Page 405 of 526 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,125 of 13142

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

You rebel you. Keep fighting the good fight and telling society and its rules where to stick it.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

To above three posters: I'd honestly love to, but I don't think my parents will exactly be thrilled to hear that.

tl;dr my parents won't let me

Age rating? I care and will take it into consideration in the future. Choice wise, all the games I've owned have never been rated M anyways.

Spoiler:- Sh...he's coming, is everybody ready?:
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You rebel you. Keep fighting the good fight and telling society and its rules where to stick it.
    Dude, I know. I should be on the history channel or something.

But but but.. Dark Swag Master wont get to hear Alice say FOR ****S SAKE if you do that...

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    But but but.. Dark Swag Master wont get to hear Alice say FOR ****S SAKE if you do that...
    At least you live in the US. Europe doesn't even get the English dub for the voice acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    At least you live in the US. Europe doesn't even get the English dub for the voice acting.
    The voice acting can make the difference between a masterpiece and a tragic game like ET.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

So... where's all the good games? I mean, don't get me wrong, we've got a few neat games for 3DS so far (like Super Mario 3D Land, and um....), but I'm kind of wondering the same thing that I am for the Wii U. Where are all of the big name titles? Where's Kirby? Where's Metroid? Where's Donkey Kong? Where's Yoshi? Where are all of those games? IMO, it's kind of saddening that we haven't seen at least one big name title for over a year now (except NSMB2, which is too much of a rehash anyway).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

That's a complete non-issue compared to the travesty that is you guys not getting Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. Playing it first would improve Virtue's Last Reward a great deal, not to mention that it's a superior game on an individual level.

Incidentally, since we're on the subject anyway, 999 was actually the first Mature-rated game I've ever owned myself, although I've been able to buy them for a number of years. Seeing an "M" on a game cover is just a turnoff to me, generally, considering almost no games benefit from the added gore/sex content that you get.

I mostly dislike 99% of M rated games as they usually are mindless and bland (CODBOII and Halo 4), but there are some M rated games that I like (AC3, NG3 and VLR). It just depends on why they are rated M. Some are on the "Low end" and others are on the "high end"

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    So... where's all the good games? I mean, don't get me wrong, we've got a few neat games for 3DS so far (like Super Mario 3D Land, and um....), but I'm kind of wondering the same thing that I am for the Wii U. Where are all of the big name titles? Where's Kirby? Where's Metroid? Where's Donkey Kong? Where's Yoshi? Where are all of those games? IMO, it's kind of saddening that we haven't seen at least one big name title for over a year now (except NSMB2, which is too much of a rehash anyway).
    Most of the good games are from third parties. I'm sure Nintendo will come out with their standard titles eventually, but right now the thing that's driving the 3DS is its amazing third party support.

Oh shut the hell up already, Im tired of your useless witless inane *****ing already. Keep up with news kusotare.

No one's forcing you to only play Nintendo games, you know. Like ForeverFlame said, there are plenty of great third-party 3DS games out there.

Paper Mario just came out...

FE, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, just to name a few in the first half of next year?

So... where's all the good games? I mean, don't get me wrong, we've got a few neat games for 3DS so far (like Super Mario 3D Land, and um....),
    You must be so blind or ignorant, but the there have been lots of Nintendo 3DS games released such as;

-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
    -Kid Icarus: Uprising
    -Mario Kart 7
    -Mario Tennis Open
    -New Super Mario Bros. 2
    -Nintendogs + Cats
    -Paper Mario: Sticker Star
    -Pilotwings Resort
    -Super Pokémon Rumble
    -Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
    -Star Fox 64 3D
    -Super Mario 3D Land
    -Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir
    -Steel Diver
    -Dead or Alive: Dimensions, Nintendo publish this in Europe
    -Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!

That 15 Nintendo games so far and that not counting the games release on the E-shop, 3rd party, released in Japan or The DS library

but I'm kind of wondering the same thing that I am for the Wii U.
    It won't Nintendo learnt from them their mistake with the 3DS launch.

Where are all of the big name titles?
    Either in development or is due to be release in 2013.

Where's Kirby?
    In development.

Where's Metroid?
    In development.

Where's Donkey Kong?
    In Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Mario Kart 7 and Mario Tennis Open.

Where's Yoshi?
    In Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, Mario Kart 7 and Mario Tennis Open.

, it's kind of saddening that we haven't seen at least one big name title for over a year now
    You really must get out from your rock sometime and see that a few big names title was release this year.

Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Tennis Open, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir and Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!

(except NSMB2, which is too much of a rehash anyway).
    Maybe but the game was so much fun to play.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Well there was Kid Icarus: Uprising way back in March which is large enough to last you at least 3 months, and much, much more if you aim for 100% completion since it's as close as you can get to being the size of Smash Bros. (minus Stickers and Nintendo history).
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Or if one doesn't feel the obligation to do their own research then complain about it should go to a different system they're willing to look for game on?
    I mean, really. I don't get the point... just ask for game recommendations when you can't find something or go to a different console.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    It won't Nintendo learnt from them their mistake with the 3DS launch.
    Evidently not, as both consoles are full of mediocrity right now.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Either in development or is due to be release in 2013.
    Okay, yeah, I get that. The question is why are they still in development with no word on anything about them? There's absolutely nothing to get excited about for either of these consoles for the next year. Is having at the very least some information on just one of those games too much to ask?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Evidently not, as both consoles are full of mediocrity right now.

Okay, yeah, I get that. The question is why are they still in development with no word on anything about them? There's absolutely nothing to get excited about for either of these consoles for the next year. Is having at the very least some information on just one of those games too much to ask?
    In your opinion.

The 3DS has soooooo many good games coming out next year.

And Pikmin 3 is enough for me on the Wii U side for the first half (if I got a Wii U this year, which I'm not.)

I don't know about you, but I'd actually rather they develop most of the game and then say 'hey this game's coming in 5-9 months, here's some gameplay footage' than begin advertising early into development and can only say 'this game is coming out in at least a year, here's the Japanese logo and a screen shot' and much preferred over 'Kirby...IS COMING!!! *fade to black*'. I've seen enough of the first example to know that it is likely that Nintendo are working on one of the titles you've mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Did you all just fall for that idiotic troll? He uses the exact same stupid argument and you all fall for it every time.

Because a game can get delayed or in some case cancelled so it's better to keep quiet, something that Sony should have done with The Last Guardian. It also prevent other company from "borrowing" your USP.

Did you all just fall for that idiotic troll?
    Oh well, not like I was doing anything useful anyway.
    Last edited by blaze boy; 17th November 2012 at 10:34 PM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Did you all just fall for that idiotic troll? He uses the exact same stupid argument and you all fall for it every time.
    Like clockwork. Must be a full moon or something.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

It's just an opinion, don't get so worked up about it. Fine then, let's try and bring some positivity back to this thread. What games are coming out in the next year that you would consider "good"?

I'm twelve, thank you very much.
    Damn, I would never have guessed that by the way you type. I read that your parents wouldn't let you play games with higher age ratings, but in general, people shouldn't let age ratings scare them off.

Unless of course it's something sexual or horror-based. Wouldn't want kids playing those. Violent games are fine with me though, I'm not one to rush off to join the army after playing CoD for an hour. I'm only 15, but I don't care about the age ratings at all. If it's a game that I want to play, I'll play it.

If parents or ID are stopping someone from playing a game, then it's okay by me but if someone doesn't want to play a game by their own choice just because of a number on the box, that's strange, IMO.

@^ for Wii U, MH3U.
    Last edited by Tyranitarquake; 17th November 2012 at 10:51 PM.
    I claim Larvitar!

Page 405 of 526 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast