Page 379 of 526 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

While it has been established that the majora's mask trailer was a fake, you have to consider the quality of the video. Why would someone waste so much time making such a beautiful remake? I'm not saying I think it was real, just saying.

My friend came running and yelling about a majora's mask remake, and he was so excited because he thinks that he's some diehard Zelda fan and he knows everything, despite the fact that he's never so much as touched a single Zelda game. Pisses me off.
    I told him that the chance of the trailer being fake was about 100%. He still doesn't believe me.

I'm trying to play ocarina 3d but I don't have the patience or time.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    you have to consider the quality of the video. Why would someone waste so much time making such a beautiful remake? I'm not saying I think it was real, just saying.
    So... what are you saying, then? If we know for a fact that whatever trailer it is you're referring to (no, don't link it, I don't really care) is fake, then what possible difference does it make as to the quality?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    I'm trying to play ocarina 3d but I don't have the patience or time.
    So you don't have the patience or the time for one of the medium's seminal works (is this because you already played it in its original format and simply don't wish to do it again?), but you clamor for a remake of Majora's Mask, itself intensely more time-consuming than its predecessor? Or are you not clamoring for that either.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    So... what are you saying, then? If we know for a fact that whatever trailer it is you're referring to (no, don't link it, I don't really care) is fake, then what possible difference does it make as to the quality?

So you don't have the patience or the time for one of the medium's seminal works (is this because you already played it in its original format and simply don't wish to do it again?), but you clamor for a remake of Majora's Mask, itself intensely more time-consuming than its predecessor? Or are you not clamoring for that either.
    I'm simply noting the oddly fantastic quality of this trailer. It makes no difference, I'm not saying "oh this is good so it's real", I just wanted to note that the trailer was well made. I wanted to know if anyone else found it as odd as I did or had any idea as to why this was made. Just curious.

Forgive my false wording, patience was certainly not the right word. I really just meant to say with school now starting I really have no time to play such an extensive game, and I'm dissapointed. Again, I apologize, bad wording. I never said I was clamoring for a majora's mask remake, although I understand how you could imply that. I certainly wouldn't mind a remake, but I don't want it. I would enjoy another majora's mask but I'm trying to say that I'm not praying at night for a remake.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Sorry to derail the discussion, but I just saw the AA5 update. Good lord does Phoenix look awesome. Very surprised to see that they blew up the courthouse as well, and the game looks so good. Too bad localisation's gonna take forever.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Too bad localisation's gonna take forever.
    Just be glad that it's actually getting a localisation and hope that Capcom doesn't add some DLC nonsense like they have done with recent games and isn't riddled with spelling errors.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Though the only thing I'd hope they would also do with the demos is to self delete thereselfs after you buy the Full Version. Yeah, I'm pointing at you Kingdom Hearts 3D demo that's still on my 3DS system even though I got the full version of the game about a month ago.
    You know you can delete games from System Settings, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Sorry to derail the discussion, but I just saw the AA5 update. Good lord does Phoenix look awesome. Very surprised to see that they blew up the courthouse as well, and the game looks so good. Too bad localisation's gonna take forever.
    With that in mind, here's the source. FANGASM!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

*insert bitter comment about no localised AAI2*

Yeah AA5 doesn't even have a release date for Japan
    We aren't getting it, at best, for like 4 years

It always makes me wonder as to why all the games are released in Japan, then released so much later in the other countries. It's not fair.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    It always makes me wonder as to why all the games are released in Japan, then released so much later in the other countries.
    What, really? Because the games are produced by Japanese companies based in Japan. When games are produced by American companies based in America, they come out here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    It's not fair.
    Life's not fair. If having to wait for entertainment to be localized is the only way you ever experience that, you'll be pretty lucky.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    And so the hearts of many were crushed...

I haven't played a Phoenix Wright game in many years, but I love them and I'll more than likely be getting this one when I am old and decrepit and it's released here.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Seriously?! Is that how long it takes for Capcom to localised a game?

Well then who wants to bet that Capcom will turn round and say "Oh second thoughts our customers would like some more Street Fighter games than a rubbish Ace Attorney game."

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

^ Best post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Seriously?! Is that how long it takes for Capcom to localised a game?

Well then who wants to bet that Capcom will turn round and say "Oh second thoughts our customers would like some more Street Fighter games than a rubbish Ace Attorney game."
    Kind of hard to localize a game that hasn't come out anywhere, is what I'm getting at.
    We knew about AA4 for a few years before it finally came out.

In total fairness, AAI 1 & 2 seemed to have a quicker turnaround

Could raise an "objection" and give proof with some of Nintendo's titles but I won't since it's them. As for the game going from Japan to here, with the first title, it took 4 years after its first release. If you consider the port (which we got), about a month. Anyways, hold onto your horses and be patient. Plus, you have your education to worry about for now.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 7th September 2012 at 8:09 PM. Reason: GRAMMAR

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    hold onto your hoses
    what is this I don't even

Plus, you have your education to worry about for now.
    Funny how you know the case of every individual here/everyone who wants AA5.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    what is this I don't even
    DAMN TYPOS!

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Funny how you know the case of every individual here/everyone who wants AA5.
    Well, school is going to keep many of us busy for some time but good point, we still have time for our pastimes.

Well, I do hope the fifth game comes around soon here.

Also, Phoenix isn't Naruhobo anymore. That was some rather complete change to his old look.

He does now have a hair antenna (sort of) though...

Yeah, I imagine it'll take a while. But at least it may get localised in the end? (Just because they say it will doesn't mean they won't change their minds. Capcom hasn't been the greatest lately either, so).
    In total fairness, AAI 1 & 2 seemed to have a quicker turnaround
    What about...quickest turnabout? =p

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Kind of hard to localize a game that hasn't come out anywhere, is what I'm getting at.
    We knew about AA4 for a few years before it finally came out.
    Oh my bad, I wasn't aware of that.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Yeah, I imagine it'll take a while. But at least it may get localised in the end?
    It will be either;

-be riddled of DLC and poor spelling and get ported over to the iOS,
    -cancelled
    -or a full game without any DLC or spelling errors.

I really hope that's the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Just because they say it will doesn't mean they won't change their minds. Capcom hasn't been the greatest lately either, so.
    Tell me about it.

It's Mega Man 25th anniversary this year and Capcom so far have done nothing for it, apart from an over price sound track and that crappy social iOS RPG game. Then again Capcom seem to be under the impression that their only franchises are Resident Evil, Street Fighter and Monster Hunter.

^ Best post ever.

Oh my bad, I wasn't aware of that.

It will be either;

-be riddled of DLC and poor spelling and get ported over to the iOS,
    -cancelled
    -or a full game without any DLC or spelling errors.

I really hope that's the last one.

Tell me about it.

It's Mega Man 25th anniversary this year and Capcom so far have done nothing for it, apart from an over price sound track and that crappy social iOS RPG game. Then again Capcom seem to be under the impression that their only franchises are Resident Evil, Street Fighter and Monster Hunter.
    They said that they were giving Mega Man a break or something because it was too confusing with all the subfranchises.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    They said that they were giving Mega Man a break or something because it was too confusing with all the subfranchises.
    Not only is that excuse is rubbish but it contradict itself, since Capcom is releasing a Mega Man iOS game that has all the subfranchises crossing over. Also Capcom said no such thing, it was Christian Svensson just making a lame excuses and trying to brush the Mega Man fan base off.

Furthermore even if that was true it's still no excuse not to do something for Mega Man 25th anniversary, especially when Capcom is celebrating Street Fighter 25th anniversary this year and are releasing a Street Fighter 25th anniversary Collector's Set which consist of;

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
    Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online Edition
    Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (with all costume DLC)
    Street Fighter X Tekken (including all character and Swap Costume DLC)
    Two-disc Blu-Ray video set including a documentary on the series' history, the Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter 4 Anime movies, episodes of the Street Fighter animated series, and Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie
    8" light-up Ryu statue
    11 discs of soundtrack music
    64 page hardback art book
    Ryu's belt replica
    Certificate of authenticity

Which is more than what Capcom has given to Mega Man.

^ Best post ever.

Not only is that excuse is rubbish but it contradict itself, since Capcom is releasing a Mega Man iOS game that has all the subfranchises crossing over. Also Capcom said no such thing, it was Christian Svensson just making a lame excuses and trying to brush the Mega Man fan base off.

Furthermore even if that was true it's still no excuse not to do something for Mega Man 25th anniversary, especially when Capcom is celebrating Street Fighter 25th anniversary this year and are releasing a Street Fighter 25th anniversary Collector's Set which consist of;

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
    Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike Online Edition
    Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (with all costume DLC)
    Street Fighter X Tekken (including all character and Swap Costume DLC)
    Two-disc Blu-Ray video set including a documentary on the series' history, the Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter 4 Anime movies, episodes of the Street Fighter animated series, and Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie
    8" light-up Ryu statue
    11 discs of soundtrack music
    64 page hardback art book
    Ryu's belt replica
    Certificate of authenticity

Which is more than what Capcom has given to Mega Man.
    http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/06...ng-sub-series/ right here
    'a problem due to too many competing subseries'.
    Then again, it was Svensson, , who apparently doesn't know what he's doing so.... I know nothing of Capcom and its idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    http://mynintendonews.com/2012/09/06...ng-sub-series/ right here
    'a problem due to too many competing subseries'.
    Then again, it was Svensson, , who apparently doesn't know what he's doing so.... I know nothing of Capcom and its idiocy.
    No, not "Right there"
    By the time they stopped doing things with Megaman, the vast majority of the subseries had either had proper ends (Zero, Battle Network [which did pretty great sales-wise, even while "competing" against the also nice selling Zero series], Star Force) or had been effectively dead due to reasons (Legends, ZX). The X series has not had a game since 2004.

edit: Especially when they totally just introduced a new spliter-series with Rockman Xover
    The game everyone some people wanted in a format absolutely no one wanted

Page 379 of 526 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast