Page 387 of 526 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,675 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nar_ View Post
    people that hover over threads and post about every other spot
    Quoted because someone here is arguing for the sake of arguing.

The 3D is not needed to play 99% of all 3DS games. It is an extra that isn't necessary to enjoy your 3DS. That is all I care to say on the matter.

Am I the only one that never turns their 3DS off? I mean, I haven't even played it in the like the last 3 months. I just charge it up when it get a low battery and then repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Nintendo thinks otherwise...
    Nintendo region locked their system so Nintendo doesn't think at all.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Quoted because someone here is arguing for the sake of arguing.

The 3D is not needed to play 99% of all 3DS games. It is an extra that isn't necessary to enjoy your 3DS. That is all I care to say on the matter.
    Why do you feel its nessescary to add your two cents to the matter? And I dont see an argument here either, which makes everything your saying superfluous.
    Which is ironic given the apparent premise of your post.

Its already been explained why things are region locked Jb dont be ignorant...

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Am I the only one that never turns their 3DS off? I mean, I haven't even played it in the like the last 3 months. I just charge it up when it get a low battery and then repeat.
    I never turn off my 3DS either. It just sits on the charging cradle waiting for any spotpass or interesting eshop games.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

I never turn off my 3DS ever since i installed the Nyko battery pack back in February. I have yet to run out of juice while playing it and i always recharge 30 - 45 minutes after it starts blinking red. You can't do that with the stock crappy battery Nintendo gives you..

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

NOTICE: I just started my part time job recently and I don't have as much time to trade so on the weekdays I am available between 12pm - 3pm/11pm - 4am EST Monday - Friday and all day Sundays when I wake up.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

^ Yes Im drawing electricity but Im playing a game, the nature of electricity requires it to be used as soon as Its processed as its very unstable. So wasting the battery and having to recharge is what causes it decay and after such and such amounts of times of doing that the battery goes caput and you need a new one. Which is why its better to leave it plugged in

Its why the system that keeps the electricity flowing in a city is somewhat vulnerable.
    Under normal circumstances your battery wont wear down to the point of being unusable for several years, at which point there would likely be a new system. These things have such little effect it's hardly worth concerning oneself over whether it's plugged in all the time or only when it needs charging. Whether you want to save power or have your battery last longer it doesn't really make a difference in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by xDoN904™ View Post
    I never turn off my 3DS ever since i installed the Nyko battery pack back in February. I have yet to run out of juice while playing it and i always recharge 30 - 45 minutes after it starts blinking red. You can't do that with the stock crappy battery Nintendo gives you..
    I still think those things are a little obnoxious. I've honestly never had a problem with low battery life on my 3DS, I get probably around 8 hours or so which is plenty for me.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Again its all about mentality, its still wasteful to a point.

Im simply explaining how the thing functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I never turn my 3DS off unless I need to take the SD card out for whatever reason. I always keep it on, especially when I'm out in public. I never miss an opportunity for Streetpass tags.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I seem to get at most 3 hours of game time on brightness 2 and wifi and 3D off. I don't know if that is normal or not.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I seem to get at most 3 hours of game time on brightness 2 and wifi and 3D off. I don't know if that is normal or not.
    That certainly isn't normal. I always get at least five hours at maximum brightness and 3D on.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    That certainly isn't normal. I always get at least five hours at maximum brightness and 3D on.
    Of course the battery life depends on what exactly you're doing with the 3DS. A simple game like anything from the Virtual Console drains the battery much slower than say, Kid Icarus: Uprising(especially in Together Mode).
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Yea I get that too...

Spoiler:- Credits::

I get 3 to 3.5 hours when playing a game on brightness 3.

I think you should be getting longer life than that if you're playing without the 3D on. I get about double that with the same settings, except I've always got Wi-Fi on.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

You have nyko.^

My battery life is usually the exact same when Im out doing things , but I have the 3D on all the time along with brightness setting on 4 or 5 with power saver off depending on the brightness

Finally bought one! Not much to say, cept that it feels cheap. What I mean is that the d-pad is loose and the damn power light shines through the power button and plastic, which isn't something I was expecting from a Nintendo handheld. No screen scratches though, and the white is pretty *****ing, especially on top. DS games look pretty good, have to get used to the smudged look though as native resolution is too painful for my eyes. Haven't tried the 3D yet, as the only 3DS game I got was bit trip saga, and the bright lights with the 3D gives me headaches 10 minutes in.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Finally bought one! Not much to say, cept that it feels cheap. What I mean is that the d-pad is loose and the damn power light shines through the power button and plastic, which isn't something I was expecting from a Nintendo handheld. No screen scratches though, and the white is pretty *****ing, especially on top. DS games look pretty good, have to get used to the smudged look though as native resolution is too painful for my eyes. Haven't tried the 3D yet, as the only 3DS game I got was bit trip saga, and the bright lights with the 3D gives me headaches 10 minutes in.
    I found that the 3DS only ever gave me headaches in the first hour or so of play. After that I could play it on full 3D for 3-4 hours before I have stop, but no-one should even play games for 3-4 hours in the first place. As for the D-pad, I have to say that the DS and Wii's D-pads were better. The Circle pad is great, so I don't really mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I believe its time to crush whatever faith in capcom you had left..
    http://www.6residentevil.com/2012/09...rom-human.html

I believe its time to crush whatever faith in capcom you had left..
    http://www.6residentevil.com/2012/09...rom-human.html
    why? this is hilarious

^ Oh Im just using a tactic known as false advertisement to get people to click on it. You know like the commercials that say Zoo is the best James Patterson novel that was ever written.<Biggest lie ever told

Am I like the only one here who never had a problem with the 3D at all? Not even in the first hour of playing. None. Zilch. Nada.

And don't worry arceus7, I'll decide to crush the little ounce of faith I have in Capcom when they decide not to release AA5 overseas.

I haven't really had any problems with 3D either. But I don't really give any number of shits so it doesn't bother me.
    I claim Larvitar!

You have nyko.^
    Nope, I'd never wanna use one of those things. I do have a slightly larger capacity battery, but not enough to anywhere near double my playtime vs Tyranitarquake's

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Am I like the only one here who never had a problem with the 3D at all? Not even in the first hour of playing. None. Zilch. Nada.
    I never had any either.

i got mine the day it came out
    i keep my brightness on 3 and the 3d on.
    i got a cool kingdom hearts skin for it.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I got mine a few days ago. My brightness is always 5. I don't have a skin yet. ;^;
    I've got Super Street Fighter 4. It's pretty fun.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Page 387 of 526 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast