Page 399 of 522 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 13031

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Yes, that's it. It's just known as "Swapnote" in the US.
    Yeah, I kinda figured. =p It really irks me that Europe gets the stupidest dub name changes. Take AC: City Folk, for example, which they totally butchered up to make AC: Let's Go To The City. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Yeah, I kinda figured. =p It really irks me that Europe gets the stupidest dub name changes. Take AC: City Folk, for example, which they totally butchered up to make AC: Let's Go To The City. Ugh.
    This irks me as well. Some are for the better, such as find mii -> streetpass quest, but some are awful. I particularly hate squeak squad -> mouse attack, especially when they then didn't rename the incredibly similar mass attack.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

I always thought that we got the better Professor Layton titles though.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker. View Post
    I always thought that we got the better Professor Layton titles though.
    Well, sure (we also get the better covers), but anything else...

You guys totally got the better Paper Mario cover :/

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Interesting, but I got the Genesect Swapnote (as well as Paper Mario Sticker Star Swapnote), can you get it as well as the Black Kyurem & White Kyurem Swapnote stationery? Or can you only have one or the other?
    I got the Genesect Swapnote too, didn't have to wait 7 hours, but still quite some time. Maybe the stationery you get depends on which game you play. I'm playing White 2.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Question: Is Colors 3D! right-hand oriented (as in, some features are only comfortable for righties)? Because I saw in a review that one could press up or down on the D-Pad while drawing to control the opacity, and obviously something like that isn't going to work well for a leftie like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Question: Is Colors 3D! right-hand oriented (as in, some features are only comfortable for righties)? Because I saw in a review that one could press up or down on the D-Pad while drawing to control the opacity, and obviously something like that isn't going to work well for a leftie like me.
    It does have a function for lefties. The controls merely swap to the right side.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Yes, that's it. It's just known as "Swapnote" in the US.
    I still call it Swapnote because it's a much better name.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle07241 View Post
    I got the Genesect Swapnote too, didn't have to wait 7 hours, but still quite some time. Maybe the stationery you get depends on which game you play. I'm playing White 2.
    Apparently Swapnote can only do 2 at a time, because a few hours later I got the Kyurem one. However Serebii seems to indicate there are 2 variations of Genesect, the genesect one I got, the little audio clip matched the actual Pokémon game version I was playing.

So the gray background Genesect must be for Pokémon White 2 players while the purple one is for Black 2 (the one I got).

Something is troubling though, how is it that I've only seen 2 websites note these sawpnote stationaries (Serebii and Filb). As much of a good franchise Pokémon is for Nintendo, they don't get to represent Nintendo very much. Like for example Puzzle Swap, and I don't think there's a "Find Mii" hat representing Pokémon.

But Swapnote, holy crap, that's a big deal, Swapnote has less of a reason to have Pokémon Stationaries, you'd think that all the Pokémon websites would mention this little surprise, but so far, of the most known Pokémon fansites, only Serebii, and Filb seem to care about their US 3DS Swapnote fans.

I mean it's no big deal but really, only 2 of the important fansites?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Because swapnote a shit.

Does anyone really care about Letter Box/Swapnote, though? I just see it as an inferior replacement to PictoChat. I'm sure more people would be interested if Pokémon was included in StreetPass Quest or Puzzle Swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Because swapnote a shit.
    Or this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Does anyone really care about Letter Box/Swapnote, though? I just see it as an inferior replacement to PictoChat. I'm sure more people would be interested if Pokémon was included in StreetPass Quest or Puzzle Swap.

Or this.
    Yeah, no one really cares about Letter Box anymore. There's no real use to it. I'm a bit surprised that Nintendo aren't using more Pokémon in their apps. I mean, it's definitely more popular/make more money than something like Animal Crossing (as brilliant as that series is) or The Legend of Zelda...

Swapnote isn't that bad. At least you can talk to friends over the internet unlike picto chat

Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    Swapnote isn't that bad. At least you can talk to friends over the internet unlike picto chat
    You have Windows MSN, Facebook, forums, email, etc. for that, though. Sure, sending pictures is pretty cool, but still...

Also, what is up with NintendoTV ratings these days? The latest one got a 16, and all it featured was Professor Layton, that new movie based on video games, a few eShop exclusives like Legend of Zelda 2 and Liberation Maiden, and a ComicCon feature. Definitely not enough for a 16, if you ask me.

Swapnote was one of those apps that I got bored of within a month of downloading. It was kind of fun though, drawing things and sending them about.
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Apparently Swapnote can only do 2 at a time, because a few hours later I got the Kyurem one. However Serebii seems to indicate there are 2 variations of Genesect, the genesect one I got, the little audio clip matched the actual Pokémon game version I was playing.

So the gray background Genesect must be for Pokémon White 2 players while the purple one is for Black 2 (the one I got).
    I just got the Kuyrem one a few minutes ago, with a notification saying I received it because I played Pokedex.

I got the purple background for Genesect, and I'm playing White 2, so that's not the case.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Does anyone really care about Letter Box/Swapnote, though
    I somewhat care, I wish it had 5 pages instead of 4, but I enjoy it because I create a lot of Poems with the following rhyming "stanza" or whatever it is called:

A (like: Blue)
    A (then: Through)
    B (Care)
    B (Chair)

It's pretty fun. It's a good distraction, if you were to ask me.

I'm sure more people would be interested if Pokémon was included in StreetPass Quest or Puzzle Swap.
    I can agree with this though.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbelle07241 View Post
    I got the purple background for Genesect, and I'm playing White 2, so that's not the case.
    Hmm, then I guess when you play both you get the other one then.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 3rd November 2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Thinking of sellingm y Vita (after P4G) to buy some 3DS games. Just not sure if its a good idea thinking Vita may get a good game or two in the next few months but they are too many 3DS games I want ugh choices...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Thinking of sellingm y Vita (after P4G) to buy some 3DS games. Just not sure if its a good idea thinking Vita may get a good game or two in the next few months but they are too many 3DS games I want ugh choices...
    The Vita is getting, from what I see note-worthy, Assassin's Creed III, and that's pretty much it. If you want, just go and search a list of Vita games, past and future. They've got them for the 3DS, so they probably do for the Vita.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I got all the special Pokemon stationeries. Someone else sent me the other Genesect one.

I really want those pokemon stationaires... But my time spent on my other SD card (That has no SN) has caused my SN SD card to have about 700 notes in storage, and because of the 20 at a time limit, it'll take forever to get up to date O_O Does anyone know how to skip over the older dated notes and just download the ones sent from today onward?

Check for spot pass notes regularly?

Geez just use the app regularly and make sure you check for more spotpass data every time you use it.

"You've received a special note that is only being sent to people who've played Pokedex." - PKMN B2 & W2 Stationary

What.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    "You've received a special note that is only being sent to people who've played Pokedex." - PKMN B2 & W2 Stationary

What.
    PokeDex 3D.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 399 of 522 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast