Page 408 of 522 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 13031

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

  1. #10176
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,856

    Default

    I'm looking for a good RPG on the e-shop, any suggestions?

    I'm also thinking of grabbing Liberation Maiden as well, anyone like it?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  2. #10177
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camelot
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Long time ago. Though many of us would love to have one, we already own a 3DS and are saving up our cash for more important things. Also, are foreign countries surrounded by Stealth Rock?

    Downloaded Liberation Maiden and Crashmo, both are great.
    Im actually saving up for a fire emblem 3DS bundle XD

  3. #10178
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Im actually saving up for a fire emblem 3DS bundle XD
    We're not going to get it.

  4. #10179
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I don't understand what Nintendo's problem is... I know this is the first time a retail game is being released digital-only on a Nintendo console, but I figured they'd be more flexible than this.

  5. #10180
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Long time ago. Though many of us would love to have one, we already own a 3DS and are saving up our cash for more important things. Also, are foreign countries surrounded by Stealth Rock?

    Downloaded Liberation Maiden and Crashmo, both are great.
    Does one of those important things happen to be a Wii U or the things on the Christmas list?

  6. #10181
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I don't understand what Nintendo's problem is...
    It has nothing to with Nintendo but more with the fact that Xseed is a small company and that Unchained Blades isn't the only game they are localizing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I know this is the first time a retail game is being released digital-only on a Nintendo console,
    Actually Guild01 is the first for the Western region.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    but I figured they'd be more flexible than this.
    They are, well most of the time.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  7. #10182
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Does one of those important things happen to be a Wii U or the things on the Christmas list?
    Got a Wii U, expecting gift cards and coal for Christmas. As for what to spend my cash on, college and comicbooks.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  8. #10183
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ...where DO I live?
    Posts
    859

    Default

    I could actually use coal.

    Well, my parents didn't notice, thankfully, that I happened to stumble upon confirmation of a Wii U in my future, either birthday or Christmas. I shouldn't be saying that here, should I?


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

  9. #10184
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I shouldn't be saying that here, should I?
    You should be safe, unless you have a family member who is also a member of this site and happen to be reading your post. But what are the chances of that?


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  10. #10185
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I could actually use coal.

    Well, my parents didn't notice, thankfully, that I happened to stumble upon confirmation of a Wii U in my future, either birthday or Christmas. I shouldn't be saying that here, should I?
    Contrary to popular belief, if you say something on the internet, not everyone will hear it.

  11. #10186
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    You should be safe, unless you have a family member who is also a member of this site and happen to be reading your post. But what are the chances of that?
    unless you have a family member who is also a member of this site and happen to be reading your post. But what are the chances of that?
    what are the chances of that?
    Let's assume you have a nucleic family of 5.

    242,437 / 7000000000 = 0.0000346
    5 / 7000000000 = 0.000000000714
    (3.46x10^-5) x (7.14x10^-10) = 0.0000000000000247044 = 2.47044x10^-13

    Unless of course it was rhetorical.
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  12. #10187
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Where love doesn't reach
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Let's assume you have a nucleic family of 5.

    242,437 / 7000000000 = 0.0000346
    5 / 7000000000 = 0.000000000714
    (3.46x10^-5) x (7.14x10^-10) = 0.0000000000000247044 = 2.47044x10^-13

    Unless of course it was rhetorical.
    ...
    There's a chance.

  13. #10188
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Unova Region
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Is it true that the 3DS can be used as a WiiU controller?
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

    I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

  14. #10189
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hyrule Castle Town
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    I doubt it.
    I claim Larvitar!


  15. #10190
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,586

    Default

    I wouldn't be surprised if a future Pokemon battler had it as an option buuuut going to go with a solid no

  16. #10191
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Is it just me, or is the list of scheduled game releases for the 3DS lacking?

  17. #10192
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Unova Region
    Posts
    166

    Default

    The 3DS has some good titles, but I would like to see some more zelda and pokemon. I also wouldn't mind some ports on the virtual console, either....
    Unchained blades is also on my wish list... Any ideas when it comes out in the U.S.? Anyways, about the WiiU controller- I heard Iwata say something about that at E3.(watched live coverage through Ustream!!! Awesome!!!! [BTW Reggie is funny]) sorry if I'm mistaken.... Maybe I take E3 speculations too seriously. Luigi's Mansion 2 also got delayed... AARRRGH!!!! That was on my Christmas list!!!! Anyways, I should know not to take E3 too seriously when it comes to Nintendo....
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

    I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

  18. #10193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Is it just me, or is the list of scheduled game releases for the 3DS lacking?
    Yes and no. In the short term, maybe, but we have Animal Crossing coming, we have Luigi's Mansion 2 coming, the new PMD will be out internationally at some point, and I don't think that will even take us quite to the summer; the whole second half of 2013 is unclaimed territory right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    but I would like to see some more zelda
    It had a Zelda title within three months of launch.

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    and pokemon
    We have Rumble Blast and we have the new PMD. The Dream Radar functionality in B/W2 shows that the core titles aren't ignoring the hardware completely, but that they simply got caught in between the DS/3DS transition. It happens. They'll come.

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    I also wouldn't mind some ports on the virtual console, either...
    Of...?



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  19. #10194
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Unova Region
    Posts
    166

    Default

    A remake.... I liked seeing Ocarina remastered-it is still a true work of art, but I would like to see an ORIGINAL zelda on 3DS.

    Mystery Dungeon?!?! Not even out where I live. (Stupid region locking) Rumble Blast is fine-good game and all- I own the title ... *thinks of countless hours grinding for the world rank and EX-6* I'VE WASTED MY LIFE!!!!! lol, but a little mindless and repetitive. Never really liked hack-and-slash/beat 'em up titles anyways, but I think they could have done better for a first POKEMON title on a system....

    Ports of well.... Anything! Preferably a Link to the Past and other NES/SNES titles or even some from previous system that were once region exclusive. I wouldn't mind getting some more eShop offerings-original 3DS titles, and more use of the download retail from the eShop- no bugging my mom to take me to Wal-Mart on game launches!!!! Lol
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

    I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

  20. #10195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    but I would like to see an ORIGINAL zelda on 3DS.
    In time.

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    Mystery Dungeon?!?! Not even out where I live.
    Still counts. It exists and there's no reason to believe they won't localize it.

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    and more use of the download retail from the eShop
    NSMB2 was available by download. Animal Crossing will be. They're moving in that direction.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  21. #10196
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Unova Region
    Posts
    166

    Default

    I know... But I know the 3DS is a promising system, and I would like to see the kind of games that helped define its predecessor, the Nintendo DS. I'm afraid that with all this WiiU hype, Nintendo will kind of let the 3DS projects take a back seat..... Plus, there were two Mystery Dungeon titles that were never released outside of Japan...
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

    I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

  22. #10197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    I'm afraid that with all this WiiU hype, Nintendo will kind of let the 3DS projects take a back seat...
    In the right here, right now, this very second? Yes, maybe. The 3DS is fairly stable. The Wii U just launched. When a family has a new child, yes, it focuses on the baby for a while. Does it mean they don't love the older sibling?

    In the long term, there's no reason to worry. They supported the DS and Wii equally without issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    Plus, there were two Mystery Dungeon titles that were never released outside of Japan...
    It was one title, with three different "versions". It was also a WiiWare title as opposed to a handheld retail release, and it also doesn't constitute any reliable precedent.

    You seem to be doing a lot of hand-wringing over what might not could not maybe sorta happen. Don't.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  23. #10198
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    What I'm noticing is a gap of sorts for both 3DS and WiiU upcoming titles (the latter due to the expected delay of releases that comes with a new system)
    There might be another Nintendo Direct in our near future. I suspect sometime in the first two weeks of December.

  24. #10199
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    What I'm noticing is a gap of sorts for both 3DS and WiiU upcoming titles (the latter due to the expected delay of releases that comes with a new system)
    Don't you have at least some dignity for Mr. Wallet?!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

  25. #10200
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Unova Region
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    In the right here, right now, this very second? Yes, maybe. The 3DS is fairly stable. The Wii U just launched. When a family has a new child, yes, it focuses on the baby for a while. Does it mean they don't love the older sibling?

    In the long term, there's no reason to worry. They supported the DS and Wii equally without issue.



    It was one title, with three different "versions". It was also a WiiWare title as opposed to a handheld retail release, and it also doesn't constitute any reliable precedent.

    You seem to be doing a lot of hand-wringing over what might not could not maybe sorta happen. Don't.
    the 3DS and the WiiU aren't siblings... They are consoles, not people....
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

    I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Page 408 of 522 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •