzz.com/pokemon-say-t...usiness-world/

As for your release date questions, you can look up release dates on a number of sites. Sonic Generations is November 1st in North America, Kid Icarus is sometime in 2011, and Paper Mario will be sometime 2012.
    Okay, thanks! I'm so glad that finally some great games are coming, maybe it'll bring up sales of the 3DS!

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/359mohv.png[/IMG]
    Credit to iPokemon

Okay, thanks! I'm so glad that finally some great games are coming, maybe it'll bring up sales of the 3DS!
    The price drop has already been helping bring up sales for the 3DS. The new games coming out will just make sales even bigger. For the third week in a row, the 3DS is at the top of the charts for system sales in Japan and before the third week, the 3DS's sales were over 100,000 units and it managed to beat the system sales for all the other systems combined.

In addition to the other 3DS games, if you are interested in Pokémon Rumble Blast & Starfox 64 3D, Rumble Blast comes out on October 24, 2011 and Starfox 64 3D has a release date of September 9, 2011.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    The price drop has already been helping bring up sales for the 3DS. The new games coming out will just make sales even bigger. For the third week in a row, the 3DS is at the top of the charts for system sales in Japan and before the third week, the 3DS's sales were over 100,000 units and it managed to beat the system sales for all the other systems combined.

In addition to the other 3DS games, if you are interested in Pokémon Rumble Blast & Starfox 64 3D, Rumble Blast comes out on October 24, 2011 and Starfox 64 3D has a release date of September 9, 2011.
    Awesome! Yeah, I've been thinking about buying Starfox 64 3D. I could get it for my N64, but I'd like the remake due to improved graphics. And I never really got what Rumble Blast was. What is it?

Credit to iPokemon

^Man, I hate having to wait till fall and during the school year to get those good games >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrigon View Post
    ^Man, I hate having to wait till fall and school to get those good games >_>
    Ditto. Not enough time to finish these games and take in the new 3D effects when you have tests and finals looming.

Credit to iPokemon

Awesome! Yeah, I've been thinking about buying Starfox 64 3D. I could get it for my N64, but I'd like the remake due to improved graphics. And I never really got what Rumble Blast was. What is it?
    You control the Pokémon, which would be like wind-up toys, and you battle the other Pokémon in the levels. Eh, Serebii has a full walkthrough of the game, so just check that out. Link: http://serebii.net/rumble2/

White 2:

You control the Pokémon, which would be like wind-up toys, and you battle the other Pokémon in the levels. Eh, Serebii has a full walkthrough of the game, so just check that out. Link: http://serebii.net/rumble2/
    Oh, cool! Is this game easily finished, though? And this is not from the EShop, I'm assuming.

Credit to iPokemon

It's a game you can easily turn on, play for a few minutes, and turn off but still has depth.

It is a full retail release

Not from the eshop, yes. It's a full 3DS game that is coming out in the US on October 24, 2011. Don't know about "easily finished" though because I haven't played the game. I'd just what videos about the game to see if it interests you enough to purchase it or not.

White 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It's a game you can easily turn on, play for a few minutes, and turn off but still has depth.

It is a full retail release
    Not from the eshop, yes. It's a full 3DS game that is coming out in the US on October 24, 2011. Don't know about "easily finished" though because I haven't played the game. I'd just what videos about the game to see if it interests you enough to purchase it or not.
    Well, it looks pretty good so I'll add that to my list of wanted 3DS games! But the one I'm most excited for is Super Mario Land 3D.

Credit to iPokemon

Some of those release dates are possibly rumors, but still. Good amount of games to get for Autumn. Those are the games I'm looking forward to, plus Pokemon Rumble Blast.

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    Some of those release dates are possibly rumors, but still. Good amount of games to get for Autumn. Those are the games I'm looking forward to, plus Pokemon Rumble Blast.
    No, the release dates are all real. Starfox 64 3D on September 9, Pokémon Rumble Blast on October 24, Super Mario 3D Land on November 13, 2011, Mario Kart 7 on December 4, 2011, Luigi's Mansion 2 sometime next year (first quarter of next year, I think) and I don't think Paper Mario 3DS has a confirmed release date (though I wouldn't be surprised if it came out next year). Oh, and Kid Icarus: Uprising comes out at the end of this year.

White 2:

im saving up to get star fox 64 3D but i dont think ill have enough cuz its coming out in less than a week
    I claim Larvitar!

No, the release dates are all real. Starfox 64 3D on September 9, Pokémon Rumble Blast on October 24, Super Mario 3D Land on November 13, 2011, Mario Kart 7 on December 4, 2011, Luigi's Mansion 2 sometime next year (first quarter of next year, I think) and I don't think Paper Mario 3DS has a confirmed release date (though I wouldn't be surprised if it came out next year). Oh, and Kid Icarus: Uprising comes out at the end of this year.
    Actually, to tell you the truth, all these were real, but the rumors I thought were only to Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.

And I'm definitely getting Star Fox 64 3D, although a bit ashamed that it comes out the day AFTER my birthday. No big deal, I got classes on my birthday, so it doesn't matter.

AH yeah i want star fox so bad! but I only have like 20 bucks at the moment

i have about Ł25 and its gonna be Ł35 here
    I claim Larvitar!

I don't think I'm buying Star Fox 64 3D (dear god, what a long title) for now. Part of it because it's a remake, and another part of it because I have lots of replay value with Devil Survivor Overclocked anyway. Maybe I'll buy it for my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    i have about Ł25 and its gonna be Ł35 here
    Go to Amazon.co.uk they are selling it for 29.99. Really you should be buying your game on-line since they are cheaper.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I would get Starfox if not for one thing: the voices. That was the most iconic part of Starfox 64, and they changed the voices. I hate that.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

I would be following through on my pre-order later this week if it had online multiplayer. I do realize that there's more to it than multiplayer, but I've been craving a Multiplayer experience, and I'm saving up for some later games that can deliver on that. I may pick it up later when my friends got 3DS's and I can play multiplayer.
    Last edited by Icay4321; 5th September 2011 at 2:03 AM.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    I would get Starfox if not for one thing: the voices. That was the most iconic part of Starfox 64, and they changed the voices. I hate that.

And that's really the sole factor stopping you from buying the game.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Wait, I thought the voices were remastered, not rerecorded.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    Wait, I thought the voices were remastered, not rerecorded.
    I'm not entirely sure, myself. I heard something about the original voice actors "being brought back", which led me to believe that it was being rerecorded...

Oh yeah, those are definitely rerecorded.

Page 153 of 526 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast