Page 380 of 522 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast
Results 9,476 to 9,500 of 13040

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    No, not "Right there"
    By the time they stopped doing things with Megaman, the vast majority of the subseries had either had proper ends (Zero, Battle Network [which did pretty great sales-wise, even while "competing" against the also nice selling Zero series], Star Force) or had been effectively dead due to reasons (Legends, ZX). The X series has not had a game since 2004.

edit: Especially when they totally just introduced a new spliter-series with Rockman Xover
    The game everyone some people wanted in a format absolutely no one wanted
    I understood not one bit of this. I think I'm either really thick or need to play more Megaman.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    edit: Especially when they totally just introduced a new spliter-series with Rockman Xover
    The game everyone some people wanted in a format absolutely no one wanted
    The sad thing is that on paper having a Mega Man game that crosses over with other Mega Man universes sounds like a great idea. Just Capcom found a way to screw it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    I understood not one bit of this. I think I'm either really thick or need to play more Megaman.
    What R_N was saying is when Capcom doing Mega Man, some of the Mega Man subseries, such as Zero, Battle Network, stories were finished so making a new game wasn't needed. While some series such as Legend, ZX was dead due to low sales or Capcom being complete idiots.

So that "excuse" that Capcom/ Christian Svensson is saying holds no meaning what so ever.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I can't get past the visuals of Four Swords and Minish Cap for some reason, and Four Swords wasn't a great game for me. Its strange, as I love the graphics style of Wind Waker, PH, and ST.

And I'm stuck in the turtle in Link's Awakening.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

It's a miracle... I'm actually getting people who have rare pink pieces that I don't have.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Is it bad if I say I've owned my 3DS for over a year now, and not bothered with any puzzles?
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Today I got a Streetpass... from the Target demo 3DS effectively named "Target". Had no puzzle pieces whatsoever. Funny, I've passed through demos like that several times now, yet only now it's happened.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Oh my bad, I wasn't aware of that.

It will be either;

-be riddled of DLC and poor spelling and get ported over to the iOS,
    -cancelled
    -or a full game without any DLC or spelling errors.

I really hope that's the last one.

Tell me about it.

It's Mega Man 25th anniversary this year and Capcom so far have done nothing for it, apart from an over price sound track and that crappy social iOS RPG game. Then again Capcom seem to be under the impression that their only franchises are Resident Evil, Street Fighter and Monster Hunter.

I'm pretty sure they said they are doing something towards the end of the year. If I'm not mistaking Megaman's 25th is in December in Japan and for us it is next year so that may be why they have not done anything yet. However I'm not expecting much. Heck we will be lucky if they toss us a Megaman web comic online and at the end it reads Happy 25 years. I mean it is Capcom XD. If that game game with aliens in space is released in the USA I'll be happy tbh

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    Is it bad if I say I've owned my 3DS for over a year now, and not bothered with any puzzles?
    The 3DS has puzzles?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    I'm pretty sure they said they are doing something towards the end of the year.
    Capcom said nothing what so ever.

If I'm not mistaking Megaman's 25th is in December in Japan and for us it is next year so that may be why they have not done anything yet.
    Nope, Mega Man was released in the US and in Japan in 1987 so it's his 25th anniversary this year.

However I'm not expecting much. Heck we will be lucky if they toss us a Megaman web comic online and at the end it reads Happy 25 years. I mean it is Capcom XD.
    That would be the cruellest way to celebrate Mega Man 25th anniversary, not to mention a slap to the Mega Man fans

If that game game with aliens in space is released in the USA I'll be happy tbh
    You mean EX Troopers? Yeah Capcom just said "Go screw yourself we aren't bring the game over at all."

But that's okay you can just import.... oh wait the 3DS is region locked.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Wasn't really into the 3Ds, but when my brother bought it.. it was pretty cool with the 3D grapics thingo.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

I bought the 3DS mainly cause of how you can see the game in 3D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

I was never interested in the 3D function, myself. I just wanted gamez.

The 3DS is a great console to play with. Large library of games and stuff. I have one and I'm proud of getting one.

I bought one for MK7 originally. Then KI:U came out and so have other games so I'm so glad I got one!

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I bought mine along with Pokemon Black, just like I did for my DSi and Platinum.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    The 3DS has puzzles?
    That.

And I'm hoping the Monster Hunter news by the end of this year will be MH3G and MH4 getting localisations. If it was only one of those, i'd have MH4 since I already have MH3 on Wii. If it was none of those and is instead MHP3rd getting localised for PSVita/PS3, I'm going to kill a wild animal.
    I claim Larvitar!

... Well they have cross play Wii U and 3DS Monster Hunter coming out... MH4 can sit on the back burner with the weird insect weapons for now ._.

Yeah I noticed that little after I posted that. I'm gonna go and post on the Wii U thread about what I think.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    If it was none of those and is instead MHP3rd getting localised for PSVita/PS3,
    Why, when that's the preferable option?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is it normal for a 3DSXL to click into one of the 2 positions for the Top Screen?

Mine clicks at about 45 degrees into place, and again closer to 90 degrees, it's a loud click too.
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

So I took off my 3DS armor just because I wanted to see how much I preserved it, and dang... The 3DS is so thin. In the meantime before BW2 comes out, I'll be playing Pokemon Rumble Blast on it.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Why, when that's the preferable option?
    I don't understand what you mean by this.

But just to clarify, I didn't want P3rd localised because I already have the exact same game on PSP with non-HD graphics and most of it is in English too. MH3G on the other hand has extra content I've never had access too, and MH4 is obviously, a new game.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I don't understand what you mean by this.

But just to clarify, I didn't want P3rd localised because I already have the exact same game on PSP with non-HD graphics and most of it is in English too. MH3G on the other hand has extra content I've never had access too, and MH4 is obviously, a new game.
    I mean that Monster Hunter is better on Sony systems, and I'd prefer playing 3rd on the PS Vita rather than the PSP, especially if it's localized. The fan translation is very good, mind, I just prefer the real thing. I just can't see myself having the same level of control using a 3DS vs the PSP/Vita. However MH3 Ultimate for Wii U is worth looking into.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Is it normal for a 3DSXL to click into one of the 2 positions for the Top Screen?

Mine clicks at about 45 degrees into place, and again closer to 90 degrees, it's a loud click too.
    Mine does exactly the same and yes it does have two position it 'clicks' in
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I mean that Monster Hunter is better on Sony systems, and I'd prefer playing 3rd on the PS Vita rather than the PSP, especially if it's localized. The fan translation is very good, mind, I just prefer the real thing. I just can't see myself having the same level of control using a 3DS vs the PSP/Vita. However MH3 Ultimate for Wii U is worth looking into.
    I'm not fond of the analog sticks on both the PSP and Vita, especially the PSP's nub. They're really tiny and because of that my hand slips easily when I'm hunting. The 3DS's circle pad can be slippery at times, but I don't slip off as much as the other 2. The Dpad and circle pad swap on the 3DS will take a bit of getting used to, since I use the claw thing on the PSP. But I'll be getting a CPP so hopefully the controls won't be too uncomfortable.

And really, I'd prefer a new game than the same game with HD graphics and slightly better controls. Because for me it's about the content, not the console.
    Last edited by Tyranitarquake; 15th September 2012 at 10:28 AM.
    I claim Larvitar!

Page 380 of 522 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast