Page 396 of 509 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 12711

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

It'd be your best interest to inform Aksys about this issue, you know.

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    You'd best not be talking **** about Captain Crunch's Crunchling adventure.
    I have not seen a Capt Crunch commercial in ages!

Been thinking of buying Liberation Maiden. The game actually looks pretty fun. I'm the only one excited for Mickey 3DS I know lol
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/21r0gk.png[/IMG]

My 3DS is getting repaired this week. When it gets back i'm buying the Dream Radar game. Are there any other fun games you can get from the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    My 3DS is getting repaired this week. When it gets back i'm buying the Dream Radar game. Are there any other fun games you can get from the shop?
    Pushmo and Dillon's Rolling Western. The upcoming sequel to Pushmo (Crashmo) is coming out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So the Charizard 3DS looks pretty cool.

http://www.serebii.net/charizardbig.jpg
    Charizard sucks!
    ~love, Smogon

Still, if I didn't own a 3DS already and had access to that design in North America, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Charizard has always been and still is one of my favourites.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So the Charizard 3DS looks pretty cool.

http://www.serebii.net/charizardbig.jpg
    Charizard isn't one of my favourite Fire-Types, but it sure looks cool. I think I might buy it, though I'll probably get the Pikachu edition instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Charizard isn't one of my favourite Fire-Types, but it sure looks cool. I think I might buy it, though I'll probably get the Pikachu edition instead.
    I'm wondering if we'll ever get the chance, since we're not able to enter this lottery for one.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Oh, we probably will. It gives them extra bucks when they do, doesn't it?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Oh, we probably will. It gives them extra bucks when they do, doesn't it?
    Yes, but they're only making them available for sale for the people who win this lottery from my understanding. So it seems like they'll never actually be sold regularly.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm guessing they're doing this lottery to judge interest and avoid the FE edition 3DS fiasco.

Pretty much. If there's enough people who went to enter, then they'll go and make it for sale for all.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    I'm guessing they're doing this lottery to judge interest and avoid the FE edition 3DS fiasco.
    They've done this lottery thing with Pokemon limited edition systems before. They're simply trying to create a collector's item. Or make a collector's item that much rarer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Pretty much. If there's enough people who went to enter, then they'll go and make it for sale for all.
    Again, that's highly unlikely. They never released the Pokemon Center Pikachu version DS Lite for normal purchase, nor the Pokémon DAISUKI Club edition DS Lite, and those were both distributed in literally exactly the same way.

only reason i want a 3ds is for legend of Zelda ocarina of time

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Again, that's highly unlikely. They never released the Pokemon Center Pikachu version DS Lite for normal purchase, nor the Pokémon DAISUKI Club edition DS Lite, and those were both distributed in literally exactly the same way.
    Alright. Did Serebii mention it for the others? because this is the only site I get info from.
    Maybe I just missed it.

So I just learned that EX troopers was a 3DS game as well and they got May'n to sing the theme song :3

d

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Alright. Did Serebii mention it for the others? because this is the only site I get info from.
    Maybe I just missed it.
    Those were years ago, the DAISUKI Club one was before Diamond and Pearl even came out.

What fiasco was there with the Fire Emblem 3DS?

The server had issues and you were lucky to even see the order page.

The order demand was much higher than Nintendo anticipated, apparently.

Either way, a bunch of people who wanted the bundle didn't get it.
    Last edited by lindsy95; 28th October 2012 at 9:28 PM.

I wonder how many of those were english imports^

Probably not many. I don't think you can export things when you have to buy them from the NoJ site. Not sure, though.

Well, not initially, maybe some of the resells from the people who just wanted to turn it for a profit.

So I got my copy of Virtues Last Reward yesterday along with my awesome watch, and a nice cup for it.

When I watched the opening online I felt it wasnt as awesome as the one from 999 but then I watched it on the 3DS, and it was better than the one from 999 Im so freaking happy right now.

I suggest getting it anyway despite this save data issue you all are having that Im am not

Got my copy a day after release (only copy in the store, because I pre-ordered).

Haven't played it much yet, but I will.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    So I got my copy of Virtues Last Reward yesterday along with my awesome watch, and a nice cup for it.

When I watched the opening online I felt it wasnt as awesome as the one from 999 but then I watched it on the 3DS, and it was better than the one from 999 Im so freaking happy right now.

I suggest getting it anyway despite this save data issue you all are having that Im am not
    I'm beginning to think that all these gloom-and-doom reports about the save corruption are overblown, and very few people have actually experienced. I mean, it's still a problem, just not as prevalent as the internet would have you believe.

I certainly didn't lose my data at any point, despite saving and reloading during escapes dozens of times. But I've finished it now (uh... I think), so I guess it doesn't matter if my data does get lost now.

Also why are those stupid watches such a big deal? I thought about getting one but then I realized that, as much as I love these games, watches would just be extra crap lying around my house.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Also why are those stupid watches such a big deal? I thought about getting one but then I realized that, as much as I love these games, watches would just be extra crap lying around my house.
    The fact they're stylish even when put into real life...and I'm sure they are real watches underneath.

I mean, people were going to kill Aksys when they heard the company and Amazon weren't going to sell them.

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    The fact they're stylish even when put into real life...and I'm sure they are real watches underneath.

I mean, people were going to kill Aksys when they heard the company and Amazon weren't going to sell them.
    I guess it's all up to taste, but I think the watches would look nothing if not tacky to wear.

I understand getting mad about something you expected to be getting and it not coming through, but I've also seen people bitching incessantly for the past couple months about not being able to get one because they all sold out.

^ The watch is ****ing awesome,it doesnt look tacky at all, even though its rubber.

Plus it tells you the month and some other things :3

Though It would have been so awesome if they made the LEDs blue or green
    Last edited by arceus7; 29th October 2012 at 4:28 AM.

Page 396 of 509 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast