Page 377 of 526 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Harmoknight and Sticker Star look great!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

So Harmo Knight is out by next week. I missed the fast release. I'm so getting it for my first day of school. I see AC is coming out soon too. I thought they pushed that are LM back to 2013 though.

NoA confirms that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Animal Crossing 3DS remain on track for North American releases in the first quarter and first half of 2013, respectively. In case anyone was at all concerned.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    NoA confirms that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Animal Crossing 3DS remain on track for North American releases in the first quarter and first half of 2013, respectively. In case anyone was at all concerned.
    Wow, I didn't know AC 3DS was given a certain launch window for NA till now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    So I would imagine that the Japanese are still getting Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon this year then?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    So I would imagine that the Japanese are still getting Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon this year then?
    To my knowledge they never had a date for it.
    Sooooo probably no

Ah Gosh, We got HOAXED on that listing about Majora's Mask 3D yesterday.

Really furious now since that I was super hoping that it was pointing to an official announcement of it today during it during Nintendo Direct today.

Other than that, Actually glad to hear that we got confirmed launch windows/release dates for Animal Crossing Jump Out and Brain Age: Concentration Training. Though I'm more happy to see that they announced a new Professor Layton. Guess that we will probably get it here in the states come the fall of next year.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Ah Gosh, We got HOAXED on that listing about Majora's Mask 3D yesterday.

Really furious now since that I was super hoping that it was pointing to an official announcement of it today during it during Nintendo Direct today.

Other than that, Actually glad to hear that we got confirmed launch windows/release dates for Animal Crossing Jump Out and Brain Age: Concentration Training. Though I'm more happy to see that they announced a new Professor Layton. Guess that we will probably get it here in the states come the fall of next year.
    Didn't they say they would announce a new original Zelda game for 3DS before MM is even shown to the public?

...Seriously? We? As in, everybody here?

I can't believe anyone actually bought that Majora's Mask 3DS bunk. Sometimes it's hard to ascertain whether a piece of news is fake, and other times it couldn't be more obvious if the news literally reached out and slapped you across the face. That one was the latter.

Besides, if they were going to remake Majora's Mask, it would be way cooler on the Wii U.

You =/= we.

That's entirely on you. Painfully obviously fake is painfully obviously fake.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Besides, if they were going to remake Majora's Mask, it would be way cooler on the Wii U.
    ...what, really? Why?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

This looks legit to me. Nintendo's finally giving the CDi games the credit they deserve.

If you guys want Majora's Mask so badly then bust out the N64.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    This looks legit to me. Nintendo's finally giving the CDi games the credit they deserve.

Uh, I'll stare at your username and label this a fake.

Really, it's a fake. GAME can't be this stupid.

I'm pretty excited for TGS. Last TGS we got Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter 4, and Bravely Default, all of which are killer apps that I would've bought a 3DS for. This TGS should be even better due to all of the momentum the 3DS has. Those three games were put into development while the 3DS was still having troubles, so I can only imagine the treasure trove of games that were put into development after the 3DS' sales improved.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

Thanks, Sherlock.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    Thanks, Sherlock.
    Thank you. I'm almost all night here.

I'd kill to have those games on the 3DS that way I can watch those cutscenes, made in MS Paint...

it would come with a video editor and Hotel Mario so you can splice it all up into Lotsa Spaghetti for Dinner.

I'm thinking of replacing my current 3DS with a 3DS XL, since the old one had a busted 3D slider. Hmm... Red or blue for me? I think I might opt for a red one after so many blues.

I've got something to ask, though. Is the 3DS XL's screen better than 3DS's, in terms of viewing angles and colour accuracy in 2D? Since I play mainly in 2D, I think the battery life boost might be more than enough.

Fixed it for you since it was you who fell for it not us, since we knew that it was either a fake or a mistake.

If a new Zelda game was going to announced for the 3DS Nintendo would have told us at E3 this year or did a worldwide Nintendo Direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    If you guys want Majora's Mask so badly then bust out the N64.
    Or just buy the Zelda collection for the Game Cube or buy it off the Wii Virtual console.

Failing that you could download a rom

GAME can't be this stupid.
    Well considering that they nearly went out of business, got brought out and still making the same mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lots Of Turtwig Love View Post
    I'm thinking of replacing my current 3DS with a 3DS XL, since the old one had a busted 3D slider. Hmm... Red or blue for me? I think I might opt for a red one after so many blues.
    If I was you I wouldn't bother and just keep the one you got, since you don't need the 3D to play any of the games especially when you play mainly in 2D, which I assume is a term for the 3D turn off.

I've got something to ask, though. Is the 3DS XL's screen better than 3DS's, in terms of viewing angles and colour accuracy in 2D? Since I play mainly in 2D, I think the battery life boost might be more than enough.
    It isn't worth paying Ł179 just for the 1.5 extra battery power.

Just stick with the one you got or if you must get a new one just get the 3DS, the 3DSXL doesn't offer much to people who already own a 3DS.

Also if you are living in Europe you have to take into account of paying extra for the charger.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    If I was you I wouldn't bother and just keep the one you got, since you don't need the 3D to play any of the games especially when you play mainly in 2D, which I assume is a term for the 3D turn off.

It isn't worth paying Ł179 just for the 1.5 extra battery power.

Just stick with the one you got or if you must get a new one just get the 3DS, the 3DSXL doesn't offer much to people who already own a 3DS.

Also if you are living in Europe you have to take into account of paying extra for the charger.
    That's the problem. Making assumptions actually won't work here.

The slider's stuck at 100% 3D, wasting my battery and making my eyes... a bit tired. I had to go into Parental Controls to disable 3D there, but that opens another set of worms - too many confirmation screens, and the need to remember an incredibly simple PIN. Besides, you haven't answered the question about the screen's viewing angle, not the size - that, I know, and I want it, as I find 3.5" to be too small for comfort, especially for DS games at 1:1.

Also, no, I live in Singapore right now, and they ship with adapters here.

You just got trolled, bud.

That's the problem. Making assumptions actually won't work here.

The slider's stuck at 100% 3D, wasting my battery and making my eyes... a bit tired. I had to go into Parental Controls to disable 3D there, but that opens another set of worms - too many confirmation screens, and the need to remember an incredibly simple PIN. Besides, you haven't answered the question about the screen's viewing angle, not the size - that, I know, and I want it, as I find 3.5" to be too small for comfort, especially for DS games at 1:1.

Also, no, I live in Singapore right now, and they ship with adapters here.
    I wouldn't expect too much extra out of the 3DS XL's screens vs the 3DS' screens. Nintendo have to keep costs down when manufacturing so they're not going to go and up the quality of the panels they use.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I suppose I'll have to take a look at them personally someday, then. I know that the DSi XL's screens are an improvement compared to the DSi, even disregarding size. So if this does carry over, then I'd be looking at a bigger screen and it might be better quality, too. Even if it isn't of a better quality, being same as the 3DS, it's still an improvement, as I find 3.5" to be too small these days. Hope I luck out when I get to the mall sometime soon and test it in person.

I suppose I'll have to take a look at them personally someday, then. I know that the DSi XL's screens are an improvement compared to the DSi, even disregarding size. So if this does carry over, then I'd be looking at a bigger screen and it might be better quality, too. Even if it isn't of a better quality, being same as the 3DS, it's still an improvement, as I find 3.5" to be too small these days. Hope I luck out when I get to the mall sometime soon and test it in person.
    Do the stores around you not offer returns?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 377 of 526 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast