Page 310 of 525 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 13114

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    This is all so on topic and worthwile that i think we should continue discussing it because it is completely relevant! Why don't we talk about easter while we're at it?!?!?!?!
    You're pretty bad at sarcasm and irony. I suggest you either learn some better techniques or just find another writing technique.
    ---
    I'm not getting a 3DS until the main series Pokemon games are at least announced. This has been my unwritten rule.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I'm not getting a 3DS until the main series Pokemon games are at least announced. This has been my unwritten rule.
    You're probably going to be waiting a while, and personally I think you're doing your self an injustice because of it. There are plenty of fantastic games out on the 3DS right now, years before a main series Pokemon game shows up.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Went to a busy train station. Walked 20,000 steps straight through central London. Went a football match and a museum. Probably passed over 6,000 people in total if not more...
    Didn't get a single streetpass...

And I can't get KI:Uprising until June. Woe betide me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Wow, and your post was so much better and helped us get back on topic. Congratulations!
    You're pretty bad at sarcasm and irony. I suggest you either learn some better techniques or just find another writing technique.
    ---
    Thanks for the positive encouragement. Go look into an empty well and the amount of water in there is how much i care!
    I've been having issues getting streetpasses too. The one i got yesterday had a ton of pieces for the puzzle swap and she had like 260 some streetpass tags with only 64 ppl in her plaza...

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You're probably going to be waiting a while, and personally I think you're doing your self an injustice because of it. There are plenty of fantastic games out on the 3DS right now, years before a main series Pokemon game shows up.
    I know, but I'll have to hold off. I have a busy year ahead of me and the excitement of a new console/handheld always slows down my progress. Besides when I get the chance to properly play, games will be easier to get for a good price.

Thanks for the positive encouragement. Go look into an empty well and the amount of water in there is how much i care!
    You should care because you're looking pretty silly right about now.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I know, but I'll have to hold off. I have a busy year ahead of me and the excitement of a new console/handheld always slows down my progress. Besides when I get the chance to properly play, games will be easier to get for a good price.

You should care because you're looking pretty silly right about now.
    Humor me and explain. Go ahead, i need someone to make my day. Please, really! With how insightful your sig is, you should totally be able to explain!
    Has anyone heard if that 3ds update was confirmed or not?

RIP Ice Grabbers

Trust me, if you had the same sense of humour as me, you'd be laughing quite a lot right now. It's cute watching somebody try to use sarcasm and do such a poor job of it.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Trust me, if you had the same sense of humour as me, you'd be laughing quite a lot right now. It's cute watching somebody try to use sarcasm and do such a poor job of it.
    Really? Well, if you wanna get cute, hit me up with some VM's/PM's so we dont get off topic! I mean, we totally wouldn't want to do that now would we?
    Also, i find it cute that you think my sarcasm is bad, since sarcasm is always easy to detect on the internet without being totally obvious! But hey, you're the genius man! Then again, you're sig is still the definition of mind blowing, so who knows!

RIP Ice Grabbers

Bgp, follow this advice and be quiet. It will benefit you.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Bgp, follow this advice and be quiet. It will benefit you.
    I love you too quake.
    Did everyone see about iwata coming onto your 3ds's? I haven't been able to check yet cuz no wireless internet, but i'll probably be able to later.

RIP Ice Grabbers

With how insightful your sig is, you should totally be able to explain!
    I have no idea how my signature relates to me being able to explain how sarcasm works.

Really? Well, if you wanna get cute, hit me up with some VM's/PM's so we dont get off topic! I mean, we totally wouldn't want to do that now would we?
    You started it.

Also, i find it cute that you think my sarcasm is bad, since sarcasm is always easy to detect on the internet without being totally obvious!
    We're such a cute couple

But hey, you're the genius man!
    Stop it you're making me blush!!!

Then again, you're sig is still the definition of mind blowing, so who knows!
    This is the funniest bit of sarcasm since I have no idea why you're so angry about my signature.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I have no idea how my signature relates to me being able to explain how sarcasm works.
    You started it.
    We're such a cute couple
    Stop it you're making me blush!!!
    This is the funniest bit of sarcasm since I have no idea why you're so angry about my signature.
    l...o...l...? Owait, my sarcasm was too bad, im forcing my laughter at how terrible this post was

RIP Ice Grabbers

l...o...l...? Owait, my sarcasm was too bad, im forcing my laughter at how terrible this post was
    I didn't ask you to laugh. I also didn't ask for your biased, sarcastic opinion either. All I was trying to originally say... is that your sarcasm isn't that good. I didn't think you'd flip a new one and start making personal insults.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Can we just drop this? Let's just talk about Easter instead.
    I claim Larvitar!

Okay, you're all being stupid with this discussion that just might outright ban you from the forums. So first, DON'T REPLY TO THIS SENTENCE saying it.

But I DO have something worth discussing. Lo and behold, the rumored first full retail downloadable game for the 3DS:
    Because XSeed is starting to become one of the best companies ever.

Settle down now children, anyway Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusions is coming to the 3DS as well as a rumour that Unchain Blades Rexx will be coming as well. Anyone interested in these? I never played the first Epic Mickey and most likely won't play this one.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    Settle down now children, anyway Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusions is coming to the 3DS as well as a rumour that Unchain Blades Rexx will be coming as well. Anyone interested in these? I never played the first Epic Mickey and most likely won't play this one.
    Screw Epic Mickey. Gimme my JRPG.

It might just be me but has anyone else got a slightly loose hinge on there 3ds on the left hand side and that the top screen moves if you tilt the console towards youself?
    FC - 3783 1652 7369 PKMN BLACK

*WANTS* shiny shiny shiny vgc zorua event worlds'12 flying

Quote Originally Posted by richm88 View Post
    It might just be me but has anyone else got a slightly loose hinge on there 3ds on the left hand side and that the top screen moves if you tilt the console towards youself?
    I have this too. I just be VERY careful with my 3DS. It must have been because my mum who brought it home maybe dropped it once before I got it, but idk.

Mine seems fine. I do look after it properly though. I've only dropped it once, by accident.
    I claim Larvitar!

I have looked after it carefully and ive never banged it or dropped it,there was issues back with the ds lite hinges and maybe there is one with the 3ds ,how big or small the issue will be will become apperant as the consoles get older I would imagine, I just hope it doesnt become looser

Quote Originally Posted by richm88 View Post
    It's not just you. Mine also has a really lose hinge. Both my niece's 3DS are fine. But I can literally feel the screen move if I cough or something. I plan to send it into Nintendo at some point because it's only a few months old but it's been like that since I opened it.

I hope the broken hinge problem doesn't come up with the 3DS.
    I claim Larvitar!

I'm meh over Epic Mickey. The original concept art made it look like Mickey Mouse meets Resident Evil, but it ended up being a typical Mickey game. I'm sure the sequel/whatever the 3DS version is will have good sales, but I'm not interested.

Mines not really loose I can just feel a bit of play in it.I wonder how long Nintendo take to fix it when you send it off,I dont want to be playin pokemon on my original ds for long, aslong as it dont get worse I can cope with it but I got a habit of keep checking how loose it is and will probly end up making it worse.
    I noticed the plastic around the touch screen touches the top screen when its closed to as I can see marks of grease from it on the black, the circle pad also does it too and leaves a circle ring of grease from off it lol, dont know wether anyone else gets that too.
    I did hear when the 3ds first came out that they recalled a load because of the rubber pads that stop the top screen touching the bottom screen were not thick enough and the plastic around the touch screen was scratching the top screen

Page 310 of 525 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast