Page 410 of 524 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 13097

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by giratina519 View Post
    And I had $201 invested in those games and half my summer....
    Let me guess. You're into digital copies of retail games.

Wait, don't you technically have those games already downloaded into the console (in case they're still there)? If so, I guess they became one-save retail copies.

Yes.... I can't invest that kind of money again. Btw, if I was rich/spoiled/a brat I would have no problem investing money in rebuying the games, no it's my save data that I'm upset about losing. Also, that was my hard earned money.... And I wonder why I'm struggling financially.... Lol
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Well, it's hard to succeed financially if you keep throwing your money away for no reason.

Yes.... I can't invest that kind of money again. Btw, if I was rich/spoiled/a brat I would have no problem investing money in rebuying the games, no it's my save data that I'm upset about losing. Also, that was my hard earned money.... And I wonder why I'm struggling financially.... Lol
    201$? I cant find enough games to get to 30. But, yeah if your serious about the financial thing then I'd recommend you get a grip on yourself.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

I know... ;3;

Anyways,I love the 3DS thing in your sig, ForeverFlame. Can I use it? I deceived to keep mine.

So no calling me names, alright?
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

I know... ;3;

Anyways,I love the 3DS thing in your sig, ForeverFlame. Can I use it? I deceived to keep mine.

So no calling me names, alright?
    Out of curiosity, what were the main things you bought from the eShop? Aside from hardware games I dunno what you'd spend money on lol.

On another note, pre-ordered my PIKACHU 3ds xl today! Coming out on the 7th, can't wait

Awesome! Heard of the Charizard one coming out? I kinda like that one better, but I like them both.
    And yes, I got carried away with the retail downloads: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Freakyforms Deluxe- Your Creations Alive!(The one I am missing most- had some cool formees [Reshiram, Zekrom, Nintendo 3DS, Arceus, etc]). My other downloads were: Pokemon Dream Radar, Pokedex 3D Pro, Swapnote(it's free but it won't have my special letters from Reggie and Moffit at E3 and the Pokemon stationery), The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Link's Awakening DX, and Colors 3D. These are all gone now and were worth $201.39

Anyways, keeping my 3DS. What else am I going to play the new Mystery Dungeon on when it comes to the NA? Lol
    Last edited by giratina519; 1st December 2012 at 8:30 PM. Reason: Added smilies :p

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    On another note, pre-ordered my PIKACHU 3ds xl today! Coming out on the 7th, can't wait
    People are actually buying that thing?
    I claim Larvitar!

Yeah! Those are awesome!!!! I like the Charizard better still, though....

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Of course. I'd buy it in an instant if I had the money to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarquake View Post
    Oh god, it doesn't look like it has you-know-what. Those look like headphones to me.

Aaah that explains how you got to 201 dollars! Man, that really sucks for you, but you never know what life throws at you, so maybe you'll be able to download them again in the future. It won't be the same but it never hurts to have hope eh?

and yes people are buying it. Whilst the Charizard one looks betteer, who knows when we'll be able to get it? Besides, I need anothe ds anyways AND theres a promotion going on where if you buy a 3ds xl between now and january, you can download for free a game of your choosing from a list. Theres only one notable one but it's pretty good-Super Mario 3D Land. For me it's perfect.

I'm never buying them again. I WILL, however, keep my 3DS to use for bigger and better than the awesomeness I already had!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Oh god, it doesn't look like it has you-know-what. Those look like headphones to me.
    It's not even that. I just can't imagine someone purchasing that thing.
    I claim Larvitar!

Yeah I mean it's obvious we'll be getting a main series pokemon game in either 13/14 as well as Mystery Dungeon so lots to look forward to

So the I'm definitely keeping the 3DS! Also, I don't care if I have to start over the Dream Radar-I'll get it again. Btw, can you get the therian forme trio again if you have a different dream radar connected to the same game as the old one? (I have all three from the old one)

Nope im afraid. You'd need to restart your game or use a different White 2 or Black 2.

Oh, that's okay,though.... Still want that PMD

Are there any rumors or speculation going around that Nintendo will release Super NES/Genesis games on the Shop Channel? I mean, all the buttons are there. I just spent 20 bucks on a card and got Link's Awakening... but can't see ANYTHING else I want :P
    Trainer: Dr.Evil
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4814-4615-9206

Square Enix has filled a trademark for something called "All The Bravest" in Europe. It's speculated to be the weirdly named Bravely Default (though it could end up being the social game for PC, but that's highly unlikely).

Quote Originally Posted by eggyolk View Post
    Are there any rumors or speculation going around that Nintendo will release Super NES/Genesis games on the Shop Channel? I mean, all the buttons are there. I just spent 20 bucks on a card and got Link's Awakening... but can't see ANYTHING else I want :P
    Short answer: no.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 2nd December 2012 at 8:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Square Enix has filled a trademark for something called "All The Bravest" in Europe. It's speculated to be the weirdly named Bravely Default (though it could end up being the social game for PC, but that's highly unlikely).

Short answer: no.
    I prefer Bravely Default if that's what it is.
    I claim Larvitar!

So I was on Wikipedia and I learned there is a Bloodrayne and a ninja gaiden title in the works for the 3DS.

Sourced from a two and a half year old article, and neither game has been seen or heard from since. Doesn't really scream "get excited!", does that.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I know which is why I found it odd

Unless you feel like time travelling then what are you doing Tocom?

Quote Originally Posted by eggyolk View Post
    top recommendations: Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations Alive!, the two Pokemon apps (Pokedex and Dream Radar), the original NES Zelda, and finally Dillon's Rolling Western. Sorry if you already have any of these

Page 410 of 524 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast