Page 203 of 526 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Nook got a redesign? Uh oh.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    You get used to it. After seeing them move around and interact with animals it fits just fine. Besides, being taller means they can now make pants, sleeved shirts and shoes more noticable
    I'm sure it will still fit, I just prefer the stockier, more cutesy look. The new design is more similar to Miis, which I'm sure is intentional.

And yes, what is this about a Nook redesign?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I like that AC3D puts you in control of the town. Something I've wanted for a long time.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

"Redesign" is a bit much, I suppose. He got a new outfit

I think his height may have been slightly altered, too, can't really tell. But all the other animals were altered somewhat, too. ie: Squirrels are smaller, elephants are larger.

Here's some concept art of him & his store

and while I'm at it, here's the concept art for the village/town/city

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    "Redesign" is a bit much, I suppose. He got a new outfit
    Oh, that's not bad. He looks the same. Actually, I think his little yellow sweater is cute on him.

May I ask where you found these?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Oh, that's not bad. He looks the same. Actually, I think his little yellow sweater is cute on him.

May I ask where you found these?
    The 3DS conference back in September had a series of 5-10 minute little information videos for the various games that streamed after the conference proper (it's where things like the Ono vs Tekken-guy thing, Metal Mario & Lakitu's MK7 confirmation, and other such things). Animal Crossing's had a little interview between 4 of the members of the AC team, where they talked about the game, some of the upcoming things about it, and showed off a few new clips (iirc, later added to a new trailer) and various concept arts. They didn't actually talk about the non-village things in the picture, mind, but hey.

That's pretty interesting. The redesigns they did to the animals look good and make sense. I'm definitely gonna watch for more news on it. It'll be so much easier to control with a real analog stick now, too.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

so apparently theyre coming out with 2 new colors for the 3ds:misty pink and ice white.thats all i know, i found it here http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/hardware/index.html i really wish i could change the color of my 3ds now -_-'
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

It's always hard buying a console at or close to launch. There are always new colours released.

It really would be nice if they released every colour at launch, but alas.

I'm still waiting for a green system... there have been some released, but I buy my DS's early in the console cycle, so I always miss 'em. Maybe next time I'll wait for a special edition bundle or something, but eh, don't want to be "deprived" of the newest hardware...
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

It could probably only help sales, too. I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't just release multiple colors at launch, though I'd probably only replace my black one with the newly announced Zelda one.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

I don't understand why Nintendo doesn't just release multiple colors at launch, though I'd probably only replace my black one with the newly announced Zelda one.
    Because Nintendo likes to trick more $$$ out of you. They've been doing it since the original Game Boy.

That newly announced Zelda one is awesome looking. I probably should send for one, like I sent for my NES-GBA SP
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Because Nintendo likes to trick more $$$ out of you. They've been doing it since the original Game Boy.
    Hello? Pretty much all technology companies do that.

All companies do that. It's a business' goal to make money.

You guys haven't told me something I didn't know 8D

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

You guys haven't told me something I didn't know 8D
    There's a new CoD on the works for next year. There you go.

Your statement doesn't explain why Nintendo doesn't simply release multiple colors, at least for handhelds, at launch. You can see, using even some of the posters in this very thread, that Nintendo could make a lot more money at launch if they offered more colors. Then, offer exclusive designs or such before a hardware revision. Also, this isn't to be misinterpreted as the reason for the 3DS having a bad launch. All I'm saying is it could only have helped.

Plus, I really would have liked that Zelda Anniversary model, as it's so pretty.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Your statement doesn't explain why Nintendo doesn't simply release multiple colors, at least for handhelds, at launch. You can see, using even some of the posters in this very thread, that Nintendo could make a lot more money at launch if they offered more colors. Then, offer exclusive designs or such before a hardware revision. Also, this isn't to be misinterpreted as the reason for the 3DS having a bad launch. All I'm saying is it could only have helped.

Plus, I really would have liked that Zelda Anniversary model, as it's so pretty.
    They definitely make more money introducing new colours later. Because not only do they still get the sales from the people who would only buy that colour, but they also get sales from people who already bought one colour, then see the new one and decide they want that one now. If all the colours were released at launch that wouldn't happen.

I'd much rather buy a new skin then color. I wanted a red or blue 3DS, but that black one works well for me, and I don't have enough money at my disposal for a new one.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

See, this is why I want my own 3D printer... Because then I could make skins and cases and cases for my skins and skins for my cases.

|Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

Spoiler:

3D paper, now THAT would be an invention!

Why is it that whenever I buy a DS console, they announce new colours, or something like the zelda one!? ;-; I would have just waited. ):

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    Why is it that whenever I buy a DS console, they announce new colours, or something like the zelda one!? ;-; I would have just waited. ):
    Because Nintendo loves to trick you.

This is one of the original reasons I held out on getting a 3DS. Since the Nintendo Wii U is most likely going to get released in just a bland White, I may as well hold out too, until they release a Purple Model

Because Nintendo loves to trick you.

This is one of the original reasons I held out on getting a 3DS. Since the Nintendo Wii U is most likely going to get released in just a bland White, I may as well hold out too, until they release a Purple Model
    Which could very well be never. It took them four years to release new colours for the Wii.

Also, 3D printers already exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Which could very well be never. It took them four years to release new colours for the Wii.

Also, 3D printers already exist.
    Kind of weird that the Wii saw no new colors in four years yet the 3DS had two different colors at launch a red that make it over here and now a pink and ice white color that came out in japan. I was gonna buy the flare red one but the ice white color really caught my eyes. Hope it comes in time for christmas. **** doubt it***
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Page 203 of 526 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast