Page 409 of 525 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 13114

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

It's a comparison, don't ignore the rest of his post for a simple conversational simile.

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    the 3DS and the WiiU aren't siblings... They are consoles, not people....
    If that's really all you took from the post, go back and re-read it.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Is it just me, or is the list of scheduled game releases for the 3DS lacking?
    MH3U is enough to get me excited, I want the DQ7 remake, MH4, and that Bravely Default to be localised too. I wish I lived in Japan and could understand Japanese...
    I claim Larvitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    I wish I lived in Japan and could understand Japanese...
    Don't we all.

Also, you forgot to add Animal Crossing and Weegee's mansion 2 on that list.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Don't we all.

Also, you forgot to add Animal Crossing and Weegee's mansion 2 on that list.
    I have no interest in those titles.
    I claim Larvitar!

So I get my 3ds back today and can directly screencap from it now
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

I might get rid of my 3DS.... I accidentally deleted my eShop account, and now I lost all the games that I put hours into. Nintendo was no help, and I am too sentimental to start over....
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

I might get rid of my 3DS.... I accidentally deleted my eShop account, and now I lost all the games that I put hours into. Nintendo was no help, and I am too sentimental to start over....
    u r retord
    I claim Larvitar!

How do you accidentally delete that account? You have to do it one purpose.

So anyone else looking forward to Etrian Odyssey IV Unchained Blades,Shin Megami Tensei IV and whatever else Atlus has under there lo hats?

So you accidentally deleted your eShop account, something that I wasn't even aware you could do but I really doubt that the 3DS wouldn't warn you that you about to delete your E-Shop account. Lose all your games, cried to Nintendo, who are properly laughing at you, and wanting to get rid of your 3DS just because you are too sentimental to start over.

You seem to be a spoilt rich brat how about lending me some your money so I can buy some hooks and blows.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    So anyone else looking forward to Etrian Odyssey IV Unchained Blades,Shin Megami Tensei IV and whatever else Atlus has under there lo hats?
    If it means that the 3DS gets more JRPG and it actually get localized in Europe, seriously Atlus need to open a European branch, then yes.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I officialy dub Code of Princess as the Code of Buxom Paradise.

Hey gakki giratina. Kono yarou! This is an opportunity get the Fire Emblem 3DS when its released over here (lol we're getting another pricccceeeee drrooooppppp)

Hey gakki giratina. Kono yarou! This is an opportunity get the Fire Emblem 3DS when its released over here (lol we're getting another pricccceeeee drrooooppppp)
    Ugh, we never get any price cuts where I live. We have to buy it for the full price no matter what.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I'm sorry, but...you're a loser for doing this.

I would kindly ask you, what were YOU doing? The little icons aren't computer games!

Spoiler:- I finished a custom Crashmo, here's the code for those of you daring enough to try it out:
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

So who wants to see special parts D (for Ditto) on the Dream Radar?

I'm still waiting for the shitstorm that will ensue when Persona 5 is on the 3DS.

3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Will all of you STOP trolling me??? I am very upset and I am neither rich nor spoiled. I am not upset that I lost Amy games, but more the effort I put into them. Also, I had some very cool stuff on there.... Also, I am very sentimental... My freakyforms were the most upsetting to lose because I had some cool pokemon formees. Also, the 3DS doesn't warn you... I had no idea that your downloads were tied to your ACCOUNT and not the CONSOLE. That is what I am used to with other things like their competitors and even android and iOS...
    Last edited by giratina519; 30th November 2012 at 10:19 PM.
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Will all of you STOP trolling me??? I am very upset and I am neither rich nor spoiled. I am not upset that I lost Amy games, but more the effort I put into them. Also, I had some very cool stuff on there.... Also, I am very sentimental... My freakyforms were the most upsetting to lose because I had some cool pokemon formees. Also, the 3DS doesn't warn you... I had no idea that your downloads were tied to your ACCOUNT and not the CONSOLE. That is what I am used to with other things like their competitors and even android and iOS...
    Alright, boy. Do like Ash and start over from zero. I'm pretty sure it'll be all the more enjoyable to do what you enjoyed to do.

...If you don't mind shelling out some few more bucks, that is.

Of course they're tied to console, that is what everyone complains about. If it had an account system you could simply re-link the 3DS to your account, but since the 3DS doesn't use an account system...

Sorry, that sucks. I didn't even know you could do that. (Get rid of your store account)

Why did you delete it, anyway?

It uses the club nintendo system kuhuh

Will all of you STOP trolling me???
    No one was trolling you.

I am very upset and I am neither rich nor spoiled.
    In your last post you where stating just how might get rid of your 3DS purely because you "accidentally" deleted your eShop account and was to upset to start over.

Which would suggest that you are a spoilt rich brat, because no-one would just get rid of their Ł179 3DS just because they goofed up.

I am not upset that I lost Amy games, but more the effort I put into them. Also, I had some very cool stuff on there.... Also, I am very sentimental... My freakyforms were the most upsetting to lose because I had some cool pokemon formees.
    It sure sounds like that you are upset.

Also, the 3DS doesn't warn you...
    Even if it doesn't warn you, which I doubt it doesn't, its placement is in the setting option, which at the far left of the e-shop, and you would have to scroll down and click delete.

There is no no way that you did not know what you were doing nor did you do it accidentally.

I had no idea that your downloads were tied to your ACCOUNT and not the CONSOLE.
    Then that's your fault for not doing any research in how the E-shop account works.

That is what I am used to with other things like their competitors and even android and iOS...
    Again it's your fault for assuming Nintendo would set up the e-shop like their competitors.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

And I had $201 invested in those games and half my summer....

Page 409 of 525 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast