Page 395 of 526 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,875 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Maybe we'll get another peek at FE13?

;_; please.

just some english screens... or something... introduce MU?

The NA Nintendo Direct link. This one is entirely focused on the 3DS, so there wasn't anything about the Wii U after all.

In short, this is what was shown:

Spoiler:

All the E-shop games shown

Notable VC games shown include Zelda II and Super Mario Bros: Lost Levels
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

There was Animal Crossing. There was Fire Emblem. Day made.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/25...o-eshop-today/

Now where is my cobalt blue 3DS NOA?

Nothing about PL vs. AA then? ;~;

Ah well, at least the new Animal Crossing game was shown. So that's good.

Yep. I would buy an XL and the Fire Emblem 3DS if they both got released over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So the Charizard 3DS looks pretty cool.

http://www.serebii.net/charizardbig.jpg
    If that comes over to the UK, I MAY get it.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Just got Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D. If you haven't got it yet, don't get it. It's pretty crappy.

Shame since I've been looking forward to it since April.

I think the fact that it was delayed was a big enough red flag. The same goes for the 3DS version of Rayman Origins.

And unfortunately Virtue's Last Reward has a game-breaking bug. It sucks because VLR is such a great game and this bug is going to ruin things for a lot of people. Just don't save in a puzzle room, anyone, and your save won't corrupt.

Yes the Charizard 3DS XL looks so nice! I probably won't get it (it may not come to the UK...) but looks nice.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Just got Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D. If you haven't got it yet, don't get it. It's pretty crappy.

Shame since I've been looking forward to it since April.
    Did you really expect anything better from what used to be a cereal-box PC game?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I loved Rollercoaster Tycoon when I was younger!

Yeah, the PC version of Rollercoaster Tycoon was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Did you really expect anything better from what used to be a cereal-box PC game?
    You best not be talking **** about Age of Empires II.

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    You best not be talking **** about Age of Empires II.
    THEY GAVE AWAY AOE II IN CEREAL BOXES? God dammit! How did I miss out on that? But no, I'm not. I have the Gold Edition, still one of my favourite games.

But Roller Coaster Tycoon being translated to a portable gaming console, I just can't think of any way that would go over well.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I think the fact that it was delayed was a big enough red flag. The same goes for the 3DS version of Rayman Origins.

And unfortunately Virtue's Last Reward has a game-breaking bug. It sucks because VLR is such a great game and this bug is going to ruin things for a lot of people. Just don't save in a puzzle room, anyone, and your save won't corrupt.
    Wait, huh? What's this bug about? I've already saved and reloaded in puzzle rooms dozens of times, and nothing's happened, but I didn't leave it off for an extended period or anything (granted, the game did crash once, when I entered a specific puzzle, which is something I can't say I've ever seen in a handheld). Is there just a chance that your file will go kaput if you try and save/reload in a puzzle room? WHAT IS AKSYS DOING ABOUT THIS OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post

I've been avoiding anything about the game since I don't have it yet, but this got my attention. Even if I don't save in a Puzzle room, the game could crash on me for whatever reason, and I don't what my game data corrupting than having to delete it and start completely over again, especially with the 24 endings. I don't know if I should buy the game now or not, but I don't know how likely this is to be fixed for the games, but I do want this game and will take it with bugs if there are no patches or bug free copies released in the near future.

IIRC it was only certain puzzle rooms that cause corruption. Haven't seen enough info to tell you which.

It was the PEC Room, which is said to guarantee corrupt data if you save in there, but even if I avoid saving in certain places, the game crashing could end up corrupting the game too for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You'd best not be talking **** about Captain Crunch's Crunchling adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    It was the PEC Room, which is said to guarantee corrupt data if you save in there, but even if I avoid saving in certain places, the game crashing could end up corrupting the game too for some reason.
    Actually, that's where my game crashed, although my last save that I went back to was from before I entered. But then I saved inside several times in case my game crashed again when I got back to the same puzzle, and I'm pretty certain I reloaded inside at least once. So either I'm lucky, I'm in for a nasty surprise later, or it's not guaranteed to happen. Still, I wouldn't want to risk it again, so this is good to know.

Page 395 of 526 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast