Page 417 of 526 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,425 of 13143

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Discussion Thread

The discussion of DLC started when Hydrohs mentioned more Pokemon being added via DLC. That doesn't sound useless to me. It would take away the game's only crippling flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    The discussion of DLC started when Hydrohs mentioned more Pokemon being added via DLC. That doesn't sound useless to me. It would take away the game's only crippling flaw.
    If you have to pay for a couple of Pokémon to be added, then yeah, seems like a rip-off to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Why do you want to force me into buying DLC that may well be useless, anyway?
    No one's all that worried about what anyone here does or doesn't go with their game(s). I think Hydrohs was just making a suggestion. Spend or don't spend your money however you want.

It would take away the game's only crippling flaw.
    Does the fact that certain Pokémon aren't in the game affect the gameplay as it was designed? Does it make the game harder to play? Does it affect internal functions like saving or multiplayer?

No?

Then calling it a "crippling flaw" is exaggerating just a touch, don't you think?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

It's not about certain Pokemon. I'm not going to pass over a game because Lucario's missing, or anything like that. It's the general lack of content that bothers me. Sky had 18 starters. Gates to Infinity has 5. Sky had 492 Pokemon, and this game has less than 150. Sky also had 30 more dungeons than this game, and significantly more post-game content. They made a step forward with graphics and about ten steps backward with content.

For reference, that post I made wasn't for not buying the game because it lacked the majority of Pokemon. It was for not buying the game because one specific Pokemon line wasn't in it. That's the terrible part.

As long as I can be Wotter I'm fine. Really wish more games would come out for V console. Oracles of Ages/Seasons maybe?

What the hell is a "Wotter"

-----
    Words to|live by

It's not about certain Pokemon. I'm not going to pass over a game because Lucario's missing, or anything like that. It's the general lack of content that bothers me. Sky had 18 starters. Gates to Infinity has 5. Sky had 492 Pokemon, and this game has less than 150. Sky also had 30 more dungeons than this game, and significantly more post-game content. They made a step forward with graphics and about ten steps backward with content.
    I know that feel bro.

I hope that it will still be as memorable, and that they didn't forget what makes a Mystery Dungeon game while changing it to three dimensional 3D.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    What the hell is a "Wotter"
    I believe that was Oshawott's fan-made name before it got the name we know today.

People still use those?

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    People still use those?
    This was certainly my next question.

-----
    Words to|live by

lolwotter

Anyway, Wario Land II is in the eShop now. It was one of my favorite Game Boy games growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    People still use those?
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    As long as I can be Wotter I'm fine. Really wish more games would come out for V console. Oracles of Ages/Seasons maybe?
    Evidently, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    lolwotter

Anyway, Wario Land II is in the eShop now. It was one of my favorite Game Boy games growing up.
    Oh yeah, time to get drunkcrazy and kill some beerball-throwing penguins!

So I've started to notice that my L button is starting to become less responsive, most likely due to long hours of Mario Kart 7. I'm assuming that if I send this to Nintendo, they can fix it, but I've heard rumors that the system's data gets removed or is replaced by another. The data thing isn't too detrimental to me as I buy most of my games and I haven't downloaded too many e-shop games as of yet. My main concern is if Nintendo replaces the system as I have the limited edition LoZ 3DS and I really wouldn't like it replaced by a normal 3DS.

I know these fears are quite unfounded but I'm a fairly paranoid person and some of the smallest things spook me. Has anyone experienced similar problems and could give me good solutions?
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    My main concern is if Nintendo replaces the system as I have the limited edition LoZ 3DS and I really wouldn't like it replaced by a normal 3DS.
    If they replaced it they would replace it with the same system. Not to mention they transfer your data if required. Why don't you just ask them these questions when you open a case with them? You don't just mail Nintendo a 3DS and expect them to know what to do with it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    If they replaced it they would replace it with the same system. Not to mention they transfer your data if required. Why don't you just ask them these questions when you open a case with them? You don't just mail Nintendo a 3DS and expect them to know what to do with it.
    Yeah, this has me worried as well. My own 3DS is starting to get a bit old. Two years, if I'm not mistaken. I don't have a problem with changing to a new one, it's just that I fear that there's no way to retrieve my data and transmit it to the new one.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Yeah, this has me worried as well. My own 3DS is starting to get a bit old. Two years, if I'm not mistaken. I don't have a problem with changing to a new one, it's just that I fear that there's no way to retrieve my data and transmit it to the new one.
    Did you not even look in the system settings? There's a 3DS transfer option. I assume you didn't have a DSi, since that's how you would've transferred all the DSi Shop games to the 3DS.

Got a few games for Christmas to get me playing my 3DS again. And they will:

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (stuck at the first main castle but should get past it)
    Black 2 (literally just started it so haven't got my starter yet)
    Need for Speed : The Run (bad graphics but really fun. By far my most played game out of the 3 so far).

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

My 3ds is awesome bought it used and it had ambasstor status
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    Who the hell leaves such a precious 3DS with that behind?

Anyway, that's an awful lot of luck.

Yes nice find. I got mine secondhand but no ambassador

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggurtboy View Post
    How lucky~

Though I have it as well, but bought it near launch *pumps out chest* Ambassador Status aw yeah.

If only one of the games was Emerald though. Or Mario & Luigi 1 since I actually don't have the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Who the hell leaves such a precious 3DS with that behind?

Anyway, that's an awful lot of luck.
    Ambassador status is tied to your Club Nintendo account, not the 3DS itself. The ambassador certificate is just a thing you download that has a video explaining the ambassador program.

I'm an ambassador myself and all it REALLY does is entitle you to 10-20 free games from the the Nintendo E shop for being an early adopter right after they gave the 3DS it's price drop. That cert is just for show.
    Last edited by Vehks; 27th December 2012 at 12:52 PM.

Page 417 of 526 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast