Page 287 of 509 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 12725

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Every series or game is like that. Let's not pretend Brawl is the only game like that.
    Well Smash Bros tends to be much worse than the majority of franchises.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    That Smash Bros. game may as well take more than 3 years since both the 3DS and Wii U will have a game each. The good thing is that the Wii U will let the programmers have WAY more disc space to use than the double-layered disc they used to fit as much data as possible before. The bad thing is that working for two separate versions will surely take more time...or am I wrong with this?

Oh, also, I got Reggie's note in Swapnote. Thanks, Mr. President.
    When it comes down to it, the main game will take just as much time as Brawl if not longer. As for the handheld version, building a character customizer that won't give you products like Meta Knight will probably take a lot of time. Then there's the fact that the 3DS version need some more content and its connectivity with the Wii U version.

For the 3DS version, I think the character customizer, practice against the Sandbag, multiman fights, and multiplayer matches through wireless and Wi-Fi are enough to satisfy me. However, there might be the possibility of fighting CPU controlled versions of your fighter, possible collecting of stickers and trophies (or better, a present system similar to Mystery Gift in Pokemon Stadium 2 except with the roles of the system and handheld titles reversed), items, and the ability to take photos during a match.

Then there's the ability for both games to accept and send downloadable content.

Long story short, we have no idea what Sakurai is going to do. We can only hope it is the best. On top of that we shouldn't beg, as it's best if him and his team take their time.

Also, we're not allowed to talk about Super Smash Bros. and think the possibility of downloadable content in the future titles is going to seal the deal for us not being able to talk about the series on this forum. I'm certain that I'm going to be infracted.

All I can say is be patient and hopefully the newer games will keep you busy for a long time. If my experience is going to be anything like Symphonia, Abyss will keep me satisfied for a long time. Mario Kart's online is still is addictive as ever. Pokemon is still fun. However, I think I should focus on university and getting a job.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Wait, a new smash bro's game announced? When did this happen or Is it just more pointless speculation? -__-
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    As long as the thing still works it's a good judge, it's not like the effect will slightly diminish. It will either work, or it wont.

As for the 3D effect in Super Mario 3D Land, there are two choices you can switch between with up and down on the DPad, one may do it for you over the other. I preferred playing with it off myself.
    Didn't know that. Will try.

|Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    Wait, a new smash bro's game announced? When did this happen or Is it just more pointless speculation? -__-
    Hey, lazy boy, check the previous page.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Hey, lazy boy, check the previous page.
    Doesn't really say much about Super Smash bro's 4 though, Is everyone getting hyped due to Reggie sending everyone a note on Swapnote later on today? Because I'll admit I found it kinda strange that he'd just randomly send a letter.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

So what happened last time SSB games were released on Serebii? I want here, so Im really confused.

|Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

Spoiler:

Actually , We have known about Super Smash Bros 4 since E3 back last June. Though the only thing different about what we got today is that they have started on developing the game since that Kid Icarus Uprising is finished. But hey , We won't get any footage of it till either this E3 in June or E3 2013 and then won't be out till 2014 or 2015 if it follows the same pattern as Brawl did.

Other than that , Just realized that the Japanese one starts at 6 am in the East coast. So then that does mean that I can still catch a few new info before I leave for school tomorrow. Though it does mean I would have to get up a little earlier if I want to start watching from the start.

EDIT: Pandora's Box is what happened when they announced Brawl here on Serebii. Though that is from what I have heard.

Laaaaaaaaaate.

What Lucariowolf said.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456 View Post
    So what happened last time SSB games were released on Serebii? I want here, so Im really confused.
    We talked and talked and talked until this was issued and it still and most likely will always stand.

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    EDIT: Pandora's Box is what happened when they announced Brawl here on Serebii. Though that is from what I have heard.
    You have NO idea. Smash bros. somehow attracts the most retarded offtopic posters, and BCVM22 all in one thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    You have NO idea. Smash bros. somehow attracts the most retarded offtopic posters, and BCVM22 all in one thread.
    BCVM22 is sent where ever idiocy abounds by the universe simply to preserve the balance.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

off topic poster: So, who do you want to be in the next game? I want Ridley to be a character! I don't care how enormous he is, it would be SWEET! Yeah, Ridley!
    regular poster: He's too big and I honestly think that him being a boss, not once, but twice in the Subspace Emissary was good enough.
    BCVM22: (I think it's best if he gives his reply)
    smart Alec:    Spoiler:- They could always use this if they're worried about size...:
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    BCVM22 is sent where ever idiocy abounds by the universe simply to preserve the balance.
    I know he's like...ugh, what's that superhero's name?

It didn't matter what part of the Super Smash Bros. franchise was being discussed, it always lead to f***ing bloody off-topic assumptions of the next game that was never announced!

Spoiler:- Let's start a new topic of discussion...:

Well what we know is that the Nintendo Direct will focus on the 3ds and Wii. So I hope that release dates are given for Luigi's Mansion 2, paper mario, and Mario Tennis. I am also expecting at least a logo reveal for Super Mario 2d 3DS. I would be extremely surprised if any other new first party game is revealled. I also saw that some system updates would be talked about for the 3DS.

Nintendo also resently said they will publish games like Seaman for the 3DS so maybe more will be revealled on that.

The only thing I can come up for the Wii is the new Dragon Quest game and in America Xenoblade news

edit: quick question what would the US time i.e new york time ,would it be compared to 6:00 am in japan?
    edit edit: never mind it 6:00 am for us.
    Last edited by TicoPokemonMaster; 21st February 2012 at 10:05 PM.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Quote Originally Posted by TicoPokemonMaster View Post
    Super Mario 2d 3DS.
    My money is on it being Super Mario Bros. Mii that we saw at E3 for the Wii U, but for Wii U and 3DS.

My money is on it being Super Mario Bros. Mii that we saw at E3 for the Wii U, but for Wii U and 3DS.
    That will be a launch day buy for mii on the 3DS
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

*Cough* The Last Story and Pandora's Tower North American Announcements *Cough*

Other than that , I do though hope that we could also get some info for that Zelda 3DS game that they said that they are working on. Though it could be like Super Mario 3D Land and be announced at Game Developers Conference next month for all we know. But hey , I have a feeling that we could have a teaser about that new Pokemon game that was hinted to have some info on this week's episode of PokeSmash. Though that would only be for the Japanese audience anyways since that game , if Gray version , would be released in North America this time next year.

*Cough* The Last Story and Pandora's Tower North American Announcements *Cough*

Other than that , I do though hope that we could also get some info for that Zelda 3DS game that they said that they are working on. Though it could be like Super Mario 3D Land and be announced at Game Developers Conference next month for all we know. But hey , I have a feeling that we could have a teaser about that new Pokemon game that was hinted to have some info on this week's episode of PokeSmash. Though that would only be for the Japanese audience anyways since that game , if Gray version , would be released in North America this time next year.
    to my knowledge, other than the pokedex 3d app, Nintendo really doesn't announce main entry pokemon games.

999 sequel to be released on 3DS in North America

Here's hoping they release it in the UK for some reason, even though they didn't release the first one here. I really don't want have to import an American 3DS or pirate it...

Glad to see that we are getting the game "Good People Die" in North America. Though I do have to say that I am going to wait two years to play it since that the game is probably going to get rated M and that I am just 2 years younger than 17. But hey , Now I hope we can get a announcement that Monster Hunter Tri G gets announced for North American release (and a port of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 too). It is because that game is the only game besides The Last Story that I want out in North America at the time. Then again there is a chance Reggie will reveal this at Nintendo Direct for North America Tomorrow.

Doesn't really say much about Super Smash bro's 4 though, Is everyone getting hyped due to Reggie sending everyone a note on Swapnote later on today? Because I'll admit I found it kinda strange that he'd just randomly send a letter.
    Yes, it is confirmed that Sakurai is making a new Smash Bros for Wii U and a new one for 3DS. He just started production, so we know nothing about the games. Hell, at this point, neither does Sakurai.

Reggie's swapnote has nothing to do with SSB4. It's talking about the Nintendo Direct conference tomorrow, which also has nothing to do with SSB4.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

But hey , I have a feeling that we could have a teaser about that new Pokemon game that was hinted to have some info on this week's episode of PokeSmash.
    American press events are not where such games are unveiled for the first time.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    i SAID THE ****EN 3DNESS! NOT THE 3DS ITSELF! GOD DAMMIT STOP REPLYING NEGATIVELY TO MY POSTS
    I was pointing out that store models are not the best way to judge most products. Ask anyone here if the 3D works. Sure, they may not use the 3D, but they'll probably say it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Because they're the people that want to dislike it in the first place, that's why they still don't have one.
    But even some of the people who tried out the 3D before getting a 3DS said the same.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456 View Post
    Idk, but I see Serebii banned SSB topics. Lol... weeeeak. allowedtoexpressmyfeelingscomeatme
    Meh, working on sig...

We're getting Good People Die? Heck yes!

Page 287 of 509 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast