Page 386 of 526 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Liking this nasty sense of humour lately. Hopefully I don't get caught under your radar.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Liking this nasty sense of humour lately. Hopefully I don't get caught under your radar.
    "Nasty" is such a strong word.

I'd prefer..."Dramatic".

I have a 3DS and I don't even use the 3D part. It just...doesn't work for me. And the position that I sit in makes it hard to see the 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeram View Post
    I have a 3DS and I don't even use the 3D part. It just...doesn't work for me. And the position that I sit in makes it hard to see the 3D.
    Well... maybe you could try a different position?

You're missing out on quite a bit without the 3D, you know. It actually looks good a lot of the time.

Nah, I used the 3D for a few minutes. Sitting so still is annoying, and the novelty feel wears off pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Well... maybe you could try a different position?

You're missing out on quite a bit without the 3D, you know. It actually looks good a lot of the time.
    You don't really miss out on that much. As lindsy95 said, novelty wears off fast.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I use the 3D 90% of the time I use my 3DS, even though it's not good for my eyes, yet I wonder why I don't need glasses...

I just tried out the 3DS XL at an EB Games a few hours ago, and I can't really notice any low quality compared to the 3DS (I was playing NSMB 2) and IMO, the colours on the 3DS XL actually stood out more than the 3DS, but the bottom screen is too big for my hands and I have to awkwardly move my hands to move from buttons to screen. So yeah, I don't recommend the 3DS XL for people with small hands.

I used it 80% of the time. I turn it off in the car since the motion of driving and the 3D messes with my head.
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/343spx0.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    I use the 3D 90% of the time I use my 3DS, even though it's not good for my eyes, yet I wonder why I don't need glasses...
    The 3D is not bad for your eyes. Those warning have to be there so Nintendo can't be blamed for anything.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by PokeRhymeBeat View Post
    I used it 80% of the time. I turn it off in the car since the motion of driving and the 3D messes with my head.
    I also get sick using the 3D on my 3DS in a car, so that's one time I don't use the 3D. At the moment I'm not using my 3DS a lot, but I'll get into it again when Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the 3DS come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The 3D is not bad for your eyes. Those warning have to be there so Nintendo can't be blamed for anything.
    Oh... All those 3D use warnings got me thinking too much use of the 3D isn't good for your eyes. Well, as you said, it's for their own good.
    Last edited by Mighty Arceus493; 26th September 2012 at 2:24 PM.

I don't have the 3D on much. It does look awesome in 3D, but I lose concentration on the game if it's on.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

... Y'all sound like pansies to me.

I never turn the 3D off.

You're mostly right. It's not bad for your eyes - provided you're past a certain age.
    Young children shouldn't use the 3D feature due to it permanently altering how their developing eyes work.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    You're mostly right. It's not bad for your eyes - provided you're past a certain age.
    Young children shouldn't use the 3D feature due to it permanently altering how their developing eyes work.
    Even that could be called into question, there was only one study that said that.

Even that could be called into question, there was only one study that said that.
    Studying how things make people blind isn't exactly easy, considering the ethics of research that could potentially make people go permanently blind. This is probably one thing that's better off accepted without questioning it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Studying how things make people blind isn't exactly easy, considering the ethics of research that could potentially make people go permanently blind. This is probably one thing that's better off accepted without questioning it twice.
    Well it's the exact same thing when TVs first came out. If you're staring at something for a long period of time it can affect or eyesight, it doesn't matter what it is. A 3D screen isn't going to affect it more or less than something else.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    ._.

Damn it! You got me all pumped up and excited for Mega Man Legend 3, but alas it wasn't to be.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    ... Y'all sound like pansies to me.

I never turn the 3D off.
    I turn it off because it is a pointless gimmick that just quickly drains the battery, it offers nothing of value what so ever.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Nintendo thinks otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    I turn it off because it is a pointless gimmick that just quickly drains the battery, it offers nothing of value what so ever.
    I agree, except for the pointless and value parts. I like to save battery.

You know you guys should just leave it plugged in and play it, if your not in the house I understand but its really a waste of electricity to do it like so.

You know you guys should just leave it plugged in and play it, if your not in the house I understand but its really a waste of electricity to do it like so.
    I can guarantee that if anyone here actually cared about electricity use they likely wouldn't be here, or have a 3DS.

Even if I leave it plugged in, I still wouldn't turn the 3D on. It doesn't affect my game play what so ever, so there is no point in using something that I personally don't like.

Also doesn't leaving the plug in just wears the battery out quicker?

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Thats a crappy way to live... you should care.

And no thats not how it works blaze boy....

Thats a crappy way to live... you should care.
    Well you can't care that much either xD Leaving the thing plugged in is more of a waste of electricity, since it'll draw power even once it's fully charged.

^ Yes Im drawing electricity but Im playing a game, the nature of electricity requires it to be used as soon as Its processed as its very unstable. So wasting the battery and having to recharge is what causes it decay and after such and such amounts of times of doing that the battery goes caput and you need a new one. Which is why its better to leave it plugged in

Its why the system that keeps the electricity flowing in a city is somewhat vulnerable.

Page 386 of 526 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast