Page 389 of 509 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 12711

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

In my opinion, the Mario and AC designs don't look that great, too much going on for me in a design. But the black one does look nice and I wonder if they should have launched with a black one? It looks great and I know people don't like to have bright colours and flashy designs, so a nice solid black colour would have been a great choice.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

I've been considering getting an XL, so I'm gonna wait and see if that black one comes over here because I'd much rather have it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Oh wow, I really hope we get the Animal Crossing design. I would pay oh so much for that, it's fabulous!

xxx

I can't decide between the Mario and the AC one. The AC one is so cute and pretty, but the Mario one is so fabulously red as well... D=

You do realize we're probably not getting either of those, right? Japan gets tons more special editions than the west does.

It's true. Chances are slim, but I would hope they would do some kind of limited edition deal with the XL for us. They normally do at least one per console, right? If we don't get that specific AC design, I really hope they make another for us. It's the only game I'm looking forward to. *sad face*

xxx

I think the Mario one looks the best. I don't really plan to get a 3DS XL anyway. I'm fine with my 3DS.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

The Flare Red 3DS will seize production...

...In Japan! Whoops! Stupid Kotaku, not mentioning that important missing tidbit of info in the title.

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Is there really a point in discontinuing a color?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    If nobody doesn't like something that much, it's considered a waste of resources...I think.

Looking at a link on that page, I didn't know the Aqua Blue's production was stopped. I have a non-being producted 3DS! :P

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The Flare Red 3DS will seize production...

...In Japan! Whoops! Stupid Kotaku, not mentioning that important missing tidbit of info in the title.
    Cease* Still, I wonder whether the same will happen in other regions, and will the flare red 3DS become slightly more valuable?
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    Looking at a link on that page, I didn't know the Aqua Blue's production was stopped. I have a non-being producted 3DS! :P
    Only in Japan; it's still being produced in other regions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    Cease* Still, I wonder whether the same will happen in other regions, and will the flare red 3DS become slightly more valuable?
    If it is discontinued elsewhere, probably.

Maybe they just want potential buyers to go for the 3DS XL now. If I remember correctly, that's available in Red. That may have been the idea, but either way it's a pretty bad one.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Maybe they just want potential buyers to go for the 3DS XL now. If I remember correctly, that's available in Red. That may have been the idea, but either way it's a pretty bad one.
    It's technically Red X Black
    SO I doubt that (especially sine I doubt they'll stop production of Misty Pink just because of the Pink 3DS XL)

Looks like someone here failed business 101.

If a product is selling in low numbers, then it makes sense to discontinue making it and support the products that are selling well.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Like anyone knew Nintendo was actually keeping track of the number of sales by color. What is this, Pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Could be a reason. I wouldn't bite though, Nintendo is just going to release the 3DSiLiteCPP within 2 years anyway.

Damn, I really feel like buying that Pikachu 3DS XL when it's released in Europe. What with the Wii U and upcoming games, I don't think I'll have plenty of money to spare for it. :/

Preordered Pokemon White 2 from GAME for Ł28. I guess my 3DS will need to be dusted soon.
    I claim Larvitar!

That animal crossing 3ds XL does look quite amazing....but I think Ill stick with my plain old aqua blue normal sized 3ds. By the way, Anybody know if theres been any news on whether or not Fantasy Life by Level 5 is going to get an international release outside Japan? Really hoping there will be. :/
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

So Virtue's Last Reward's actually coming to Europe! With Japanese VA only. What?
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

I definitely know what I'm asking for Christmas now... The Pikachu Edition 3DS XL, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOverlord777 View Post
    That animal crossing 3ds XL does look quite amazing....but I think Ill stick with my plain old aqua blue normal sized 3ds. By the way, Anybody know if theres been any news on whether or not Fantasy Life by Level 5 is going to get an international release outside Japan? Really hoping there will be. :/
    Speaking of which, does anyone know if there's any hope that Ni no Kuni (also by Level-5) will be localized for the DS? And on that note, any hope in Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney being released in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    So Virtue's Last Reward's actually coming to Europe! With Japanese VA only. What?
    That makes little sense, but at least you guys get the game. I'd be pretty pissed off about not getting the original 999 if I were European. Actually, it's because of this game that I finally decided to get a 3DS. I don't know if I've ever been more excited for a game in my life.

Since we're kinda on that subject, too, I had originally been holding out on buying a 3DS in hopes of hearing about a potential green edition being released with Luigi's Mansion, but that's been pushed back too far to wait out. But now, on the (very) off-chance that they do release a green 3DS with Luigi's Mansion when it comes out, I won't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I definitely know what I'm asking for Christmas now... The Pikachu Edition 3DS XL, of course.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if there's any hope that Ni no Kuni (also by Level-5) will be localized for the DS? And on that note, any hope in Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney being released in the UK?
    I doubt it. It's coming out fairly soon on the PS3, which only hurts the already-slim chance it had.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Europeans dislike English?

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    I doubt it. It's coming out fairly soon on the PS3, which only hurts the already-slim chance it had.
    *sob*

I wasn't expecting anything, but still. At least there's still some chance of PL vs. AA being localized...

Page 389 of 509 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489 ... LastLast