Page 308 of 522 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 7,676 to 7,700 of 13031

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Where do you guys put your 3DS when you walk with it? In your pocket? A bag? I either keep it in a small bag or my jacket pocket.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Pocket all the time. Don't like carrying bags since if i don't keep it on me i'll lose it and that will suck. The only thing i have to worry about in my pants pocket is falling out and that is very rare to happen.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

I keep my 3ds in a pocket in my pants. I put it in my pocket so much now that I regret buying a 3DS case...

Always my pocket.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

I put my 3DS inside a case and then carry it around in my right side pocket.

I do both. If I'm using it to listen to music it's in my pocket, otherwise it's in my bag.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Mine stays in my pocket. gotta get dem steps!
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Hey, I've got a question:

If you have every non-pink piece of a certain puzzle, will Puzzle swap consider it complete and stop giving you duplicate pieces from that puzzle when you purchase new ones?

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Hey, I've got a question:

If you have every non-pink piece of a certain puzzle, will Puzzle swap consider it complete and stop giving you duplicate pieces from that puzzle when you purchase new ones?
    Yes. It will stop giving you pieces for a completed puzzle.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

It's usually in my backpack since I carry it to school with me. Pocket if I'm out and about doing whatever.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Hell yeah. I was actually sort of uncertain about whether or not we would be getting it, so I'm glad we are. Final Fantasy has some of the best video game music... ever, and Theatrhrytmtsmthm is a great way of showcasing it.

The DLC better not be $2 though. You can basically buy an eShop game for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Hell yeah. I was actually sort of uncertain about whether or not we would be getting it, so I'm glad we are. Final Fantasy has some of the best video game music... ever, and Theatrhrytmtsmthm is a great way of showcasing it.

The DLC better not be $2 though. You can basically buy an eShop game for that price.
    Show me a GOOD one for 2$.

|Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

Spoiler:

That does sound pretty exciting. Although I'm still around 50% unsure about what the game is actually going to do.

xxx

Colors! 3D coming April 15th. Not really something I'm interested in since I'm artistically inept but cool nonetheless.

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/03/21...-on-april-5th/

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Oh goodie yay! Now for the conundrum, Uprising or Hunger Games....
    All right then its settled "runs off to walmart to get David Fincher's latest work

I played the Crush demo. Turns out it's a pretty cool game, looks like it could get a little hard in the later levels though.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I played the Crush demo. Turns out it's a pretty cool game, looks like it could get a little hard in the later levels though.
    Every game does that.

Sonic and Pokemon doesn't.

Okay, so I have a few questions:

1. What exactly can I do with the Nintendo 3DS Sound feature? Is it possible to download music from the Internet and listen to it on the 3DS? If so, how can I do that? And is there a limit to the length of a specific song I can play or to how many songs I can listen from a single SD Card?

2. Is it possible to create different files in a game like Mario Kart 7 using different SD cards? Or can I only have one file per game no matter what?
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Thats pirating anyway^ game files are saved to the system SD card is for data you download . You can only listen to 100 songs per folder so make as many as you need.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Okay, so I have a few questions:

1. What exactly can I do with the Nintendo 3DS Sound feature? Is it possible to download music from the Internet and listen to it on the 3DS? If so, how can I do that? And is there a limit to the length of a specific song I can play or to how many songs I can listen from a single SD Card?

2. Is it possible to create different files in a game like Mario Kart 7 using different SD cards? Or can I only have one file per game no matter what?
    To the first one, no. You have to transfer music files into your SD card manually. Oh, and I have over 200 tracks and I haven't reached a limit.

The second one, nope. Each game has its own save files. On the good side, it's good to keep you from ever buying a hell lot of SD cards. On the bad side, it limits sharing it with others IF you share your games.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Thats pirating anyway^ game files are saved to the system SD card is for data you download . You can only listen to 100 songs per folder so make as many as you need.
    It's no different from a person saving their game saved file on two septate memory card, so no it isn't pirating.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    To the first one, no. You have to transfer music files into your SD card manually. Oh, and I have over 200 tracks and I haven't reached a limit.
    What do you mean by manually? You mean like, from a CD or something?

The second one, nope. Each game has its own save files. On the good side, it's good to keep you from ever buying a hell lot of SD cards. On the bad side, it limits sharing it with others IF you share your games.
    Yeah, it's the latter case for me. Thanks for the help.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    What do you mean by manually? You mean like, from a CD or something?
    Only way of doing this is by inserting your SD card into an SD slot (or adapter) of your computer. Then, go to My Computer, click the SD icon, create a new folder that you want to have the music on and just copy a music file inside. You can get individual music files out of normal downloads or by using that Firefox download app on a Youtube video for easier download.

Page 308 of 522 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast